Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2012, 11:51 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,134,437 times

Advertisements

Well pretty unbelievable

Last edited by stargazzer; 11-13-2012 at 12:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2012, 11:54 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,425,963 times
Quote:
I rest my a case an all around incompetent administration!!!
How the FBI has handled things has nothing to do with the administration. There are protocols in place. Who gets told what and when is defined by those protocols; protocols that predate Obama.

Old 11-13-2012, 11:55 AM

414 posts, read 345,106 times
You have to question if they had sex. After all, the general had his prostate removed in 2009. I am surprised no one has brought that up.

Old 11-13-2012, 11:56 AM

9,143 posts, read 5,808,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
I'm sure he know a little more than he's letting on, but for the most part why would he. The PRESIDENT of the United States didn't know until 2 days before it was announced!
That would be really embarrassing if true.
You really believe that?
Holder knew. Ya think he kept that little gem
secret from his friend and boss? Really?

Old 11-13-2012, 12:04 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,572,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
You have to question if they had sex. After all, the general had his prostate removed in 2009. I am surprised no one has brought that up.
He did not have his prostate removed.

Quote:
"My cancer was caught very early," Petraeus, 56, said in remarks released by his office. "I've had two PSA tests since completing treatment five months ago, and they've both been very positive. Surgery to remove the prostate was not an option due to plates/screws that were used to repair my pelvis after it was fractured in a parachuting accident."
Petraeus was treated for prostate cancer - CNN.com

To add there are many variables regarding prostatectomy and impotence.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:08 PM

414 posts, read 345,106 times
Default A Question: Was The Affair Between Petraeus And Broadwell Sexual? After All, The General Had Prostate Cancer In 09

I am surprised nobody has brought this up, most older people with prostate cancer become impotent. The general had his prostate blasted with radiation back in 2009 before the alleged affair started. I question if the relationship was sexual because if it wasn't then this is being blown out of proportion.

Petraeus Prostate Cancer Treated With Radiation

Old 11-13-2012, 12:09 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,668,560 times
It he only had radiation, then I'm sure it was fine. Surgery is another matter, and even then, not always debilitating.

There are other was to have a sexual affair that do not require penetration.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:10 PM

5,035 posts, read 9,228,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Hmmm. Seems that General Ham is still on the job:

allAfrica.com: Tunisia: U.S. General Carter F. Ham Debates in Tunis Means to Fight Against Extremist Forces

"“There’s been a lot of rumor and speculation, particularly in the blogosphere, about General Ham,” he said. “And that speculation and those rumors are absolutely, categorically false.”
“He will continue to lead Africa Command,” he said, “and he is on the job, doing it effectively, and we expect him to do so until he retires and transitions to General Rodriguez -- if General Rodriguez is confirmed by the United States Senate.”"

Defense.gov News Article: Pentagon Has Full Confidence in Africom Commander, Little Says
Interesting! Thanks for the links.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:14 PM

5,035 posts, read 9,228,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
That is why all this is a big smoke screen put out to keep him from testifying. Everybody has dirt on each other and will use it if need be. The powers that be needed to pull out their dirt on him. Question is will he just go away now like they want him to? I wonder if his family has been threatened and on and on. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.
It's starting to sound like he wants to fade away on his own, all of a sudden.

"In late October, Petraeus traveled to Libya to conduct his own review of the Benghazi attack that killed four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

While in Tripoli, he personally questioned the CIA station chief and other CIA personnel who were in Benghazi on Sept. 11 when the attack occurred."

"He was looking forward to testifying," a Petraeus friend told ABC News. "He wanted to be fully prepared."

"But now Petraeus is telling friends he does not think he should testify."

Article here.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:17 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,021,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
Next story out it will be leaked by an "official" from the FBI that they found through his emails and internet history that a penis pump had been purchased by the general prior to the affair. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies