Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 11:52 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Did you know the central and western portions of Anaheim have different code enforcement rules than Anaheim Hills? True. Residents of those areas ask for help and are turned down by the city. What would never be allowed by code enforcement in Anaheim Hills is allowed in central Anaheim.

So. You ever venture west of West? Euclid? Brookhurst? Or did you stay in the "elite" part of Anaheim to reach your conclusions? Personally, I think they ought to chop off Anaheim at the hills and let the "elites" have their own town. They're not a part of Anaheim. They don't want to be called Anaheim. When you lived there, did your mailing address say Anaheim or Anaheim Hills? My guess is you had Anaheim Hills on your checks and you made the distinction to everyone you met so they wouldn't think you lived in regular ol' Anaheim.

p.s. You know why they don't separate Anaheim from Anaheim Hills? Because Anaheim Hills needs the tax money supplied by the people who live and work west of State College. I'd love to see the the Hills have to support themselves and let all that tax money stay in the flatlands so the lives of the people there can be improved. Anaheim also needs it's own representation on the City Council. As it is all of the members save one, who lives in the Colony District, live in Anaheim Hills. How they think they can govern and understand the people who live in an area like Lincoln and Brookhurst I do not know. (Anyone know where the Chief of Police lives? I'm guessing no where near Anna and LaPalma.)
It was so long ago, i don't even give Anaheim or Anaheim Hills, much thought. I wanted to be in Yorba Linda, and a person ought to be able to live where they can afford, and to hell with what everyone else thinks.

I now live in S.C. and are loving it and the beach area.

I love Yorba Linda, that is why i was on the Border. But this was so long ago, and back then, the city of Anaheim was not too bad, a couple of gangs moving in.

For our first home, we had a hell of a first home, in a beautiful area, to raise small kids, which is what everyone wants, i feel.

If you would have looked, you would see that i do no longer live in Anaheim area. But i do know many of those areas, and i beleive most people who have small children, want to live in a safe community, no matter who you are.

No matter where you live, no one wants gangs invading their neighboorhoods. Quite sad when gangs take over, and the destruction they do to people just wanting to live a decent safe life.

Last edited by california-jewel; 08-11-2012 at 12:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2012, 12:25 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,285,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
It was so long ago, i don't even give Anaheim or Anaheim Hills, much thought.
Anaheim Hills has major issues with land movement from underground water.

Old 08-17-2012, 08:17 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,133,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
they would rather go after the reg joe that sokes pot or some kids chalking up sidewalks

oh,, and mean while the corrupt banksers all get free get out of jail card
And big bonuses!!

Old 08-17-2012, 08:26 AM

14,683 posts, read 14,659,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Another obama lie, it simply isn't true....
Actually, it would be an ICE lie, if you're making accusations:

U.S. deportations reach historic levels - CNN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies