Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2012, 07:23 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,609,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I never thought of that but "The Benghazi Cover Up" would make a good movie follow-up. How about the "Fast and Furious", the downfall of Holder and the cover up." Great movies to come. Sad movies though.
Sounds like you all have some creative work to do! Best get going!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2012, 07:25 PM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
You are free to do an analysis of the thread in order to support your claims.
I have to do nothing, I know they are there...because you think they are not, does not mean you are correct.

Quote:
Yes, the concept is post-industrialism with its emphasis on service.
Thanks for proving my point....

Quote:
The internet is free. In fact, there are plenty of places that you can go in this country and not even have to pay for access to the free Internet.
No, someone is paying for it...are you telling me that all internet is free and nobody pays for it? That is complete ignorance.

Quote:
You honestly think that is a twisting of words? The Internet is free. I can't help if you can't comprehend that fact or the Internet.
Yep, because when you first started that was not the intent...then you were called on it, and went a totally different way....and added things, just like your "free internet rant."

Have a great night...keep up your awesome work....pat yourself on the back you're awesome!

Old 11-15-2012, 07:26 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times
Not me but I bet there are many others who have the talent to put them on screen and will. Just look at the Watergate movie.

Old 11-15-2012, 08:03 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,609,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I have to do nothing, I know they are there...because you think they are not, does not mean you are correct.
What's wrong with you? I didn't say that there wasn't a thread on that movie you cited. I said I don't know. You don't understanding what a '?' represents? Too much of a concept for you?

Quote:
Thanks for proving my point....
It's called education. Try it.

Quote:
No, someone is paying for it...are you telling me that all internet is free and nobody pays for it? That is complete ignorance.
You are only proving that you don't understand what the Internet is.

Quote:
Yep, because when you first started that was not the intent...then you were called on it, and went a totally different way....and added things, just like your "free internet rant."
*LOL* I think you need to get your eyes checked. The whole time I've been saying the Internet is free, which it is. You obviously don't think it is because you are confusing the money you monthly pay for a service provider to allow you to access the Internet with paying "for the Internet."

Quote:
Have a great night...keep up your awesome work....pat yourself on the back you're awesome!
I'm not awesome. Just educated.

Old 11-16-2012, 12:59 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times
Let's keep this thread at the top. Now that the movie is only $1.27 at Redbox anyone can now watch it. YEA.

Old 11-16-2012, 05:48 AM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
What's wrong with you? I didn't say that there wasn't a thread on that movie you cited. I said I don't know. You don't understanding what a '?' represents? Too much of a concept for you?
As much as you are here, you know there is a thread.

Quote:
It's called education. Try it.
I do, it's obvious you don't.

Quote:
You are only proving that you don't understand what the Internet is.
By your logic, everything is free, you just pay to use it.

Quote:
*LOL* I think you need to get your eyes checked. The whole time I've been saying the Internet is free, which it is. You obviously don't think it is because you are confusing the money you monthly pay for a service provider to allow you to access the Internet with paying "for the Internet."
See, you initially say it is free, then after you get called on it, you throw in your own definition, expecting everyone to know what "your" definition of "free" is.

Quote:
I'm not awesome. Just educated.
By whose standards?

Old 11-16-2012, 06:33 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,700,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I never thought of that but "The Benghazi Cover Up" would make a good movie follow-up. How about the "Fast and Furious", the downfall of Holder and the cover up." Great movies to come. Sad movies though.
Sad, but true. Good ideas, though!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies