Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2012, 04:57 PM

16,787 posts, read 49,073,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OleSchoolFool View Post
hang his fat ass
o and bloody head doesnt mean anyth, if u chase me and try to attack me, im beatin yo head too, martin was defending himself from the racist aggressor, its obvious that zimmerman tried to "arrest" him and put him on the ground cuz hes a wannabe cop, instead got a bloody head and shot martin cuz he was "resisting arrest"
Quote:
Originally Posted by OleSchoolFool View Post
a gun makes u tuff? a real man huh
no, actually ill take it and shoot you wit yo own sh1t and then get off ez cuz u were the aggressor
Congratulations, your user name is exceptionally fitting.

Old 12-07-2012, 04:59 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,938,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Are you aware that there was no DNA from Martin found on Zimmerman, even though Zimmerman claims Martin was on top of him when he fired the gun.......not one tiny drop of blood fell from Martin's body onto Zimmerman, and there was no DNA from Martin on the gun Zimmerman used to shoot him at very close range?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptnRn View Post
You are wrong again.

Are you sure FancyFeast is wrong? I read the same thing.

Old 12-07-2012, 05:11 PM

2,664 posts, read 5,636,001 times
Quote:
Congratulations, your user name is exceptionally fitting.
keepin it reaaaal

Old 12-07-2012, 05:48 PM

16,787 posts, read 49,073,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I don't doubt that you read it somewhere, there are plenty of websites that are hell bent on ignoring the evidence and insisting that Zimmerman is a racist. Even though that is another claim that has little credibility. Almost every statement taken by the FDLE and FBI from people who knew Zimmerman said he never exhibited any signs of racism and that he was a good man and a good employee.

I provided my source for that statement about the DNA, repeated below. Here is another one.

Quote:
George Zimmerman’s DNA problem - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

One stain on the shirt that Trayvon wore underneath the hoodie was a DNA match to Zimmerman.

Of the 47 stains tested for the presence of blood on Zimmerman’s shirt and jacket, Trayvon was a “partial minor DNA profile” in one stain and a “possible contributor” in another. He was “excluded as a possible contributor” in a third.
Quote:
George Zimmerman new evidence Trayvon Martin - Orlando Sentinel
Prosecutor Angela Corey released some DNA evidence May 17 but more details today. Records from the FDLE's Orlando lab show scientists there found a Trayvon-Zimmerman DNA mixture in a blood stain on Zimmerman's red-orange jacket.
Zimmerman's DNA was found in a stain on Trayvon's shirt. Scientists found on that same piece of clothing a Zimmerman-Trayvon mix of DNA, they reported.

In a re-enactment for Sanford police the next day, Zimmerman did not say or show that the two had struggled over the gun, only that Trayvon had extended his hand toward it.

Old 12-07-2012, 07:04 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times
Quote:
I don't doubt that you read it somewhere, there are plenty of websites that are hell bent on ignoring the evidence and insisting that Zimmerman is a racist. Even though that is another claim that has little credibility. Almost every statement taken by the FDLE and FBI from people who knew Zimmerman said he never exhibited any signs of racism and that he was a good man and a good employee.

I provided my source for that statement about the DNA, repeated below. Here is another one.
I don't think Zimmerman is a racist. I've never believed that. Neither did the Justice Department who investigated that issue in re charging him with a hate crime, because they did not charge him with anything.

However, you're wrong if you're suggesting that everyone who knew Zimmerman who was questioned said he was a "good man" and a "good employee." Yes, I noticed that you said "almost every statement" but in a situation like this "almost" doesn't count. Additionally, I would certainly expect that somebody in the State Attorney's office has also talked to all those people, not just the FDLE and FBI.

I'm going to search for the source which reported that there was not any DNA from Martin found on Zimmerman. You most certainly could be correct that the report was inaccurate, but I just want to see if I can find it again and see who reported it.

It seems that most of your information is coming from sources back in May of 2012. That's 7 months ago.

Okay. My sources for no Trayvon DNA on the gun. I thought the site said no Trayvon DNA at all on anything.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/sep...dence-20120919

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/19/...immermans-gun/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1897356.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1897356.html

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...him/57808396/1

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-...le-for-his-gun

Last edited by FancyFeast5000; 12-07-2012 at 07:34 PM.. Reason: added links

Old 12-07-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
OMG, that's the truth. It's hilarious. Especially with the ignore button in full ON mode.

lol.
Interesting that you appear to hate my posts so much but you don't have the courage to read them (you say ). LOL

Old 12-07-2012, 07:13 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
lol.

I rest my case.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

lol again. LMAO, actually.

Old 12-07-2012, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
fyi --- DeeDee's deposition to the state was in discovery and is public.
The STATE took her deposition??? That's simply amazing. I can't imagine why they would do that. Are you sure it's a deposition and not just a sworn statement? A sworn statement to the State would not REQUIRE that defense counsel be present. I'm just stunned. The only thing I can imagine is that the State determined that what she had to say was so helpful and so solid that they wanted to nail it down right away. If they took her deposition, that does not seem to bode well for the defense.

Was Zimmerman's attorney present at that deposition and did he ask questions? USUALLY, the defense takes depositions of State witnessess, not the other way around. The State rarely deposes their own witnesses unless it's an expert of something. The State must have thought she was a REALLY GOOD WITNESS in order to put her under oath, on the record, nail down her testimony in a deposition which could be used by the defense to impeach her on the witness stand later if she faltered.

So I'm wondering why the Defense wants to take her deposition again? Maybe they think that she said something different in the deposition than what she said when Crump recorded his conversation with her. However, I'm wondering if Crump put her under oath when he recorded his conversation with her.

Old 12-07-2012, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
lol.

I rest my case.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

lol again. LMAO, actually.
What case? You never contribute anything of value to this thread. Seems your whole routine is a laughing emoticon and attempts at insults which have NOTHING to do with the case. Your posts are useless.

Old 12-07-2012, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Yes I have read through all 284 pages of documents that are available, watched the walk through of the crime scene with George Zimmerman a couple of times and listened to the recording DeeDee's deposition. All of the information available corroborated and substantiated Zimmerman's account of the events, including the eye witness statements of the people who lived in the houses immediately adjacent to the scene of the shooting.

Some of the new information which I found interesting is that George first saw Treyvon standing on the grass between two houses that had previously been burglarized, not walking down a sidewalk. This gives George good reason to have suspected Treyvon was up to no good. Also the skin on one of Treyvon's knuckles was broken which substantiates the claim that Treyvon assaulted George. Also the photos of the front and back of Georges head are pretty damning evidence that he was viciously assaulted.
when you listened to the recording of DeeDee's deposition, did you hear someone putting her under oath, asking her to swear to tell the truth, etc, and did the attorneys present at the depo identify themselves? Was Zimmerman's attorney present at that deposition? Did he ask any questions? Were there any exhibits entered?

I am still finding it totally amazing that the State would take the deposition of their own witness. That's just NOT the way these things normally go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies