Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 01:00 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Jazz pointed out the group that trains them. I did some googling and schools all over the country are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for training each year.

One district has been doing it for 6 years and they still have 27 out of 33 schools low performing.
It hasn't worked yet they continue to pay the money each year.
Here is your waste. They lay off teachers yet continue funding programs that do not work.

Superintendent: Consulting group's role in closing Ann Arbor achievement gap will be 'significantly less'
huge surprise there.

i joined their mailing list to see what kind of mind-numbing cretinism they send me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2012, 01:03 PM

78,444 posts, read 60,652,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
Damn. I am a racist. I don't even get points for the ethnic first name?
Sorry but no, you can't pull a "reverse zimmerman" lol.

However, like the catholic church of centuries past, we can arrange to sell you racist indulgences....but first we will need to check your voting record. Please make the check payable to operation push.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:03 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
great googly moogly. this pc stupidity seemingly has no bottom.

yeah. like mentioning sandwiches in class
Not allowed to rep you but I can do this.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:05 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,006,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Sorry but no, you can't pull a "reverse zimmerman" lol.

However, like the catholic church of centuries past, we can arrange to sell you racist indulgences....but first we will need to check your voting record. Please make the check payable to operation push.
Boy am I glad that there is help. So, if I pay, I will no longer be considered a racist despite being white with European facial features?

Old 09-11-2012, 01:05 PM

Quote:
I have you all know that I grew up without Cheeseburgers. Now that I live in the US, I feel utterly oppressed by you white devils and your burgers. In fact, I feel so disenfranchised by the omnipresence of burgers that I cannot help but underperform at work.

Why do you hate me so much?
+1 and thankfully my monitor easily wiped clean of the pop I just spit on the screen.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:06 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I read the article and came away with thinking this woman is anti-White which is discrimination but can't be discrimination because that only happens to non Whites.
That is what I saw there but it seems that whites are a heavy minority in that school and they don't even suggest a drum program for them.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:08 PM

2,794 posts, read 3,679,282 times
I take more umbrage at being lumped in with Somali's who were even able to practice with a somewhat functioning AnCap, than I do with references to peanut butter sandwiches. But, it isn't like bread does not exist in either place, even if peanut butter may not be as popular there as it is here.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:09 PM

2,794 posts, read 3,679,282 times
Quote:
I have you all know that I grew up without Cheeseburgers. Now that I live in the US, I feel utterly oppressed by you white devils and your burgers. In fact, I feel so disenfranchised by the omnipresence of burgers that I cannot help but underperform at work.

Why do you hate me so much?
Would you feel any differently if you were from Hamburg?

Old 09-11-2012, 01:13 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,786,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Clavin View Post
Apparently I was privileged. I had no idea.

What does peanutbutter and fluff represent?
Fluff???? You get fluff????

Where does that leave me with my bananas????

Old 09-11-2012, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Boy am I glad that there is help. So, if I pay, I will no longer be considered a racist despite being white with European facial features?
Oh ye of little faith.....we can give you the deluxe Byrd treatment!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies