Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 07:38 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,340,157 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Ok Yeledaf, race is my only card. You have me all figured out.

Obama didn’t call Poles Nazis. He called Nazi death camps on Polish soil Polish death camps by mistake. And I didn’t play any race card (witch in my opinion doesn’t exist) I merely pointed out black grown men aren’t boys. You can get butt hurt over that fact or you can deal with it like a grown up…
Speaking of dealing, try this --- being black and being wrong are not mutually exclusive.

Any man --- black, white, or purple, who makes such a foolish comment at a solemn ceremony honoring, among other things, the VICTIMS of the Nazis, is guily of the worst kind of historical ignorance... and brings discredit to the country of which he is the titular head.

Put that in your butt and smoke it, "Shabazz".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2012, 07:40 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,060,276 times
Most intelligent president ever, huh?

Old 06-01-2012, 08:18 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,136,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Speaking of dealing, try this --- being black and being wrong are not mutually exclusive.

Any man --- black, white, or purple, who makes such a foolish comment at a solemn ceremony honoring, among other things, the VICTIMS of the Nazis, is guily of the worst kind of historical ignorance... and brings discredit to the country of which he is the titular head.

Put that in your butt and smoke it, "Shabazz".
If Bush, Reagan or Clinton made that same mistake I would have the same reaction. Honestly I could give a damn if the Poles accept Obama’s apology or not (I wouldn’t have made one). And the people making a big deal about it already have their little minds made up about Obama. I just wish they would be men enough to say the reason out loud.

Old 06-01-2012, 10:06 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,325,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Hmm, more embarrassing than this....
That was not embarrassing because it was accurate. "Mission accomplished" meant that major combat was over and Iraq was liberated. It did not mean the end of the war with Iraq.

Old 06-01-2012, 10:13 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times
As most have noticed you don't have to be the brightest guy or have class to be president. The worst mistake was when the pres and the first lady went to visit the queen....The first lady patted the old lady on the back- you do not touch the queen... I am surprised that they did not grab a photo op with an arm slung over the queen's neck as if they were drunk at a football game.

To bad that AMERICA did not have a system where the best and brightest were elected--instead of the most ambitious.

Old 06-02-2012, 01:31 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,136,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
As most have noticed you don't have to be the brightest guy or have class to be president. The worst mistake was when the pres and the first lady went to visit the queen....The first lady patted the old lady on the back- you do not touch the queen... I am surprised that they did not grab a photo op with an arm slung over the queen's neck as if they were drunk at a football game.

To bad that AMERICA did not have a system where the best and brightest were elected--instead of the most ambitious.
I can give a damn about the protocols of interacting with the queen of England.
Michael Obama’s status is way more important then a washed up monarch. Educate dealing with European elitist has nothing to due with being bright or having class…

Old 06-02-2012, 02:18 AM

27,156 posts, read 15,330,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

When will the embarrassment, humiliation and degradation of the office of the President end?

Inauguration Day, January 2013.

Old 06-02-2012, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I can give a damn about the protocols of interacting with the queen of England.
Michael Obama’s status is way more important then a washed up monarch. Educate dealing with European elitist has nothing to due with being bright or having class…
Sure it does- It is about understanding the full scope of global power. The Queen is not some washed up monarch. She and others around her control the most powerful and riches and oldest corporations on the planet. As far as the power elite she is way up there on the food chain.

Protocol is important it is like dealing with an ancient mafia...respect is not fear- it is the mutual co-operation and the transfer of power...back and forth. Most Americans have this dated hate on for the Queen because they think it's about escaping the domination of royalty that goes back to 1776.

America is still an upstart in the empire game, When they broke away from the British it was not about oppression it was about an opportunity to have their own operation- their own little mafia of plunder and power projection on a global scale. YOUR elite scramble for approval form the Queen..This club is the one they want to belong too- it does not get any higher.

In CANADA there are still a few old power players who report to the Queen..they are not government....they are above that- they control the money...and I am talking about the movement of billions on a weekly basis. The point I was making is that this old lady has more power and influence than the Presidential office...This system is fading as the old guard dies out...and is changing- in the mean time..it exists...and Obama is NOT in the club.

Old 06-02-2012, 05:17 AM

Nor was Richard Cheney- who is considered a common and rude brute.

Old 06-02-2012, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Inauguration Day, January 2013.

HOPE it works out well for you guys- seems that you have had a bad run on the last few Presidents- and their VPs...maybe some how you will elect a new one that will do absolutely nothing- that would be at least be a start- These dumb mischief makers are a real nuisance.

I think that the new President should just sit still and be a figure head that never speaks and let the people rule for a while....Just because a guy gets to be president does not a president make. The way things are with this warped and twisted electoral system is that- you could make the family dog president and people would worship the mutt and say how brilliant the dog is...He would bark and everybody would translate that noise into exactly what they wanted to hear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies