Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2012, 01:35 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,213 times

Advertisements

Simply put the social and economic state of affairs is not in control, disordered, self centered in all leadership, role model, T Woods a perfect example, and producing an unstable unorthodox-ed human being for it.....you can see it everywhere...those celebrity roasts for example...I want to start a thread and roast that very rude hosts dinkel-hymer brains this summer....
thus....dogs are a bad idea in general because the dog doesn't fall far from the tree. So this breed while many owners are prob great guys and gals is a bad idea for everyone...thats what matters and pitbull lovers should get up to bat like everyone else on progress ....comply and show interest in unity, in order for the havoc to get the focus and attention it needs....dogs and their biscuits in general is by no means a front and center deal...Unless they can be trained for something useful..I'm open for creative suggestions....those clips earlier were interesting , on the right page but not a full impact due to very isolated and possibly exaggerated situations

Last edited by stargazzer; 07-21-2012 at 01:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2012, 07:20 AM

3,078 posts, read 4,376,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Well, its not my fault these dogs have such a bad rep. I can see owning one on a farm but theres just no way with toddlers and seniors in the neighborhood this dog is a go to pet. Common sense is common sense. They are nice with the owner and only perhaps nice with the public, even with introductions. That will never work...esp with the addictive chemical released every time they get angry....
What complete and total nonsense. Where do you even get this stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin96 View Post
I appreciate your comments and understand your position. In the meantime, there exists a strong correlation between vicious dog attacks and pit bulls - much more so than any other dog breed for whatever reason.
Proof please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
For every pit bull attack, (if it's actually a real pit bull and not what the idiotic media thinks is a pitbull), I'll bet you a large chunk of money that there are NO LESS than 10,000 GOOD pit bull stories...we just don't get to hear those..not "sensationalist" enough. F-en media pisses me OFF!
Yes and here is a good one:
Neville the pit bull to retire from job as bomb sniffer for WSP | KING5.com Seattle
Ironic that a dog that the moronic province of Ontario wanted to kill because of its appearance went on to save countless lives in the US.

Old 07-21-2012, 04:49 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Ban and eliminate all dogs!

There done.

Now, no one fells singled out.
Now dog owners do!!

Old 07-21-2012, 04:50 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
Should we ban people?

Old 07-21-2012, 05:04 PM

Should we ban pit bulls?-pets.jpg

People either love this dog or are afraid of him. When their afraid of him he doesn't understand, he gets.......

He does know if you like dogs or not, he enjoys testing people.

Old 07-21-2012, 05:20 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,944,294 times
One HUMAN just killed more people than all "pit bull" attacks combined for the past 5 years! And I put "pit bull" in quotations because this statement is based on nothing more than MEDIA reports - and the media knows all they have to do is say the words "pit bull" to get everyone's attention, just like the words "German Shepherd" or "Rotweiller" got everyone's attention a few years ago.

By the way, what about all those dangerous German shepherds and rotweillers that everyone was so down on a few years ago? Was their aggression suddenly bred out of them? Did they all simultaneously go through some genetic transformation and become less dangerous?

Or maybe...just maybe...their aggression was EXXAGERATED by the media. Now they're not the headline grabbers - they've been dethroned by pit bulls...for now.

Whaddya think?

Old 07-21-2012, 07:31 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Attachment 98675

People either love this dog or are afraid of him. When their afraid of him he doesn't understand, he gets.......

He does know if you like dogs or not, he enjoys testing people.

hey guess what....what right does a dog have to test people including toddlers and seniors ? and whats the deal if hes not pleased?

( a possible example of violent undertones in a dog-owner relationship and society)

Old 07-21-2012, 09:29 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Don't look at this stargazer, you'll have a panic attack.

SAVE ME - YouTube

Old 07-21-2012, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
hey guess what....what right does a dog have to test people including toddlers and seniors ? and whats the deal if hes not pleased?

( a possible example of violent undertones in a dog-owner relationship and society)
He will test people's strangers when in the yard, if he feels someone is a threat he keeps them in their car until we get outside, if he knows someone has been here and we've okayed them no problem. We've even had people who just are not afraid of dog's try to approach him, when it's not your yard not a good thing to enter property that's not yours. When out in public he doesn't do this.

This dog wouldn't touch a child, he loves kids they can crawl all over him, we limit what children are allowed some don't play nice. So far old people like his looks, we haven't had many complaints other than his scary face.

He never gets to think he's the Alpha my son is............and he's learned when I'm with him I'm the Alpha, it's called training.

Violent undertones

Old 07-21-2012, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Don't look at this stargazer, you'll have a panic attack.

SAVE ME - YouTube
Guess this pup is testing the toddler as to who can sleep the longest!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies