Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2012, 06:37 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Not sure which is sadder. Me posting here about it, or the fact that what a 4 year old has said is now on page 8?

Fact of life....little kids curse without realizing what it means....get over it.
You'd think he was 16, geez could you imagine having his life with the left following
you since the age of 4............

The left isn't interested in the family............yeah right
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2012, 06:38 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Too funny.

Bristol has obviously taken lessons from her mother in child exploitation.

Her mother dragged all of her kids (and even her daughter's baby daddy) out on the stage continuously in an attempt to use them to her advantage. And now Bristol has a reality show (again) that even has her son's name as part of the title.

And I believe most (all?) the criticism here is aimed at Bristol and not at her little boy. And, in case you haven't noticed, Bristol is an adult who CHOOSES to keep her name and face in the spotlight. She is no longer a kid and is open to criticism because she ASKS for it by continuing to try to make herself relevant (just like her mother does).

When the president and first lady star in a reality show and have their daughters' names in the show's
title then maybe you can make the comparison. Until then, it's apples and oranges.
You mean kinda like OBoy dragged his little girls out in public during the 2008 conventions? Like that? And dragging them out in public, right onto the stage when he won? Like that? And how he yaps about them every chance he gets, including when people in a theater in Aurora CO die? Like that? Like the fool said he daughter asked, "Daddy, did you plug the hole yet?" Like that? When he said he wouldn't want his daughters punished with a baby? Like that?

I'm not sure if you get the picture yet. Would you like me to continue with a multitude of examples?

Talk about a FAIL!

Old 07-23-2012, 06:46 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,146,728 times
Oh get the **** over it! Don't you have anything better to do than pay attention to reality TV? I love Sara Palin, and I commend Bristol for not having an abortion, but I don't watch their show. I spent the weekend with a whole bunch of gay men, NEWS FLASH: they call themselves f******. STOP BEING SO FREAKING SENSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-23-2012, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
Oh get the **** over it! Don't you have anything better to do than pay attention to reality TV? I love Sara Palin, and I commend Bristol for not having an abortion, but I don't watch their show. I spent the weekend with a whole bunch of gay men, NEWS FLASH: they call themselves f******. STOP BEING SO FREAKING SENSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly!

Old 07-23-2012, 06:58 PM

4,739 posts, read 10,446,906 times
Like so many leftist slurs, it didn't happen (news correction from the OPs link):

Quote:
It was initially thought that the child said the word 'f*****', an offensive term commonly used against homosexuals, but a show spokesperson, who has seen the unedited footage, told Mail Online it was in fact the four-letter word.
Bristol Palin LAUGHS as son, 4, hurls F-word at aunt Willow | Mail Online

Old 07-23-2012, 07:00 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,259,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
You mean kinda like OBoy dragged his little girls out in public during the 2008 conventions? Like that? And dragging them out in public, right onto the stage when he won? Like that? And how he yaps about them every chance he gets, including when people in a theater in Aurora CO die? Like that? Like the fool said he daughter asked, "Daddy, did you plug the hole yet?" Like that? When he said he wouldn't want his daughters punished with a baby? Like that?

I'm not sure if you get the picture yet. Would you like me to continue with a multitude of examples?

Talk about a FAIL!
LOL

As usual, you make no sense.

"Conventions?" I seem to remember there being ONE convention. You know - singular. Up until then, we rarely saw the Obama girls.

Unlike the Palin brood, who were trotted out at every photo op (and still are).

And of course they were there when he won! What newly elected president's family HASN'T been out on stage when he won? LOL

And, yes, President Obama does talk about his daughters. All loving parents do. And parents who love their children can relate to other parents who have suffered a great loss.

It's all still a far cry from the child exploitation that are the Palin's way of life.

Seriously, if Bristol wants to star in another failed reality show, fine, but why drag her toddler into the family business of being attention whores? And to make it so obvious by basically naming the show after the poor little kid (more exploitation)?

You're really funny, Dale.

Old 07-23-2012, 07:03 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,259,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
I spent the weekend with a whole bunch of gay men,
Sure you did.

Old 07-23-2012, 07:10 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,610,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reactionary View Post
Like so many leftist slurs, it didn't happen (news correction from the OPs link):
The Daily Mail is conservative.

Guess his mother and aunt haven't gotten around to teaching him the longer f-words yet.

"Apparently, a kid named "Tre," who went to school with Bristol and Willow Palin, was not a fan of the show, which he said—and I'm quoting—"is failing soo hard right now." Bristol objected to his characterization. And Willow (TMZ describes her as "the baby bear defending Mama Grizzly") joined in, calling one of her interlocutors "so gay" and another "such a f*ggot."
Willow Palin's Homophobic Facebook Freakout (Updated)

But that's ok. The gay conservatives essentially said, "Let the word f*ggot* fly, people"

Gay Conservatives Come to Willow Palin's Defense

Old 07-23-2012, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
LOL

As usual, you make no sense.

"Conventions?" I seem to remember there being ONE convention. You know - singular. Up until then, we rarely saw the Obama girls.

Unlike the Palin brood, who were trotted out at every photo op (and still are).

And of course they were there when he won! What newly elected president's family HASN'T been out on stage when he won? LOL

And, yes, President Obama does talk about his daughters. All loving parents do. And parents who love their children can relate to other parents who have suffered a great loss.

It's all still a far cry from the child exploitation that are the Palin's way of life.

Seriously, if Bristol wants to star in another failed reality show, fine, but why drag her toddler into the family business of being attention whores? And to make it so obvious by basically naming the show after the poor little kid (more exploitation)?

You're really funny, Dale.
Just like the Palin kids were at the Republican convention when Sarah was announced as VP. Until then, you didn't even know they existed. Just like OBoy's girls.

It doesn't surprise me that you missed that.

It's all OK when OBoy does it. When a conservative does it, it's exploitation.

YCFS

Last edited by Dale Cooper; 07-23-2012 at 07:35 PM..

Old 07-23-2012, 07:34 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,532,369 times
What a bunch of hillbillies. Why does this person have a reality show?

I thought Kardashian was worthless...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies