Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 12:25 AM

3,353 posts, read 6,443,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Exactly right. How many times does this stupid S### have to be debunked? The liberals continue to put up this ignorant post and they actually believe it to be true. It is sad that they have to look for junk to try to make themselves look good. Oh well ignorance is a hard thing to fight so I guess we will continue to see such foolishness posted here.
I mean, it simply is true. I've met plenty of intelligent individuals whom were conservative or liberal; conservatives seem a bit more wise overall and knowing of survival while liberals typically have more book smarts (as in degrees), higher incomes (because we often live in major cities rather than rural areas and our education also helps us find better careers), and etc. Now am I saying all conservatives don't have degrees? Hell no; Bush went to Yale (I know, I know it's controversial on how he was enrolled into a prestigious institution such as Yale) and he made it to become POTUS so he must've known something. It's just that liberals are typically more educated, in fact if I'm not mistaken Montgomery County, MD (the 2nd most liberal place in America behind SF and 13th or so wealthiest area) has the highest population of those with master degrees. (29% I believe)

Old 11-06-2012, 12:43 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,324,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
This can't be right. How can such smart people vote Obama in. Astounding. It has to be false.
How can stupid people be so dumb as to vote for a man that lied about a car company in person, in an ad and then again on the radio after the car company said that he lied? How can they not understand basic math when mitt said that he would not increase taxes but yet wants to build multi-million dollar ships and billion dollar submarines, provide job programs, and cut taxes for everyone (read wealthy)

Old 11-06-2012, 01:32 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,521,615 times
The OP proves himself wrong with his opening post.

Old 11-06-2012, 02:32 AM

7,242 posts, read 7,909,798 times
I love how the wing nuts claim the studies are wrong but are unable to find anything fact based with which to support their opinions. As usual the wing nuts are just making stuff up. It's sad, expected out of them, but still sad.

Old 11-10-2013, 07:46 PM

396 posts, read 926,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
I love how the wing nuts claim the studies are wrong but are unable to find anything fact based with which to support their opinions. As usual the wing nuts are just making stuff up. It's sad, expected out of them, but still sad.
Here you go (compiled by the respected Pew Research Institute). Republicans are smarter. There are also studies that show Republicans are more attractive as well.

Pew Political IQ Poll: Republicans Consistently More Knowledgeable | The Weekly Standard

The study that the OP posted was time and time again proven to be a hoax. To liberals, facts are stubborn things...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies