Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2012, 12:39 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,295,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
How do you even know this claim of the 4 year old saying that is actually true? Amazing people just seem to believe what some enemy of a politician say about them on a forum? Am I missing something here? Who can prove beyond a doubt that Palin's child said that? Sheesh
There is a video link in the OP.

Sheesh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2012, 01:03 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I agree and I've never watched either Palin show.......... amazing how many people do watch and how many people who hate the Palin's still seem to know so much about them. Go figure...........
Funny how that works. I'm quite pro Palin, yet I've never watched a single one of their shows. Yet there are those who still think Sarah said, "I can see Russia from my house," and froth at the mouth over it, and these are the same people who know every move of the entire family.

Another one of those unhealthy obsessions, I guess. It's always fun to watch heads explode when the Palins are mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
NOBODY is picking on 4-year-old! Good grief!

We're picking on his trashy mother, who should be setting an example for her little boy. He doesn't know what "f*ggot" means - he is only parroting what he is hearing.

But not only did he repeat a slur that he's heard, his saying it is validated by the fact that mommy laughed! You don't think that he picks up on that?

And what about that "god is watching" comment?
And now, all these posts later, you're still harping on the f***** thing, even after it's been retracted and noted right here in this thread?

That's some serious mental stuff you've got going there.

Old 07-24-2012, 01:11 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,671,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
There is a video link in the OP.

Sheesh.

Well, slap my face. I missed that. Be right back.

So, I'm glad I checked. 1) There is no video link on that article. 2) This quote proves this thread is based on a falsehood (a Lie)
''It was initially thought that the child said the word 'f*****', an offensive term commonly used against homosexuals, but a show spokesperson, who has seen the unedited footage, told Mail Online it was in fact the four-letter word.''

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz21WQINdLG

Palin's child did not use the term f*****, but the four-letter f word.

Someone needs to keep you Palin haters up to speed. Glad to oblidge.

Last edited by MMM05; 07-24-2012 at 01:27 AM..

Old 07-24-2012, 02:56 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,295,442 times
Quote:
Well, slap my face. I missed that. Be right back.

So, I'm glad I checked. 1) There is no video link on that article. 2) This quote proves this thread is based on a falsehood (a Lie)
''It was initially thought that the child said the word 'f*****', an offensive term commonly used against homosexuals, but a show spokesperson, who has seen the unedited footage, told Mail Online it was in fact the four-letter word.''

Bristol Palin LAUGHS as son, 4, hurls F-word at aunt Willow | Mail Online

Palin's child did not use the term f*****, but the four-letter f word.

Someone needs to keep you Palin haters up to speed. Glad to oblidge.
So the 4 year old used the f word, and that is much better? What a lame defense

I guess in right wing world calling your aunts beotches and ho's is dandy.

Old 07-24-2012, 04:09 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,671,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
So the 4 year old used the f word, and that is much better? What a lame defense

I guess in right wing world calling your aunts beotches and ho's is dandy.
Why all this hysteria? Every 4 yr. old who hears his playmates, or a dumb Simpson TV show where cussing is often, blurts out the words. Oh, I know. Because it's a Palin kid. The Queen of the GOP.

But, some libs never miss a chance to attack women and children....if they are conservatives.

Old 07-24-2012, 04:15 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,207,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Surely the child's use of that word is some strange anomaly. Certainly a mother from a good socially conservative family wouldn't use such language, let alone in front of her child.
I suspect a child in a liberal household says "bigot", "hater", "racist", "delusional", and "homophobe" a lot.

Old 07-24-2012, 05:08 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,350,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Actually us liberals believe in leading by example. It is obvious the four year old learned that word from repetitive use by those around him.
Really? Like this for example? Note her kids are right there.....

OBAMA'S GONNA PAY FOR MY GAS... - YouTube

Old 07-24-2012, 05:10 AM

1,050 posts, read 1,692,094 times
Quote:
Why all this hysteria? Every 4 yr. old who hears his playmates, or a dumb Simpson TV show where cussing is often, blurts out the words. Oh, I know. Because it's a Palin kid. The Queen of the GOP.

But, some libs never miss a chance to attack women and children....if they are conservatives.
If you are a black female conservative you will really get the liberals going! (my wife is a black conservative)

Ever notice Al Sharpton never came out when all of the biased stories came out about Herman Cain?

I love how all of the women had financial problems who came out against him. I live in Atlanta so it was even bigger news down here.

Old 07-24-2012, 05:12 AM

1,050 posts, read 1,692,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Really? Like this for example? Note her kids are right there.....

OBAMA'S GONNA PAY FOR MY GAS... - YouTube
My wife is a black conservative and she thinks this video is hysterical. But like she said it is sad because it shows how naive some blacks are.

Old 07-24-2012, 05:14 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,350,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I had actually forgotten all about trashy Bristol's trashy show until today......when the clip of her little boy using a racial slur that he could only have learned from the adults around him surfaced.
F*ggot is a racial slur? It seems that the poster doesn't even understand what she's outraged about. There's also no way he could have possibly picked it up from other children in preschool or etc. Of course not. Thanks for posting. Pure comedy gold.......

Last edited by Rick Roma; 07-24-2012 at 05:24 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies