Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2012, 07:06 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,941,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Don't be willfully ignorant.
Are you typing in front of a mirror?

Old 12-09-2012, 07:52 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,410,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
If Ted Bundy had kept Skittles on him he would be a free man today.

Cop 1: Well, I just found a rape kit, bloody clothing and Skittles.

Cop 2: Let him go.
If Bundy, like Trayvon, only had Iced Tea and Skittles in his possession when he was stopped, and NOTHING but say a spare tire in his trunk, indeed he would not have been arrested.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:24 AM

1,637 posts, read 1,881,944 times
I wonder if the blacks will riot if the black-hispanic man who shot Trayvon Martin is found not guilty?

Old 12-09-2012, 10:26 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
I wonder if the blacks will riot if the black-hispanic man who shot Trayvon Martin is found not guilty?
As a black Hispanic, I certainly will.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:32 AM

1,637 posts, read 1,881,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
As a black Hispanic, I certainly will.

No you won't you are all talk. You'll come on here and whine about it from the safety of your computer. Don't blame this all on Zimmerman. Both he and Trayvon were both incompetent. Trayvon shouldnt have started assaulting and bashing the guys head on the concrete unless he was struck first.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:48 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,510,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Well, I guess that will be a question of fact which the jury may have to decide about if the DNA issue is a part of the State's case.
Backtracking a little from what you 1st said ? ---- "The relevancy would be that Zimmerman SAID that Martin grabbed for the gun and they struggled for the gun and that's the issue. Why wasn't there any DNA from Martin on the gun???
----------------
You're strongly implying tm's DNA should have been on the gun because there was a struggle with both men touching the gun. Besides, as you know, it's possible to touch an item and forensics be unable to lift usable DNA even if there was some.

Old 12-09-2012, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Backtracking a little from what you 1st said ? ---- "The relevancy would be that Zimmerman SAID that Martin grabbed for the gun and they struggled for the gun and that's the issue. Why wasn't there any DNA from Martin on the gun???
----------------
You're strongly implying tm's DNA should have been on the gun because there was a struggle with both men touching the gun. Besides, as you know, it's possible to touch an item and forensics be unable to lift usable DNA even if there was some.
Backtracking? No. If the State presents this gun/DNA issue as a question of fact for the jury, certainly there will be a lot of evidence presented of what Zimmerman said........the many contradictory things he said............Zimmerman's statements about what happened will indeed be relevant, including anything he may have said about the "struggle" with Martin and Martin's actions.

Yes, I am strongly implying what you said. AND if this issue becomes an issue in the trial, the Defense is certainly not precluded from bringing in forensics experts to testify on their behalf regarding the DNA. THEN jury decides what they think is most likely.

Once again, whether or not there was a struggle, and what no DNA
on gun would mean, will be a question of fact for the jury if the State makes it an issue.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:54 PM

jazz, I found this link in another thread. The video explanation by Zimmerman is interesting.

Does George Zimmerman's Story Add Up? | Mother Jones

Old 12-09-2012, 03:10 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
No you won't you are all talk. You'll come on here and whine about it from the safety of your computer. Don't blame this all on Zimmerman. Both he and Trayvon were both incompetent. Trayvon shouldnt have started assaulting and bashing the guys head on the concrete unless he was struck first.
Naw,really. I'm going to go down to Samford and get totally HAMF on a mofo. Y'all better be ready.

Oh, yeah. Trayvon was incompetent. He had the audacity to actually walk in a development while being black, young and wearing a hoodie. The gall!

Old 12-09-2012, 04:56 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,373,081 times
Zimmerman felt he was threatened with bodily harm by Trayvon.

If Zimmerman defense takes that approach, Zimmerman has to take the stand. That means the prosecution will shread him.

How can Zim state he "felt" threatened, without taking the stand? That is going to be the trick here. It will be interesting to watch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies