Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 04:02 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,525,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
That is totally predictable. Gas prices will fall again on Wednesday after the election.

Isn't it fun being manipulated by republicans? I think we should vote for them again.
Exactly this!

Somewhere I suspect a Koch brother or two are behind this. They had to find a way to counterbalance the good jobs report and unemployment being under 8%.

So predictable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2012, 04:04 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,959,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
I was ENRAGED the other day when I had to pay $22 to fill my tank.
HUH? it costs me that to fill my motorcycle now..... What are you driving? My Toyota pick up costs about 80 bucks, you don't even wanna know what my 3/4 ton Dodge conversion van takes or cost and forget about the 1 ton diesel truck!

Old 10-05-2012, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazeeKrewe View Post
WTF???

Dude it cost me about $200 to fill up my pick-up truck & $1,600 to fuel up my semi-truck.
Leaving guys like us to chew on old shoe soles for dinner

Old 10-05-2012, 04:10 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,458,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
HUH? it costs me that to fill my motorcycle now..... What are you driving?
A motorcycle, of course.

Old 10-05-2012, 04:27 PM

990 posts, read 938,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyretired View Post
California moonbat "liberals" that vote for people like moonbeam twice and the rest like Pelosi, Feinstein
and Babs Boxer, and dear leader 0bama are getting what they asked for....

The fact that they love guys like Krugman and Bernanke means they enjoy getting robbed and raped and proves they either hate America and themselves, or their just plain stupid...
When you're saying that people are just plain stupid, it would help if you had a grasp of 4th grade English skills. "or they're just plain stupid" is what you meant to say. The word "their" and "they are" are NOT the same.

South Dakota is a useless state, it brings nothing to the national table and only 7 states take more government dollars per dollars contributed to the national economy. California is the heart of the American economy and it's a major contributer to the national economy, funding many of those useless states like South Dakota...plus, it's the heart of the food industry, tech industry, pharmaceutical industry and venture capital industry.

Without California, this country would be screwed. Without South Dakota, this country would not have to have an idiot like Kristi Noem in Congress...

Old 10-05-2012, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
A motorcycle, of course.
Oh now i understand completely......... It should cost us about 10 bucks if that! I have a car still that used to fill up for 12 to 14 bucks...... No more........ old volvo.....

Old 10-05-2012, 05:20 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,096,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBeforeYouVote View Post
When you're saying that people are just plain stupid, it would help if you had a grasp of 4th grade English skills. "or they're just plain stupid" is what you meant to say. The word "their" and "they are" are NOT the same.

South Dakota is a useless state, it brings nothing to the national table and only 7 states take more government dollars per dollars contributed to the national economy. California is the heart of the American economy and it's a major contributer to the national economy, funding many of those useless states like South Dakota...plus, it's the heart of the food industry, tech industry, pharmaceutical industry and venture capital industry.

Without California, this country would be screwed. Without South Dakota, this country would not have to have an idiot like Kristi Noem in Congress...
You all keep busy over they're and keep those welfare dollars rolling in, sounds like our dumb government is doing a good job looting you'res, thanks

Old 10-05-2012, 05:22 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,812,088 times
[quote=Pruzhany;26390956]The state went broke under Davis (D) and you want to lay blame on Brown (D) who came into office in 2011. /quote]

Fixed that for ya.

Old 10-05-2012, 05:23 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,910,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Exactly this!

Somewhere I suspect a Koch brother or two are behind this. They had to find a way to counterbalance the good jobs report and unemployment being under 8%.

So predictable.
it's predictable that liberals think more people dropping out of the workforce and more part-time employment is a good jobs report.

in their world, maybe it is.

Old 10-05-2012, 05:33 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,269,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBeforeYouVote View Post
It's a temporary spike caused by a couple of refinery disasters. The analysts say that the prices will fall in time for the Thanksgiving driving holiday (hopefully, I'm driving 1,000+ miles that week).
taratova knows this. He/she just wants to blame everyone else on it.

and Ill be driving 2300 miles that week. ^_^
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies