Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2012, 12:55 PM

1,167 posts, read 1,122,006 times

Advertisements

I'm from massachusetts and I still can't believe this state voted for a pathological liar like
Elizabeth Warren (LiarWartha)...it shows that liberals have no shame!!!

"Adam Carolla began his segment with his take on David Petraeus. "I don't mind a guy who cheats, that just means he has testosterone. But the part that makes me nervous is that this guy's the director of the CIA and he can't keep this liaison secret!" Carolla also explained why Elizabeth Warren's victory in Massachusetts makes him livid. "She gave a speech at the Democratic National Convention where she told everybody that the system is rigged against them. It's a horrible message to send to people in this country and it's the cornerstone of the Democratic Party." The Factor added, "Elizabeth Warren is a classic liberal who believes American society is basically unjust."

Rollin' With Adam Carolla - Bill O'Reilly - 11-12-12 - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2012, 01:11 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,559 times
I always resolve to the experts and really believe they will do a great job figuring the whole thing out. Theres just so much on line and countless new info coming out its mind boggling. Listening to some of the experts who are hugely focused on answers gives a quite a bit of confidence. There are many key people who are passionate about untangling all the contradictions. Watching the hearing a few weeks ago gave a good idea that these guys are pro's and know how to approach everything, at least to the best possible.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:19 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,780,337 times
Default Woman who got Petraeus to cheat, is upset that he may be cheating on her?

Woman who got Petraeus to cheat, is upset that he may be cheating on her?

According to news reports, Paula Broadwell, the woman with whom Gen. Petraeus was having an affair, become incensed when she suspected that yet another woman (Jill Kelley) might be attracting Petraeus into having a romance with her.

Does anybody besides me, find that peculiarly funny?

Old 11-13-2012, 01:19 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,694,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheyDee View Post
It's starting to sound like he wants to fade away on his own, all of a sudden.

"In late October, Petraeus traveled to Libya to conduct his own review of the Benghazi attack that killed four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

While in Tripoli, he personally questioned the CIA station chief and other CIA personnel who were in Benghazi on Sept. 11 when the attack occurred."

"He was looking forward to testifying," a Petraeus friend told ABC News. "He wanted to be fully prepared."

"But now Petraeus is telling friends he does not think he should testify."

Article here.

Sen. Feinstein wants to see that report:

"“I believe that Director Petraeus made a trip to the region shortly before this (Petraeus affair) became public,†Feinstein said on “Andrea Mitchell Reports.†“We have asked to see the trip report. One person tells me he’s read it, and then we try to get it and they tell me it hasn’t been done. That’s unacceptable.â€

“It may have some very relevant information to what happened in Benghazi,†Feinstein said."

Feinstein Could Subpoena Petraeus

Old 11-13-2012, 01:22 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,273,993 times
Got him to cheat.

Did you really write this?
Yes, women are sirens, women are whores.
You've said it often enough.

If he can't control himself, he should never have made his rank in the military.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:23 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,998,309 times
Sounds like a Springer episode.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:25 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,780,337 times
Looks like nobody wants to answer the question.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:27 PM

5,035 posts, read 9,220,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Sen. Feinstein wants to see that report:

"“I believe that Director Petraeus made a trip to the region shortly before this (Petraeus affair) became public,” Feinstein said on “Andrea Mitchell Reports.” “We have asked to see the trip report. One person tells me he’s read it, and then we try to get it and they tell me it hasn’t been done. That’s unacceptable.”

“It may have some very relevant information to what happened in Benghazi,” Feinstein said."

Feinstein Could Subpoena Petraeus
Hopefully Feinstein and Peter King will both stay on it. At least one person is suggesting to "move on", at least from the cheating scandal.

ETA: Susan Collins is saying it's "imperative" Petraeus testify. Good. The more who stay on it, the more it may come to pass.

Last edited by CheyDee; 11-13-2012 at 01:43 PM..

Old 11-13-2012, 01:30 PM

3,451 posts, read 7,052,940 times
Got him to cheat...does he not have a brain of his own?

If he cheated nobody "got him to cheat", nobody made him cheat, it was his decision end of story.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:32 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,694,370 times
why would it be funny?

Clearly the woman he is having an affair with knows he is a cheater. Not a big leap to think that if he did it once...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies