Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 06:56 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Lol!

As though anyone has succeeded with armed standoffs in exempting themselves from any of the laws we all have to abide by.

Mac, your guns making you free-er is a fantasy and a fallacy. All they do, collectively, is make our country a very dangerous place to live. Thus, you feel the need to arm yourself to the teeth....because of the self-created threats you fear around every corner.

I got myself sort of side tracked there for the last reply. I am not a demon ya know...... Most folks take me as very giving and usually generous..

You could be right I am not freer, but i am not deader and I can more or less prove that since i am wasting air on this side iof the grass,, and one very bad boy can no longer bother anyone because that's hard to do sitting in a wheel chair.

You see while this bad boy was trying to invade my former home with my former family, i was on the phone calling the police for help.

As the dispatcher was telling me no help woukld be forth coming the bad guy swearing and holding a steel bar came at me and I shot the SOB in the knees, but I was stnding on 3 steps up and only holding the 12 Ga with one hand when it went off......

I almost had to shoot my now x wife because after that guy was downed she wanted to Kill him with her bare hands! I think that had something to do with the way a female scared out of her mind over her offspring just is, don't you? My som at the time was under 4.... Today he has his own son aged 3, and I don't believe the bad guy can have any klids...

Had I know the bad guy had spent years in the pen and was wanted for violent drug related crimes i may have pointed that shot gun a tad higher and blown his head clear off.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2012, 07:41 PM

3,088 posts, read 5,354,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudee View Post
"Stay out of our politics"!!! That's a bit rich coming from an American. Suggest you read up on recent international political history; Vietnam, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan. Gee I love it when irony jumps up and smacks you in the face.
consider yourself unofficially "rep'd" for this. . . .I've tried to rep you too many times, I guess. . . . .

Old 07-30-2012, 09:57 PM

102 posts, read 166,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cap1717 View Post
consider yourself unofficially "rep'd" for this. . . .I've tried to rep you too many times, I guess. . . . .
I have no idea what you are talking about!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies