Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 02:07 PM

1,403 posts, read 937,455 times

Advertisements

Hm. In the same thread I have been called a conservative and now a liberal. Amazing how so many people can be so wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2012, 02:07 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
I thought Beck was confined to a rubber room, I guess not but that's where he belongs.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:08 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Didn't roysoldboy bring up the Westboro people in his comments about what was in the link related to the thread topic?

Doesn't matter, IMO, what party affiliation Westboro people choose. They clearly behave like lunatics regarding any issue they "support." Can't see why the fact that Westboro folks dislike Glenn Beck would motivate and liberals to "enlist" their aid about anything, which is what roysoldboy was talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Phelps represents CONservative ideals, such as hate for gays and seperation of the races, no matter how they may try to label themselves. Nice try, but actions speak far louder than words.

I did address it, too bad you missed my comment about it being sad to see so many fools waste their money, but Beckheads are not known for their logical thinking capabilites, suggestion; try reading slower in the future, maybe you will see all the words next time.
Both of you would be far ahead of the game if you'd just admit you were wrong.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:10 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,628,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Hmmm, sounds like you are confused, once again, nobody is upset that there are people dumb enough to pay good money to hear a snakeoil salesman tell them what they want to hear. But it is sad to know that there are so many fools that are so easily lead by the nose, speaks volumes about the far right and their capacity for rational thought.
All Obama voters have officially bought the snake oil, and those that plan on voting for him again are officially fools. Sorry if that describes you.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:11 PM

37,972 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
"ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM)- More than 65,000 people filled Cowboys Stadium to see one of the most polarizing figures in America: Glenn Beck. Thousands of Beck supporters traveled from various states to hear his message."

Thousands Gather For Beck Event « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

And the kooks from Westboro Baptist Church protested it. Don't those people have anything else to do? Where do they get their money to do all of that traveling, anyway? Has anyone ever figured that out? The event was called "Restoring Love." Guess there is none of that in the Westboro Baptist Church. They're the ones that protest at soldiers funerals and carry all of the disgusting anti-gay signs.
He is a democrat first, and whatever vestiges of Christianity are left after that come a distant second, or third, or whatever...

Old 07-29-2012, 02:11 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,628,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I thought Beck was confined to a rubber room, I guess not but that's where he belongs.
No. All the available rubber has been bought up by public school nurses.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:12 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Who ever denied the fact that attention seeking, propaganda and conspiracy proliferating shills do noy have a following? Why would it be earth shattering news that the grand master of Bubbameister Beck attracts like minded nutjobs...at least Beck is smart enough to get paid for shoveling the crap he does, his followers eat it up for nothing.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:12 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Marketing can.............sale............anything.......... ..

What does that mean, SALE?

/sigh

Another public school byproduct.

And btw, the lefttard events are filled with union people having been paid and bused in. I thought everybody knew that.

And when your argument fails, attack grammer.

I didn't know I was being graded.

Care to watch the video I posted, one of Becks outright lies?

Old 07-29-2012, 02:14 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Who ever denied the fact that attention seeking, propaganda and conspiracy proliferating shills do noy have a following? Why would it be earth shattering news that the grand master of Bubbameister Beck attracts like minded nutjobs...at least Beck is smart enough to get paid for shoveling the crap he does, his followers eat it up for nothing.
So you have no idea what these events included as far as speech, volunteer work, message, etc so you just spout out the usual garbage one comes to expect from liberals? You have no damn idea what the content was, but you bash it anyways.

Liberalism is a severe mental disorder, as you can see from the liberals's comments in this thread.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:17 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
And when your argument fails, attack grammer.

I didn't know I was being graded.

Care to watch the video I posted, one of Becks outright lies?
Care to actually address the event which is the thread topic instead of repeated deflection?

Here, I'll help: http://www.torontosun.com/2012/07/26...love-in-dallas

Quote:
The phrase Restoring Love, you probably wonder, ‘What are you talking about? Are you giving away hugs and kisses? How is this going to change the world?’ Well, read Ghandi,” Beck said on his Internet television show promoting the event recently. “Love is about charity. Love is about personal individualized service. Love is about the work of our hearts.” To that end, the volunteers who have gathered here, organizers say they’ve come from 20 different countries and all 50 states, are here to work.

Friday is being called a day of service, and armies of volunteers will fan out across the city to provide manpower to local churches and other charitable groups to help the communities they serve
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies