Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2012, 04:32 AM

5,616 posts, read 15,524,009 times

Advertisements

I just saw it and learned a few things, have alot to say on it but basically the truth is the idea of cutting defense worries me the most. You can see now what he is after? Look make your own judgements, this man needs to leave!! I thought the movie was very good. Also the film maker made alot of similarities between himself and Obama and they both took such a different path. I loved the film maker, smart guy! Like I said there is so much to say, GO SEE IT, its very good! Worth it !!

Last edited by stevemorse; 08-19-2012 at 04:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2012, 08:49 AM

30,072 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
I just saw it and learned a few things, have alot to say on it but basically the truth is the idea of cutting defense worries me the most. You can see now what he is after? Look make your own judgements, this man needs to leave!! I thought the movie was very good. Also the film maker made alot of similarities between himself and Obama and they both took such a different path. I loved the film maker, smart guy! Like I said there is so much to say, GO SEE IT, its very good! Worth it !!
We certainly have a "Manchurian Candidate" president, who definately does not have the best interest of the US as his prime objective. I wonder who bought and trained him?

Old 08-19-2012, 08:54 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,424,993 times
Yep we are in a very dangerous world and Obama wants to cut defense. Sequestration is how it will happen and the pink slips for millions more go out right before election.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:57 AM

I agree with both of you. Yes I guess the movie rattled me abit.

You know another interesting point that I never knew or thought about even though about was how this guy is so internationation when growing up and how it shaped his views. I mean do not have a President born and the key word here is RAISED in a Missouri small town. THis guy basically was raised over seas, thus not making him what I thought he was.

FInally the other shocker was how anti Jewish he really is with his so call anti Zion haters! I am not Jewish but if a lot of the Jewish vote who loves this guy really opened their eyes they would be a bit suprised on his close friends and past!

Old 08-19-2012, 09:58 AM

And more thing, his brother at times said some smarter things then the big O!

Old 08-19-2012, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
I agree with both of you. Yes I guess the movie rattled me abit.

You know another interesting point that I never knew or thought about even though about was how this guy is so internationation when growing up and how it shaped his views. I mean do not have a President born and the key word here is RAISED in a Missouri small town. THis guy basically was raised over seas, thus not making him what I thought he was.

FInally the other shocker was how anti Jewish he really is with his so call anti Zion haters! I am not Jewish but if a lot of the Jewish vote who loves this guy really opened their eyes they would be a bit suprised on his close friends and past!
Obama supporters do not realize that he does not see America as we do and they "refuse" to listen or read anything that tells them more about the man. Even though we all can see his acts of hatred and division the left absolutely refuse to acknowledge it. People say they want to know more about Romney and that is ok but they know very little about Obama so why don't they ask more questions about Obama?

Obama sees Americans in voting blocs and uses this to pander to each group. He fosters a common theme of hatred toward the people who most envy, hatred toward the very people who create jobs in this country.

Tell me you don't want more take home pay or a bigger welfare check. Tell me you didn't look at a beautiful home or nice car and wish you had that. Do you actually think you will get these things if Obama is re-elected? If you don't believe that the business owners create jobs then what is the left waiting for. If you have a job then are you not supporting capitalism?

Actually, I don't think Obama is going to hurt the rich as much as people wish think. He is going to have to get money from somewhere and it won't be people on welfare. Obama is certainly hurting the middle class now and worse is to come in the future.

I did not see the movie yet but plan to. It scheduled to be in my area soon.

Last edited by eRayP; 08-19-2012 at 10:56 AM..

Old 08-19-2012, 11:00 AM

In between rounds of golf, President Barak Hussein Omeba is busy fomenting class war, redistributing wealth, undermining capitalism, inciting racial division, and burying future generations of Americans under colossal mountains of debt.

Old 08-19-2012, 11:14 AM

I agree eRay! Go see the movie its good! I wish they would show it on a major network before the election. I wish some billionaire would do this!! Spend the bucks and air it!

Old 08-21-2012, 01:20 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,218,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
Just saw that trailer on the tube, thought it was a political add from a SuperPAC. Then I found your link and checked the trailer. Same thing.

The lines from the BHO... 'my father's dream, my dream, it's in my jeans...' I just looked at the TV and said BullShout.

Then they showed the Iwo Jima flag, a couple of DC monuments and said, 'Our founding fathers had a dream...'. And yeah, that's the one in my jeans.

I'll look forward to the movie on TV, though I suspect it's the background noise of many of our lives.

Old 08-21-2012, 02:57 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
Fahrenheit 911 couldn't beat Bush. Why hope 2016 can beat Obama?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies