Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 06:00 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,399,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Those two that were with him, werent some part of a legit security detail. .

Proof?

The security officials around Jarret are armed with handguns, those guys had automatic weapons.

I'd say there is a difference.

I've said this all along, and anyone who knows anything about embassy security knows, you can't protect it with a small amount of troops or security guys, even 100 couldn't hold an embassy. We rely on the local police forces on the ground. And since Libya has none, really, then we shouldn't have had an embassy there to begin with.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:06 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,039,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Proof?

The security officials around Jarret are armed with handguns, those guys had automatic weapons.

I'd say there is a difference.

I've said this all along, and anyone who knows anything about embassy security knows, you can't protect it with a small amount of troops or security guys, even 100 couldn't hold an embassy. We rely on the local police forces on the ground. And since Libya has none, really, then we shouldn't have had an embassy there to begin with.
I am not saying they were just two average guys, but while they may have been with him to protect him, I dont believe they were part of any official security detail. In fact, Ive heard they were CIA, though who knows when we will find out just who they were.

And you're right, no one shouldve been there and the embassy shouldve been closed if we couldnt protect our people there. But that again, raises more red flags. Attacks had happened this year, 13 or so, people on the ground wanted more security. What was the response? LESS security.

It boggles the mind. If I were a conspiracy person id say, "gee, they felt they needed more security, the State dept took away security. They mustve wanted something to happen"

It just doesnt make any sense, how they could be so stupid. The State Dept is absolutely accountable for the lives lost. Hillary should be fired immediately. There is absolutely no excuse for this.

And Obama, I want to know if there was any ever mention of Libya in his intel briefings over the past few months. If so, what did he do about it?

Old 10-08-2012, 06:07 AM

Quote:
I dont believe
Enough said.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:10 AM

The White House Disinformation Campaign on Libya - YouTube!

Any way you look at it, there are HUGE bombshells surrounding this from before it began to now. Obama and many others who work for him, have a lot of answers to provide. Obama is not going to enjoy foreign policy talk during the debate.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Enough said.
And you claim it was some actual security detail. There is no evidence to support that either. Dont quote our Administration either, as theyve already lied on this story several times.

I read something somewhere about it and cant find it now. If I do ill post it.

And you still refuse to talk about every other facts that point to what a disaster and show of incompetence this entire mess is.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:24 AM

30,072 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
That’s the pathetic foreign policy of the Obama administration, says Caddell today in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News. “Jarrett seems to have a 24 hour, around the clock detail, with five or six agents full time,” Caddell explains. “The media has been completely uninterested. We don’t provide security for our ambassador in Libya, but she needs a full Secret Service security detail. And nobody thinks there’s anything wrong with this. And nobody in the press will ask. What kind of slavish stoogery are they perpetrating here?

No Marines for Libyan Ambassador, Full Security Detail for Valerie Jarrett Vacation

And who is Jarrett you ask? Funny how Ayers keeps popping up in associations of the people who surround the obamas! Heres another one. And she is more iimportant than an Ambassador to our country.
Obama was hired by the law firm Miner, Banhill and Galland, which just happened to specialize in negotiating state government contracts to develop low-income housing, and which just happened to deal with now-imprisoned Tony Rezko and his firm Rezar, and with slumlord Valerie Jarrett, and the law firm’s Judson Miner just happened to have been a classmate of Bernardine Dohrn, wife of William Ayers

Amazing. I'll bet they didn't tell Obama to provide extra secuirty for Jarret in the intelligence meetings he missed!

The sad thing is that if this clown is re-elected, he will go back to blowing off intelligence briefings and not meeting with his jobs council. He has resumed these "troublesome inconveniences" for the time being just for the election. One must, after all, make time for "Letterman" and "The View".

Old 10-08-2012, 06:28 AM

I dont know how you can be aware of this story, and still vote for Barack Obama. How can you even justify it?

Old 10-08-2012, 06:37 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times
Quote:
I am not saying they were just two average guys, but while they may have been with him to protect him, I dont believe they were part of any official security detail. In fact, Ive heard they were CIA, though who knows when we will find out just who they were.

And you're right, no one shouldve been there and the embassy shouldve been closed if we couldnt protect our people there. But that again, raises more red flags. Attacks had happened this year, 13 or so, people on the ground wanted more security. What was the response? LESS security.

It boggles the mind. If I were a conspiracy person id say, "gee, they felt they needed more security, the State dept took away security. They mustve wanted something to happen"

It just doesnt make any sense, how they could be so stupid. The State Dept is absolutely accountable for the lives lost. Hillary should be fired immediately. There is absolutely no excuse for this.

And Obama, I want to know if there was any ever mention of Libya in his intel briefings over the past few months. If so, what did he do about it?
I saw in a movie once that the CIA always has agents embedded in our embassies.
I consider that information as, if not more, reliable than Breitbart.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:37 AM

Quote:
I dont know how you can be aware of this story, and still vote for Barack Obama. How can you even justify it?
I don't know how you can sit here and say that the amassador had no security, or that they weren't "real" security people.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:40 AM

30,072 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
I don't know how you can sit here and say that the amassador had no security, or that they weren't "real" security people.

Who were they?

The two former SEALS were not a part of his security. Now how in the hell can one guy fight off two hundred?

The answer was not to fight, but was to evacuate the ambassador to Tripoli or a more defensible position. Obama was given three days warning!!!

The answer was TO MOVE HIM OUT!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies