Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 12:40 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times

Advertisements

Guns, drugs seized in Anaheim sweep targeting gang

Guns, drugs seized in Anaheim sweep targeting gang - latimes.com

Anaheim Police Chief John Welter said "If criminals realize residents are afraid of us, they exploit that," he said.
The arrests come after a series of street protests and general unrest in Anaheim that grew out of community anger over the fatal police shootings of two Latino men in Anaheim.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do remember reporters saying many of those protesting were gang members and their families. I think this was a good move on the police's part before the politics gave gangs in Anaheim medals and pensions. It gets ridiculous out here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2012, 12:43 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,515,251 times
Good. Wonder how many Obama and Eric Holder will release with charges dropped. They can't vote for Obama if they're behind bars or stuck in Mexico.

Old 08-10-2012, 12:50 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Good. Wonder how many Obama and Eric Holder will release with charges dropped. They can't vote for Obama if they're behind bars or stuck in Mexico.
There has been new articles based on Mexicans who say the guns in the Fast and Furious were sold on purpose to empower one gang over all the others.
Gets too complicated IMO.

If we knew the truth, would be have to hang or shoot lots of politicians for treason? Your guess is as good as any.

The move in Anaheim was a GREAT one because this shows what the police are dealing with to the world. The parents of these gang clowns need to be shamed and quit trying to protest IMO. Think about themselves and their failure as parents, not about the police doing their job IMO.

Old 08-10-2012, 01:25 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
I'm sick and tired of all these gangs, not only in Anaheim, but whatever State, they do their gangbanging in.

I would like for every tough gang out there who thinks they are the toughest. To be sent all of them to a deserted island, and let them fight it all for themselves. Kill each other for all i care, i really don't care.

I do not care what they do to each other, but to the victims, and the innocent, oh yes i do.

These gangs are tough, and give police a run for their money. I know some Anaheim Police, and these gangs are tough on the community, and those who are innocent, and just want to lead a normal everyday life.

Yes there are some bad cops, just as there are bad politicians, but for the most part, these gangs are not started, to be the good guys.

Old 08-10-2012, 01:28 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
The raids had nothing to do with the protests - this stuff gets planned for months.

Your attempt to link the two = FAIL.

Old 08-10-2012, 01:29 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
This is what the police and local government should be doing and concentrating most of their efforts on, eradicating the criminal gangs that pollute this nation

Old 08-10-2012, 01:30 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,875,208 times
Hey Anaheim, those fine young gentlemen are Dreamers, you must let them go. They need to collect their welfare and food stamps and get ready to vote for the communist-in-chief...

Old 08-10-2012, 01:30 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,661,015 times
exactly! joint operations take months of planning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
The raids had nothing to do with the protests - this stuff gets planned for months.

Your attempt to link the two = FAIL.

Old 08-10-2012, 01:34 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Chief Welter says that people mistrust his officers - and then blames that on the Eastside Anaheim gang.

Chief Welter - did you ever stop to think that people mistrust your officers because of they are tired of being harrassed, mistreated, and killed by those officers?

Hmnn...?

Old 08-10-2012, 01:36 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Folks stop buying crack and meth the gangs would go away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies