Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 12:32 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Got a rep and starting to feel like a hired gun around here...so get up against the wall all you liberal heroes...papa is back in town...git me a glass of whiskey cos I'm gonna need it............JUST BECAUSE THE TITLE BOY SCOUTS HAS THE WORD BOY IN IT- is not an invitation for gays to join up with the boys.....DONE...

I"m otta here.
What a disgusting post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2012, 12:33 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Got a rep and starting to feel like a hired gun around here...so get up against the wall all you liberal heroes...papa is back in town...git me a glass of whiskey cos I'm gonna need it............JUST BECAUSE THE TITLE BOY SCOUTS HAS THE WORD BOY IN IT- is not an invitation for gays to join up with the boys.....DONE...

I"m otta here.
I don't know what came over me? Went kind of nuts for a second- my deepest apology to all liberals and conservatives who have gay kids who want to hang out with the boy scouts...go ahead but remember - no means no.

Old 07-26-2012, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
What a disgusting post.
It was supposed to be- just acting and having some fun---why so sensitive---relax--things will be fine- and everyone will be happy...just be patient- You can not expect an institution like the the Scouts to change over night because you demand it? Don't rush things..let nature take it's course. You just can't force your will on a whole nation and expect positive results over night.

Old 07-26-2012, 12:41 PM

Also; Adults should get out of this debate and let the kids decide on their own...to much interference by politically and morally minded adults- It should be about who the scouts themselves except...let the kids settle these issues on their own...In the old days we never even had a name for gay kids- They were our friends and we never even thought of making it an issue...The modern world is backwards.

Old 07-26-2012, 12:51 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
Quote:
If Jerry Sandusky, instead of being around little boys, lived in a world where it was acceptable for men to shower with girls (like it's acceptable for men to shower with boys in a locker room) and had in fact been showering with little girls for decades, you really don't think he would have molested them too?

For pedophiles it's generally about children - more specifically accessible children who are not likely to turn them in. That's why most child molester molest female family members, and why non-family child molester without access to that generally molest within the same-sex (although they often molest both boys and girls).
NO.

It's got nothing to do with acceptability with regard to showering. It's SEXUAL ATTRACTION. He didn't have an affinity toward girls, his was toward BOYS.

It's not acceptable to shower with children who aren't yours. PERIOD - boy or girl.

Is that what the gays think? It's acceptable for men to shower with young boys in a locker room?

Sandusky was showering with little girls for decades??? What???? NOW YOU'RE MAKING STUFF UP!!!!
I have never heard of men showering with little girls. You think that's acceptable?

Who does that? Certainly not the Boy Scouts or any Little League Team!

Yes it's about children because pedos like to diddle children but they have an affinity toward one or the other sex, JERRY wasn't molesting girls, he had girls of his own and didn't touch them.

His kink was for BOYS. Lots of young boys.

Old 07-26-2012, 12:58 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
NO.

It's got nothing to do with acceptability with regard to showering. It's SEXUAL ATTRACTION. He didn't have an affinity toward girls, his was toward BOYS.

It's not acceptable to shower with children who aren't yours. PERIOD - boy or girl.

Is that what the gays think? It's acceptable for men to shower with young boys in a locker room?

Who does that? Certainly not the Boy Scouts or any Little League Team!

Yes it's about children because pedos like to diddle children but they have an affinity toward one or the other sex, JERRY wasn't molesting girls, he had girls of his own and didn't touch them.

His kink was for BOYS. Lots of young boys.
I grew up in athletics: I was a swimmer and a runner. As a child (age 10-18), I showed many times with in locker room showers that happened to also have adult men showering in them. Have you never been to an athletic club or a public pool?

Old 07-26-2012, 01:01 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
Quote:
I grew up in athletics: I was a swimmer and a runner. As a child (age 10-18), I showed many times with in locker room showers that happened to also have adult men showering in them. Have you never been to an athletic club or a public pool?
Yes, my family were YMCA members when I was growing up. I showered with grown men hundreds of times between the age of 6 and 17.

Old 07-26-2012, 02:54 PM

2,887 posts, read 2,635,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
... Male on male sexual contact, and I couldn't give less than a fig how old the subjects are... is HOMOSEXUALITY. PERIOD.... They screw [little] boys because they like HOMOSEXUAL contact.
Exactly and well stated.

Old 07-26-2012, 03:22 PM

Quote:
My body is private...I don't like that part of going to a public pool- whether it was high school after gym...I just don't go near public showers and I don't get the idea about taking off your clothes around strangers...as if it is normal stuff...it's creepy- No way in hell would I have let any of my kids, when they were young go into a public shower with adults..

We swam in lakes as kids...always with bathing suits...we would swim nude at night...If it was a super hot summer night my mum and dad would load up the kids in the boat- go out into the lake and the family swam...in the nude----cos we were a family....Just don't understand why training kids to be nude with others who are not family is considered normal - what happened to modesty...?

Old 07-26-2012, 03:46 PM

1,403 posts, read 937,455 times
Can't wait to sign my son up for the boy scouts. Was going to let my daughter's join the girl scouts but since they allow boys to join I don't think that's going to happen. We will see when the time comes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies