Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 10:52 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Ann Coulter is vile demon of a woman.
Ha ha ha ha good one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2012, 01:27 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
Ann Coulter Calls Piers Morgan a ‘Sexist, Misogynist Pig’ With a ‘Teeny, Tiny Male Ego’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

This is why I love Ann Coulter. She tells it like it is. The left is very "pro-women"... as long as they are liberal women. When it comes to conservative women, it's okay to look down on them. Someone wanna explain this to me?
And I think Coulter's just a pig. Do you love me to? I'm just "telling it like it is."

Old 10-30-2012, 02:47 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
Thank you for giving me permission to contradict you.

First, everyone thinks like that. When I post something that you don't agree with (that's every time I post something) I'm wrong, stupid, immature, naive, brainwashed etc. But if some liberal was to get on here and post something that you agreed with they get rep points.
Second, I'd commend any woman who said this to him, but it was bound to be a conservative woman because they are the only type of women, repeatedly, looked down upon.

Wow. So much for tolerance, or did you libs stop trying to use that cover up? So what if she is a transvestite? Who cares? I don't. (I'd say that if she was a screaming leftist_
Perhaps because I can find actual facts and realities, not Blaze, anti-women links from your "religion" or debunked sites.
It's pretty easy, I don't just disagree, I can explain why.
Sadly, your posts can't.
Rah, rah is not an intelligent response.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:43 AM

1,438 posts, read 1,146,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
Just recently conservatives were praising Piers, now they are throwing him under the bus
This is a totally separate issue. I'm glad Piers Morgan likes Romney, but the way the left treats women on the right is deplorable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
And I think Coulter's just a pig. Do you love me to? I'm just "telling it like it is."
That's not telling it like it is. That's being an a**. Ann Coulter has a very justified reason for calling Piers a sexist misogynistic pig. Your only reason for calling her a pig is because you don't like her or you don't agree with her. Totally different.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Perhaps because I can find actual facts and realities, not Blaze, anti-women links from your "religion" or debunked sites.
It's pretty easy, I don't just disagree, I can explain why.
Sadly, your posts can't.
Rah, rah is not an intelligent response.
I call BS. Even when I use the Telegraph or HuffPo I'm wrong and you don't like the source. Nothing that has my name on it will ever be a fact or reality in your mind, and that's fine because, as hard as it is for you to accept, I don't care what you think.
My posts have explained why I disagree, in great detail I might add. In most of your replies to my threads you complain about the source, and if that is the basis of your argument, you lose.
Shall we get back on topic?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies