Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 05:56 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyretired View Post
No I haven't, Im praying we get the Senate in order and they start holding this criminal accountable for his unconstitutional acts you seem to love...
Tried to rep you I say Hoorah to that! Sir.

Most certainly Obama has acted in the manor to at the very least could be impeached and might be arrested for treason against the CONS and We the People.... I can think of more than 4 different events where this could be seen by the people, where Obama has gone around congress and acted, spending money that was not his to decide, pandering for votes in the dark of night, and illegal military actions which he declared by himself with nothing from either the senate or congress.

Leaving us open to further attacks from terrorists and endangering the public with shows and displays of weakness. It began with Governor Rod Blagojevich, and will end soon, not so well
or lucky as this chump was :

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2012, 06:51 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
People sure have short memories of presidential impeachable offences.
Womanizing isn't one of them, neither is infidelity.
Invasion of Iraq could be one, we (Americans) were duped by this guy:

Old 09-29-2012, 07:26 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post

Sorry epic fail......... besides Clinton so far 2 other pres's were impeached and GWB wasn't the one, care to try ringing the bell again?

Old 09-29-2012, 08:04 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,587,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
If he gets a Democratic majority in the House, he'll be active and get some things accomplished. If the GOP retains control of the House, it'll be four more years of gridlock and Republican obstructionism, coupled to economic stagnation.
Kind of like his first two years? Maybe his second term should be spent trying to accomplish what he said he would in the first, but unfortunately he would be inheriting a mess.

Old 09-29-2012, 08:09 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,905,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
If he gets a Democratic majority in the House, he'll be active and get some things accomplished. If the GOP retains control of the House, it'll be four more years of gridlock and Republican obstructionism, coupled to economic stagnation.
What?? .. Where've you been lately? .. Obama had a "super majority" on the hill and still couldn't get squat done ...

We do well to view the next 4 years a lot like how the last 4 went ..

When you run around the White House thinking you're FDR, RFK, LBJ and RWR all rolled up into one .. it's easy to pyss away the time ..

Old 09-29-2012, 08:24 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,507,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post

Actually, Bush had permission from Congress to go into Iraq as required by the Constitution. Nothing illegal about it.

Clinton went to Congress and asked if he could bomb Kosovo. They said no. He bombed them for 72 days anyway. Clearly an impeachable offense. He's the only President to order military in direct defiance of Congress. And they never found those crazy mass graves in the Balkans either. Clinton lied. People died.

Then we can't forget Clinton bombed a medicine plant in Sudan. One of the poorest countries in the world. He said he was going to present the soil samples proving they were making chemical bombs there. But he never got around to it. Clinton lied. People died.

And he said in the 1996 State of the Union Address that we would be in Bosnia for One year. Nine years later George Bush got us out of there.

Clinton sent troops into 44 different countries to conduct military action in 8 years. Almost all with heavily Muslim populations. That's more war mongering than every other President combined.

And we wonder why Muslims blew up the WTC.

But Democrats want people to believe Republicans are the war party and they are the party that can solve problems peacefully.

Of ccourse, Democrats are liars.

"It's okay if we go to war. Just as long as it's my guy doing it." ~Signed, typical Democrat lemming.

And that's No Jive !

Last edited by OhioIstheBest; 09-29-2012 at 08:26 PM.. Reason: Just wanted to hammer home my point to the libs.

Old 09-29-2012, 08:27 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
You would know more about Mitt Romney if you would bother to learn a bit about him.

Here is a good resource to begin your education.

Mitt Romney for President | Mitt Romney for President of the United States of America in 2012
I know enough about Romney to know he's not fit to be in the Oval Office. I know Obama isn't the best (arguably the worst), but the key difference between them is that the current POTUS has a plan, a vision to get us where need to be.

Romney? He keeps changing his strategy week in, week out. He's wishy-washy and keeps trying to play to the moderate crowd and the far-right crowd, yet you support this guy?

Man you are a total RWNJ, huh?

Old 09-29-2012, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I looked into my chrystal ball and see you did some time in a the USA Mil forces.... But that you did only something pretty safe, and so now you are a part of the problem not the solution... Did you make your citizenship yet ?

Don't bother to look me up just ask....

I don't like the devil I know, because he is a marxist. Back in my day we knew what that meant. I was around long before you, and I even used to hold real money which i can tell you never have, not one time. Maybe, sometimes you should learn to shut up, and listen to your elders. My son did and i bet he out ranks you. At least he has college behind him and did before he joined. Do you read between words? I sure hope so.

I would like a chance to save you from what you don't know, even while you think you do. Things between us are bad but not that bad yet.. I can recall being young once.

I hate Romney with prejudiced but so far he is the lesser of 2 evils, a harsh choice to make. It ends as ghetto and well past ghetto into marxist.

Think a second of how it is to live land locked behind the Iron Curtain in NH, when MA and NY are that curtain...

If there is a chance for a 2ND CHANCE THAT BALL IS IN YOUR COURT. I don't get in other people's way, and I don't make the rules.

Once for 5 years somewhere else i was a global mod with login privileges, so i know how to track a IP down.... You call the next shot..
Cool that you looked at my profile. Yes I was Navy, all you had to do was ask. At least I served. Did you?

As for the other stuff - I have a hard time following what you're asking here. Where's the overlying purpose to all this? What's all this about tracking IP's down and all that? Why would you make that a public information when it doesn't pertain to anything?

If you mean to track me (for whatever reason) all you have to do is look at my location: Hollywood, CA.

Whoop dee.

Now say hello to 4 more years of Obama.

Old 09-29-2012, 08:30 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,097,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
I know enough about Romney to know he's not fit to be in the Oval Office. I know Obama isn't the best (arguably the worst), but the key difference between them is that the current POTUS has a plan, a vision to get us where need to be.

Romney? He keeps changing his strategy week in, week out. He's wishy-washy and keeps trying to play to the moderate crowd and the far-right crowd, yet you support this guy?

Man you are a total RWNJ, huh?
Where's that comrade???

Old 09-29-2012, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I asked you why you were repeating yourself.

You really are immature. Didn't the Navy teach you how to be a man?

Little boys call others names. I guess you are the boy who never grew up.
I still don't why you're asking me a question you asked yourself, tool.

What does my military experience have to do with anything? Why bring that up when you've yet to answer a question you've asked yourself?

Are you off your meds? Might want to get back on them, tool.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies