Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 01:19 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,453,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
The liberals will blame it on Bush.

Personal responsibility is a foriegn concept to them.
Yes it sadly is!

Old 10-08-2012, 01:46 PM

59,111 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post

The White House Disinformation Campaign on Libya - YouTube!

Any way you look at it, there are HUGE bombshells surrounding this from before it began to now. Obama and many others who work for him, have a lot of answers to provide. Obama is not going to enjoy foreign policy talk during the debate.
I have repeatedly asked, where did the Intel come from stating it ALL started with the VIDEO?

With so many many making that claim, it had to have been coordinated by the White House.

Old 10-08-2012, 05:14 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
The article says, she has 5 to 6 security officers. The amassador had the same number, actually more security officers. The fact that two were found with him dead, proves that.

5 to 6 security "agents" is not a marine. The marines are at the Embassy, not the house.
Did the ambassador really have a couple of ex-service men come to his protection and get killed for so doing? If that is true, and they weren't any longer Seals or in the employ of the government then only one of the others that got killed I really wonder just how many provided people he had.

It makes no difference how many Marines protect the embassy when none of them were with him in Benghazi. Why did one of the Seals try to get help? I think because he knew they were in deeper than a couple of them could get them out of.

Maybe 5 or 6 Secret Service agents like for Jarrett should be sent over there. Jeez, why does she need security like that? She isn't elected or anything but the head advisor for Obama.

Old 10-08-2012, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Its the economy stupid.....

No one cares about Afghanistan, about the perpetual occupation of Germany, Japan, and most other countries we've invaded. The increases, year over year, in a military budget that already accounts for nearly 50% of all world wide military spending by itself. China ranks at 8% of total world military expense by itself.

People don't care about what happens overseas.

I'm of the mind that we should have never been in Libya to begin with, and we shouldn't have opened a embassy until several years after the fall of Kaddafi.
This post sounds like you are bad mouthing The Won and I never would have thought that. He needs some bad mouthing but I never thought it could come from you,

Old 10-08-2012, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
L00K it up, G00GLE is your friend!
I just took you order about googling Sooq Madiq as the crasher spells it and found that Suq Madiq is the first Arab American to donate money to the Colbert Superpac. Is Colbert really running for some elective office?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies