Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2012, 06:06 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,427,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
L O G I C A L?

Apparently you don't know the meaning of the word.

Your argument doesn't even rise to supposition.

Alias? How does one use alias when the bar requires submission of both character witnesses and academic records, plus the passage of the state bar examination. Is it your "suggestion" that Obama received multiple law degrees and took the bar exam under a number of different names?

Either you think us fools or you are just a troll.
Ah, the fantasy worlds of the Obama haters. No information can overcome their irrational beliefs and hate.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:13 PM

31,384 posts, read 37,155,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I don't hate Obama.. I hate what he is doing to this country.
Then perhaps your topic shouldn't be so sophistically juvenile.

The question has been asked and more than sufficiently answered. If you were sincere in your protestations you would have moved on to a serious topic, like the deficit or specific policies which you find deleterious to the national interest instead of wasting folks time repeatedly answering the same idiotic question.

For someone who doesn't hate the President, you doth protest too much, methinks.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:15 PM

Quote:
I don't hate Obama.. I hate what he is doing to this country. he is a man with a mission and it is not good.
I wish he was a good president God knows we need one.
Then maybe you might want to stop saying things which certainly indicate hatred...it sounds as if you in fact hate everything about him, and his wife! ....and you may want to suspend your totally irrational contentions that you know what he is "thinking" and what "his mission" is. When did you get the "memo" about what Obama's "mission" is? How about sharing it along with the source of the "memo."

Obama is not even in the ballpark of "far left." Also, the President does not have the kind of power you seem to think he has. What we need is Obama and a Congress which knows how to negotiate, and WILL negotiate, for the good of this country.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:15 PM

31,384 posts, read 37,155,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Ah, the fantasy worlds of the Obama haters. No information can overcome their irrational beliefs and hate.
Fantasy? More like delusions.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:19 PM

33,605 posts, read 18,260,191 times
[quote=ovcatto;26007615]L O G I C A L?

Alias? How does one use alias when the bar requires submission of both character witnesses and academic records, plus the passage of the state bar examination. Is it your "suggestion" that Obama received multiple law degrees and took the bar exam under a number of different names?

Either you think us fools or you are just a troll.[/quote

Jesus make it a point to say that lawyers were liars and manipulators of truth.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:

Jesus make it a point to say that lawyers were liars and manipulators of truth.
Huh? How about a cite on that? Was Jesus talking about all lawyers everywhere at all times? I think Jesus was smarter than that.

So I guess, if true, that Jesus said that, it means that Romney is a liar and manipulator of truth, too? NOW what are you going to do?

Old 09-08-2012, 06:22 PM

11,765 posts, read 14,714,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Actually Obama did use his law license for a short time. He was part of a law team which forced lenders, via lawsuit, to make sub-prime mortgage loans to minorities who could not afford them (1995).

Historically past Presidents have gone to extoaordiary lengths to attempt to keep their law licenses.
Clue: see Richard Nixon & Bill Clinton.
Okay. We're still waiting for your evidence of what happened to President Obama's license.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:24 PM

Quote:
And so very attached to those delusions they are.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:24 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,599,153 times
Quote:
L O G I C A L?

Either you think us fools or you are just a troll.
No silly, I say when asked if he had ever gone by a different name, he lied and said no. He lies about everything, no stretch on this one.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:25 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,740,527 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I was just thinking the same thing. There's really no point in arguing with these people. We have to keep in mind that there are millions of Americans with undiagnosed and untreated mental problems, especially in rural areas. And these are the areas where Republicans are most popular. Perhaps we should feel sorry for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies