Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 10:38 PM

461 posts, read 556,329 times

Advertisements

1. Israel Was Forced to Respond to Rockets to Defend Its Citizens
2. Israel Tries to Avoid Civilian Casualties
3. This Is About Security
4. Hamas Is the Problem
5. There is a Military Solution to this Conflict

Omar Baddar: 5 Lies the Media Keeps Repeating About Gaza

For anyone still eating up the propaganda of Zionists and their media allies, check this link out. Let's keep blaming the Palestinians for the deaths of their children.

Old 11-20-2012, 12:33 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,982,506 times
Correct. One of the most telling statistics.

Exactly 11 Israelis have been killed since 2003 in these rocket attacks.

Israel killed 320 Palestinian children in one Month alone a few years ago. They've killed 100 plus people in just the last few days.

It's a all big fraud that Israel has "no choice" and is "defending itself". The US media is helping them get away with it.

They have a thug leader in charge and he started this latest attack to better his election chances.

Anybody wanting to know the truth about Israel should join this US journalist's twitter feed (and he's Jewish)

https://jp.twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal

Last edited by padcrasher; 11-20-2012 at 12:42 AM..

Old 11-20-2012, 12:51 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,784,658 times
Let's try to be a bit more clear on the subject of the death of children and put some responsibility where it belongs. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending or supporting either side, just being realistic.

Hamas is launching missiles in populated areas where there are schools, playgrounds/parks, mosques, apartments - surrounding themselves with innocent people - women and mostly children. Why don't they move to areas to launch their missiles where there are no civilians - in particular children - who become casualties of Israel's retaliation? Is Palestine under the belief that Israel cares where their bombs land once they pinpoint where a missile has been launched? Israel sees killing one Hamas terrorist worth the life of 50 innocent people. No different that the way US saw Iraqis, Afghanis and Pakistanis as collateral damage when they missed their target or sent a drone out and hit the wrong target, upon which the US paid those families a pittance to those families who lost loved ones for their blunder. Hamas surrounding themselves with innocent people has not deterred Israel, and won't deter Israel, but Hamas is still willing to sacrifice their own people - especially children - to the point of death.

Old 11-20-2012, 01:13 AM

376 posts, read 652,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Insanity View Post
4. Hamas Is the Problem

For anyone still eating up the propaganda of Zionists and their media allies, check this link out. Let's keep blaming the Palestinians for the deaths of their children.
It's what happens when huge players in the media are loyal to Israel rather than the truth. It's time we stop being the protector of Israel and consider our own interests and correcting the wrong that started in 1948 with taking land from the Palestinians. I work in Saudi so I here the Arab view about the situation but it's too bad our media is not focused on the truth but rather a political entity.

Old 11-20-2012, 01:20 AM

15,912 posts, read 20,204,544 times
Hamas placed their rocket launchers in civilian populated areas knowing darn well Israel would hit them after they fired off a few missiles....

So who are the despicable group of people here?

Seems to me the low-life scumbags here are Hamas....

Old 11-20-2012, 02:12 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,323,443 times
If Hamas is going to launch missiles from areas populated by their own civilians knowing full well retaliation will be targeted on those launch sites its a bit hypocritical and callous of them to then accuse Israel of targeting women and children when in fact Israel is targeting missile launch sites..

Old 11-20-2012, 05:32 AM

7,855 posts, read 10,293,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Correct. One of the most telling statistics.

Exactly 11 Israelis have been killed since 2003 in these rocket attacks.

Israel killed 320 Palestinian children in one Month alone a few years ago. They've killed 100 plus people in just the last few days.

It's a all big fraud that Israel has "no choice" and is "defending itself". The US media is helping them get away with it.

They have a thug leader in charge and he started this latest attack to better his election chances.

Anybody wanting to know the truth about Israel should join this US journalist's twitter feed (and he's Jewish)

https://jp.twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal

another journalist ( and jew ) seymour hersh is an excellent observer on the conflict , he rarely gets a wide audience in america

Old 11-20-2012, 05:33 AM

7,855 posts, read 10,293,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Let's try to be a bit more clear on the subject of the death of children and put some responsibility where it belongs. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending or supporting either side, just being realistic.

Hamas is launching missiles in populated areas where there are schools, playgrounds/parks, mosques, apartments - surrounding themselves with innocent people - women and mostly children. Why don't they move to areas to launch their missiles where there are no civilians - in particular children - who become casualties of Israel's retaliation? Is Palestine under the belief that Israel cares where their bombs land once they pinpoint where a missile has been launched? Israel sees killing one Hamas terrorist worth the life of 50 innocent people. No different that the way US saw Iraqis, Afghanis and Pakistanis as collateral damage when they missed their target or sent a drone out and hit the wrong target, upon which the US paid those families a pittance to those families who lost loved ones for their blunder. Hamas surrounding themselves with innocent people has not deterred Israel, and won't deter Israel, but Hamas is still willing to sacrifice their own people - especially children - to the point of death.

have you tried asking yourself why hamass keeps firing crude ( relativley harmless ) rockets into israel

israel keep on building new settlements on pallestinian land , despite calls by everyone including the usa ( albeit in a toothless fashion ) , to cease doing so

i thought americans saw ones own property as sacred and worth defending

Old 11-20-2012, 06:20 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,784,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
have you tried asking yourself why hamass keeps firing crude ( relativley harmless ) rockets into israel

israel keep on building new settlements on pallestinian land , despite calls by everyone including the usa ( albeit in a toothless fashion ) , to cease doing so

i thought americans saw ones own property as sacred and worth defending
You don't have to educate me. I'm fully aware of the WHY, which has nothing to do with innocent people being killed. You think it's only about property?? You have a lot to learn if you think that's all it is.

You seen to be OK with Palestinians using women and children as shields, embedding themselves in populated neighborhoods and lobbing missiles from points where they are surrounded by innocent people - men, women and children. That may work for you, but for me it doesn't for me. Does Hamas think that Israel won't strike back knowing there are innocent men, women and children there? Israel doesn't give a flying **** where the missiles are coming from and Hamas knows that, yet Hamas continues to hunker down in populated neighborhoods. Where do you think Palestine is aiming their missiles, into the desert?

I guess you are of the opinion that because Hamas deliberately embedded itself in populated areas where there are innocent children, Israel shouldn't fire back and just allow Hamas to continue to send missiles across until they run out or move to a deserted area. More than likely they will run out of missiles before the move and hundreds of more innocent people will die.

What the hell does "relatively harmless" mean? Should Israel ignore those "relatively harmless" missiles? If it can kill someone, if it can hit a gas tank in the back of someone's house, if it hits a school with children or an occupied home, it's not harmless.

I think it can be summed as the saying goes: guns don't kill people, people kill people. Hamas is killing their own people.

Hamas initiated this exchange. Apparently they were shooting off missiles for some time before the election, and it's not until after the election Israel took action. Another post election coincidence?? Can only wonder what Nettie was promised, the same way Putin has been promised something.

Old 11-20-2012, 06:27 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,055,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Insanity View Post
4. Hamas Is the Problem

Uh huh.
I clicked the link and read it. Article reeks of an opinionated piece written by an anti-Semite. Judging from the rest of your post, I'm not surprised.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies