Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2012, 02:39 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,085,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Hey, Oh Checker of laws, can you find the one that says Romney has to release his income tax records?
Nope. Why do you ask?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2012, 02:45 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
Steve (we all know that's who you are--same crap, different user name)

Your own article states that the person you're quoting went to school at Columbia but doesn't know DIDDLY SQUAT about Obama as a student there--once again it's all "I have a gut feeling" BS. He didn't know Obama. Here's the deal. The president's mom was an American Citizen. He was born here, and lived here until the first grade--he went to kindergarten in Hawaii. He moved with his mom and step dad to Indonesia for three years, and then went back to Hawaii to go to school from the fourth grade on. His step dad never adopted him, so he wasn't eligible for an Indonesian passport. He had an American passport--NOT an indonesian one. EVEN IF he was born in Kenya (which he was not) he'd still be an American citizen with an American passport. Even if he lived in Indonesia for a few years as a kid, he'd still have an American passport. You can't enroll as a foreign student if you're an American citizen. Are you really this stupid?

I went to school out of the country for a year in high school--it's no different. I went with an American passport, and I enrolled in college as an American citizen. Just because you study outside of the country you don't change your nationality.

The only reason you birther nut jobs care about his college records is because you've been proved wrong over and over on the birth certificate, and you're too stupid to admit you're wrong, so now you're moving on to his college records. It's insane.
I have been on his college records ever since he was nominated and you say that I just moved to that one.

I agree with Root that if it is so important for Romey to turn over his tax records it is just as important for Obama to turn oner his records. I agree with Root that Obama will not do so since there is no law that requires it but I also agree with Romney about his protected records. I do believe it is past time for the GOP to begin pushing for his records in order to put him on the defensive, again.

Do you fail to understand that this income tax record crap is nothing but deflection to keep the GOP from talking about the economy?

Old 08-07-2012, 02:45 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,459,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
A "domestic applicant" is just that. An applicant.

Where does it say that that a US Citizen cannot register as a foreign student.

It doesn't.
If someone shows FRAUDULENT documents to make it look like they are a FOREIGN student when they aren't, what is that called in your circles? An honest citizen? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that is ILLEGAL!

Also it says it here!

Quote:
An international applicant is any applicant
that is not a U.S. citizen or a permanent U.S. resident.

If you are a U.S. Citizen, even if you are currently living outside the U.S., or if you are not a U.S. Citizen but a permanent legal U.S. resident, you do not qualify as an international student.
See that!? DO NOT QUALIFY!

https://www.grace.edu/admissions/und...ional-students

Old 08-07-2012, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Trust me. Your inability to understand is no indictment on whether or not I am making sense.

Nope. Why would anybody have to renounce their US citizenship when US citizenship law allows dual/multiple citizenships at the same time?

You really have to stop making **** up. Please... point to these imaginary rules that say a US citizen is not eligible for foreign exchange student status if they actually are also foreign citizens?

Better yet... what are you hallucinating is the advantage of being a "foreign exchange student?"

He was coming from Hawaii. In case you have not noticed, that is one of the United States.
I think that the answer to your question just might be that since he was a poor foreigner getting money aimed at helping people like him may have been involved. What do you think about that?

Old 08-07-2012, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Actually the Wall Street Journal did it's own investigation, called 400 fellow graduates from Obama's class and NOBODY ever saw him or knew him at the college.
That was the Wall Street Journal from two years ago.
Wrong. wrong and wronger.

Here's the WSJ "article": Obama's Lost Years - WSJ.com

1. It says that FOX News did the alleged investigation, not them.

2. It actually even references and quotes Obama's roommate at Columbia, Sohale Siddiqi. So they sure as hell cannot (and did not) say that "nobody ever saw him or knew him in at the college."

3. The article was from September 2008. That's four years ago, not two.

I swear, you guys could dent a ball bearing with a rubber mallet.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Nope. Why do you ask?
I just wondered if you were like most progs in thinking that he must do so as long as some prog demands it.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
If someone shows FRAUDULENT documents to make it look like they are a FOREIGN student when they aren't, what is that called in your circles? An honest citizen? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that is ILLEGAL!

Also it says it here!

See that!? DO NOT QUALIFY!

https://www.grace.edu/admissions/und...ional-students
I have to get away to Glenn Beck now but will certainly be checking back tho see what the Dude has replied.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:54 PM

30,075 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
You read the title right. Obama's college classmate is saying Obama went to Columbia as a foreign student and that is why he isn't releasing his grades to anyone. I believe this to be true. He is advising team Romney to put Obama on the defensive and make him release his college admissions as Donald Trump and talk show host have been suggesting to Romney. I believe this will happen soon.

Root: Obama

I am sure that is why he is not releasing his transcript, as it would show him to be a Kenyan national. Eventually, this will be discovered, whether Obama is in the White House or not, federal charges will be brought against him.

Obama better be nice to Romney, as he will need that presidential pardon.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:54 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,411,358 times
Quote:

I swear, you guys could dent a ball bearing with a rubber mallet.
ROTFL! That is a PERFECT description.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
What... the earlier bull**** that you made up wasn't enough? Now you have to make up a whole bunch of new bull****?

The first rule of holes, Sour. Stop digging.

And as for Grace...That's a seminary for Christ's sake. It's not even a real school.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies