Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2012, 12:02 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,238,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalebx28 View Post
Too many women using abortion as birth control, now they can't give birth to children when they ready and married?
Comments.
Birth Control = Contraception, correct?

Wouldn't the birth control pills be easier to swallow than babies?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2012, 12:04 PM

10,125 posts, read 13,981,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Let me get this straight, you're responding to facts with your opinion?

Done by a doctor in a medical setting would be a "correctly done abortion".
It's so much better for the woman than the coat-hanger types of abortion that so many CD posters prefer.
After all, women don't deserve safe medical procedures.
What if the doctor messes up, is it still correctly done? That's what I don't understand. Doctors can mess up, so how do you measure that? Are we just going to assume just because a doctor does it, that it's done correctly?

Old 10-31-2012, 12:05 PM

657 posts, read 716,768 times
people are so fast to try to destroy someone and look at their weakness but how many people did you help today..

instead of concentrate on me - not being able to write according to your rules, or read according to his rule, or spelling according to their rules. forget you i don't have anything to proof to u. or u or u

einstein couldnot write either but he never listen to hater.

people like you guys are why people all over the world are getting shot randamly. you should treat people better its in all the religoius " treat people like you want to be treated " don't learn the lesson the hard way.

this is why i do bad all day every day ............ cause deep down inside i know i believe in "karma " so all the evil i do to you - you problably DESERVE it. and this site just conform it.

so brave behind computer keyboard. but i bet your would **** on your self in my face.

Old 10-31-2012, 12:06 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,275,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgtitans View Post
What if the doctor messes up, is it still correctly done? That's what I don't understand. Doctors can mess up, so how do you measure that? Are we just going to assume just because a doctor does it, that it's done correctly?
Go look up statistics.
It's extremely rare that women die from abortions done in a medical setting.
There was a thread a few months ago where this was discussed and it included statistics.
Feel free to look it up. The search engine would help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalebx28 View Post
people are so fast to try to destroy someone and look at their weakness but how many people did you help today..

instead of concentrate on me - not being able to write according to your rules, or read according to his rule, or spelling according to their rules. forget you i don't have anything to proof to u. or u or u

einstein couldnot write either but he never listen to hater.

people like you guys are why people all over the world are getting shot randamly. you should treat people better its in all the religoius " treat people like you want to be treated " don't learn the lesson the hard way.

this is why i do bad all day every day ............ cause deep down inside i know i believe in "karma " so all the evil i do to you - you problably DESERVE it. and this site just conform it.
Interesting screed.
All you've presented are your opinions, do you really expect people to take that seriously?

Old 10-31-2012, 12:07 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,454,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
So I'll put you down in favor of men having vasectomies since they are the ones impregnating all these women. Or we could direct them to the condom section at Walmart. How about tax breaks for men who use condoms when they sleep with a woman outside of marriage? Free condoms? Uh, oh.... Can't pass out free condoms. That gets all the "save it until you're married" people upset. Abstinence? All men must be chaste? That would work. So many ideas to make the abortion rate plummet.

Or are the women the only ones responsible here?
Ultimately it's the woman who can get pregnant, not the man.

Old 10-31-2012, 12:09 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,275,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Ultimately it's the woman who can get pregnant, not the man.
With attitudes like this, men need to keep out of the topic of abortion altogether.

Old 10-31-2012, 12:45 PM

657 posts, read 716,768 times
Girls 'using abortion as birth control' | Mail Online

the fact and the stat for you guys
Girls using abortion as birth control and having up to FOUR terminations by the age of 18

Old 10-31-2012, 12:56 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,659,073 times
That is a link from a tabloid site in the UK with UK figures... which state that 7% of girls under 18 who aborted had more than 1 abortion. 7% is not exactly an epidemic. 15 out of 15,000 had 3 or more... which totals up to 1/10 of 1%

The Daily Mail is the Enquirer of the UK

Old 10-31-2012, 12:59 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,659,073 times
also from your article

But she added: ‘These girls are not the majority of under-18s. Women undergoing abortion do not find it pleasant and most make sure it does not happen again.’

Old 10-31-2012, 01:07 PM

10,125 posts, read 13,981,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Go look up statistics.
It's extremely rare that women die from abortions done in a medical setting.
There was a thread a few months ago where this was discussed and it included statistics.
Feel free to look it up. The search engine would help.
It depends on the time in the pregnancy that they have the abortion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies