Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2012, 07:55 PM

33,610 posts, read 18,278,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Hey MOgal!

We're up over 200 posts now so I just thought I'd remind you of the questions I asked you way back in Post # 20:

Any closer to coming up with an answer?

We have been on at least 10 different subjects... get back to us when it is 20 or so..

Old 09-08-2012, 07:55 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,430,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Not only most likely, he sure was licensed in Arkansas until he lied in federal court and then impeached for it. Then Arkansas took his license away. How about Hillary? I think she had to give up hers or be investigated and she didn't want that.
If that's what you "think" about Hillary, why don't you post a source for your information rather than just speculating on what happened and what you think she did or did not want. You know, speculation really means nothing other than gossip.

Did you bother to read through the thread in order to understand the context of my post about Bill Clinton being licensed in Arkansas? No, you didn't.

Old 09-08-2012, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Why would the Obamas be looking at moving when he is no longer in office? I don't think he can easily reinstate in Illinois as easy as you seem to.
How do you KNOW the Obamas are "looking at moving" after his second term is over? You keep posting about the Obamas selling their house and moving somewhere, where on earth did you get that information? You got a source for that or is it just your intuition?

And WHY do you think President Obama would have any difficulty at all in reinstating his license in Illinois? Do you have a source or is that also just your intuition?

Old 09-08-2012, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Remember this. It is your first post to me and I had not said one thing about God.. Not one..

Isn't there something in the Bible about "pride"? Something like pride goeth before the fall? Seems like your pride may be getting in the way of looking for "truth."

You are a liar as well .
Do you think this is the only thread on CD I've ever read? I've seen your posts all over P&OC about your Christian beliefs and "God." You have not been shy about your religious beliefs one bit. I don't think it's very nice or "Christian" to call someone a liar for no reason at all. What do you think I"m lying about?

Old 09-08-2012, 08:10 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,349,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
How do you KNOW the Obamas are "looking at moving" after his second term is over? You keep posting about the Obamas selling their house and moving somewhere, where on earth did you get that information? You got a source for that or is it just your intuition?

And WHY do you think President Obama would have any difficulty at all in reinstating his license in Illinois? Do you have a source or is that also just your intuition?
Fancy Feast: Some people like to pass gossip on to others and some people like to start gossip. This poster falls into both groups.

Old 09-08-2012, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Fancy Feast: Some people like to pass gossip on to others and some people like to start gossip. This poster falls into both groups.
Judging by the non-response to my questions, seems you are correct.

Old 09-08-2012, 08:26 PM

15,087 posts, read 13,498,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

By this picture Michelle looks like she was eating too many twinkies.
Yes, because that's just what an avowed true Follower of Jesus such as yourself would do... post an old picture of someone and ridicule them as fat. I see you've really taken to heart the examples and teachings of Jesus in Bible.

Old 09-08-2012, 08:28 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,605,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I don't remember who, but someone posted that it is a bad thing to have lawyers as presidents.

Looking over the occupations of past and present Presidents of the United States from John Adams to the present, it is easier to list those who were not lawyers than those who were.

List of Presidents of the United States by occupation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
What did their wives do? In this case, we have two lawyers, who instead of protecting the Constitution are doing everything in their power to circumvent it. We have passed a threshold and now have 2 people ruling this country that hate what it stands for. Our rulers are Jarrett, Michelle and Obama in that order.

Old 09-08-2012, 08:34 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,204,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
What did their wives do? In this case, we have two lawyers, who instead of protecting the Constitution are doing everything in their power to circumvent it. We have passed a threshold and now have 2 people ruling this country that hate what it stands for. Our rulers are Jarrett, Michelle and Obama in that order.
Better than the last administration any day...Cheney, Cheney and Cheney...in that order.

Old 09-08-2012, 08:38 PM

15,087 posts, read 13,498,038 times
This thread is strong evidence that extreme conservatism truly is a mental disease, similar to extreme liberalism.

Primary symptom of extreme conservative mental illness includes the fetishistic need to make a conspiracy theory out of absolutely EVERYTHING, always in 100% diametric opposition to obviously rational alternative explanations, clear contrary evidence, and/or simple elementary logic.

Not a day goes by without you people cooking up some new completely irrelevant lunacy...good lord. But I realize that you have a problem and can't help yourselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies