Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2012, 05:17 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,350,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaLakeSearch View Post
My wife is a black conservative and she thinks this video is hysterical. But like she said it is sad because it shows how naive some blacks are.
You mean it shoes how naive some liberals are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2012, 05:18 AM

1,050 posts, read 1,692,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
F*ggot is a racial slur? It seems that the OP doesn't even understand what she's outraged about. Thanks again for this thread. Pure comedy gold.......
What color are the homosexuals? Do they classify as rainbow? or does that mean all of the above races?

Old 07-24-2012, 05:21 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,350,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaLakeSearch View Post
What color are the homosexuals? Do they classify as rainbow? or does that mean all of the above races?
I'm not sure. You'll have to ask the other poster since she thinks it's a racial slur. Maybe she's attended liberal debating 101:

Old 07-24-2012, 05:27 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,207,320 times
I thought the child was calling her aunt a British cigarette, and I did think it was a rather ***** thing to say...

Old 07-24-2012, 05:29 AM

Quote:
You mean it shoes how naive some liberals are.
Yeah, she especially thinks it is funny that there are black people who think Obama is like their brother. She thinks Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson are insulting to the black community because they make it seem like blacks need help to accomplish something. Like she says, "did a Democrat or Republican free the slaves?"

She told me about the whole Trayvon Martin thing before it was in the mainstream news and I remember on the Yahoo home page I read the headline and thought it was a different case until I read the article. I love how they said George Zimmerman was white and it was a gated community to dramatize it up as some rich white guy shot an innocent black boy. Gated communities are common throughout the SE because there are so many newly developed areas. Most new suburban and exurban areas around Atlanta are gated. You can buy houses in the SE for under 200k in gated subdivisions. Gated subdivisions are essentially typical middle class developments. Most gated developments do not have a prestige factor.

You can rent section eight housing in gated communities in Atlanta even!

Old 07-24-2012, 05:32 AM

Quote:
I'm not sure. You'll have to ask the other poster since she thinks it's a racial slur. Maybe she's attended liberal debating 101:

CD won't let me give you anymore rep points!

I guess Eric Holder received the PSA!

Old 07-24-2012, 06:15 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Social conservative values at work. Honestly maybe she should spend some more time on parenting and less time on TV. Please someone tell me that her show is being cancelled. I can't even stand running across one of the commercials for it.

"Viewers were left shocked when sisters Bristol and Willow Palin burst out with laughter when four-year-old Tripp used a homophobic slur. The two women, both daughters of American politician Sarah Palin, burst out laughing when the little boy used the derogatory term during a temper tantrum. Tripp called his aunt Willow a 'f*****', an offensive term more commonly used against homosexuals, during filming of Bristol's docu-series Life's A Tripp.

Read more: Bristol Palin barely holds back laughter as four-year-old son Tripp uses homosexual slur against aunty Willow | Mail Online
Ignorant hateful people have ignorant hateful children...end of story..

except for

maybe Willow is a homosexual and the little Palin fatherless child just learned the Republican word for homosexual.

Old 07-24-2012, 06:49 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
I can't stop laughing! These individuals, the Palin family et al, love to be on camera!
I really don't know of another political family, left , right or in between who is exploiting themselves the way the Palins have.

They are decidedly unique! Jenna Bush does not have a camera crew in her home nor does Chelsea Clinton.

Those girls managed to graduate from college and high school with out getting pregnant. They went to well respected universities and did not pimp them selves out as the Palins did.

And do.
You don't know that. Guess you've never heard of abortion. if you think for one second that Chelsea wouldn't have had an abortion, you aren't thinking. Don't know about Jenna or Barbara as I have no clue if they are pro-life.

Quote:
F*ggot is a racial slur? It seems that the poster doesn't even understand what she's outraged about. There's also no way he could have possibly picked it up from other children in preschool or etc. Of course not. Thanks for posting. Pure comedy gold.......
Nothing unusual there. Posting without thinking is the norm. Aren't exploding heads fun? lol

Old 07-24-2012, 07:54 AM

18,419 posts, read 19,031,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
You don't know that. Guess you've never heard of abortion. if you think for one second that Chelsea wouldn't have had an abortion, you aren't thinking. Don't know about Jenna or Barbara as I have no clue if they are pro-life.

Nothing unusual there. Posting without thinking is the norm. Aren't exploding heads fun? lol
talk about posting "without a thinking" are you best buds w/chelsea clinton that you know if she would have an abortion or not. your bias shows when you assume she would abort but are unsure if jenna or barbara would.

as far as the op, the kid should be schooled the word isn't appropriate.

Old 07-24-2012, 08:19 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,456,732 times
Gosh, this family is just a national treasure, isn't it?

A shining role model for social conservatives! The hearts of the "Family Values" folks are surely warmed by seeing a child mimic bigotry at such an early age! Some day, it will make a great city-data poster.

That momma grizzly bear Palin sure did a great job raising those kids of hers.

Last edited by ambient; 07-24-2012 at 08:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies