Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 04:49 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
"Politicians work for us. We don't work for them. When someone isn't doing the job, it's time to let them go." Clint Eastwood at RNC Convention.

Reason enough for millions of us to vote for Romney.
I can't rep you so

I see that you and I both agree with Eastwood about when to release people from their jobs.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:50 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,950,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
I told newtoli privately that actually I was thinking of Kim Kardashian and Lindsey Lohan when I made reference to "superficial twits". He read more into my comment than was intended. (And so have you.)
So the fact that your examples of "non-superficial twits" were all Republicans was, what - just a coincidence? Try giving us a less partisan-biased list next time, if you don't want us to "read too much into it."

Btw, I wasn't really directing that comment at you personally - it was more of a reflection on the inconsistencies shown by conservatives in general.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
So now we should listen to movie stars telling us about politics?

Because usually you guys are telling us the opposite
You may find that some movie stars aren't as far left leaning as most and Eastwood certainly doesn't lean very far left.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
so the ones on the right are good, the ones on the left are idiot hollywood types, right?
rrrrriiiiigggghhhhhttttt!!!!!!!

Old 09-12-2012, 04:52 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,148,176 times
Lol, I'm no Obama supporter. I think he's a terrible president, but I don't know if I'm buying this.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBeforeYouVote View Post
Not true at all.
But you're right, it isn't rocket science...it's pretty freaking obvious that your "source" of "information" is merely a hate-blog with absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

How about we ask the military about how ending DADT completely destroyed the military and caused everyone in it to turn gay. Oh wait, it's the exact opposite.

You people are pathetic. Find a real problem to be concerned about, this is probably the most idiotic anti-Obama angle I've ever seen. Come at him for his lack of cojones in dealing with that do-nothing congress, but to say that he's secretly gay and part of a secret gay agenda to overthrow the government with homosexuality is not even dumb, it's completely insane.
I don't know about that. That was certainly a large group of gays he has appointed to some really important jobs. Did you read the OP or any part of the link. Well, no, since leaners don't let things like that bother them.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:55 PM

41,965 posts, read 75,205,836 times
I love it! The President's detractors can't prove he's not a U.S. citizen, and they can't prove he's Muslim, so they have to come up with a new truckload of horse crap.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:56 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,950,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Everyone looked kinda peculiar in the 70s & 80s.
Haha... no doubt!! You couldn't pay me enough to share my '70s-80s photos on here, LOL.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
So...... is it fair to say if I/we were to post a "breaking story" with Huffington Post as the only source, you (and other right-wingers) wouldn't call BS on it? I might have to test that theory, if you wanna take bets! C'mon now, even the WND themselves identify as a CONSERVATIVE news source. Thus, using them to prove an anti-Obama story is kinda like using Catholic News Daily to prove abortion is wrong.

WND: "Independent conservative news website with an emphasis on aggressive investigative reporting and gossip." And you think this qualifies as an unbiased source, when they're even described as having an emphasis on GOSSIP? Wow, just wow.

Who cares?
I kind of liked that part about aggressive investigative reporting. We get so little of that from the MSM in all its forms. Remember how much they investigated Obama in 2008? They were too busy ''investigating'' Palin as the VP to investigate the head man. Yeah, I keep liking those two words more and more. I may even start reading everything that comes on my inbox from WND now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies