Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 06:48 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
It was initially believed the protests in Libya happened as a response to the violent protests in Cairo and that extremists used that as an opportune time to attack the consulate.

The initial belief has been corrected to reflect what is now believed that it was a planned terrorist attack. So again what is the cover up that they said it was an attack of opportunity instead of planned?

You see how it literally makes no difference?
There could not be an initial belief in protests in Benghazi, because there were never any protests there, don't you get it?

There never were any protestors in Benghazi, so how could there have been confusion as to what people were protesting, if there never were any people protesting? It's like telling me you thought I had a diving board in my swimming pool, when I don't have a swimming pool, much less one with a diving board.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2012, 10:20 PM

4,145 posts, read 10,430,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
The last 4 Presidents have told lies to varrying degrees. Clinton about his affiar, HW Bush about taxes, and Dubya about Iraq weapons and and Iraq being a threat to the US, being somehow linked to 9/11, etc.

Again, the worst of them all was Bush, it lead to thousands of deaths and billions wasted, and most of the people screaming about Benghazi and the admin spinning it are the EXACT SAME people who supported Bush for 8 years, and called anyone who criticized him traitors, ie "they give aid and comfort to our nations enemies" as repeated daily by Hannity and O'Reilly and everyone else in the right wing infotainment media.

So in other words, while your outrage about the admin lying may or may not be legitimate, in terms of the people pushing this story the most, they have absolutely no validity whatsover.
And I'm not ok with lying by anyone leading our country. Is pathetic that you give him a pass.

While I was very upset with W's last four years, and don't support much of what he did, in Iraq we had intelligence from our own community AND others saying there were WMD in Iraq. We had proof in that he'd used them.

The UN had been trying to get inspectors into Iraq for months and months, being turned away constantly. For months they knew the UN wanted to go in and look for weapons. Then one day way down the road they let them in. Change of heart? Or they had months to move and destroy what they'd used before?

Regardless, I don't think that war was a good decision. Never did. But you all like to paint with a broad brush. Especially against anyone that dares stand up to your man. Like an over protective girlfriend, nobody's allowed to question your man.

He lied to your face. You give him a pass. People like you are ruining this country.

Politics over morals. That's the state of our country today.

Pathetic.

Old 12-02-2012, 12:07 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcrawford View Post
And I'm not ok with lying by anyone leading our country. Is pathetic that you give him a pass.

While I was very upset with W's last four years, and don't support much of what he did, in Iraq we had intelligence from our own community AND others saying there were WMD in Iraq. We had proof in that he'd used them.

The UN had been trying to get inspectors into Iraq for months and months, being turned away constantly. For months they knew the UN wanted to go in and look for weapons. Then one day way down the road they let them in. Change of heart? Or they had months to move and destroy what they'd used before?

Regardless, I don't think that war was a good decision. Never did. But you all like to paint with a broad brush. Especially against anyone that dares stand up to your man. Like an over protective girlfriend, nobody's allowed to question your man.

He lied to your face. You give him a pass. People like you are ruining this country.

Politics over morals. That's the state of our country today.

Pathetic.
It's "politics over everything else," and to hell with the nation as long as someone with a (D) after their name is sabotaging the nation's economy and making more Americans poor and desperate.

Old 12-02-2012, 07:27 AM

4,278 posts, read 5,180,483 times
Nobody will get fired and most likely they all will receive a nice government bonus for Christmas. Even after the first 9-11 attack, nobody was fired, and an the people that failed us then were rewarded with promotions, new agencies, more black SUV's to drive around. It never gets any better.

Old 12-02-2012, 08:10 AM

7,242 posts, read 7,910,626 times
I called it on page one. Despite the hard evidence that all of their conspiracy theories are wrong the wing nuts are still spinning and making wild claims about those same proven wrong conspiracy theories. Facts just do not matter to them.

Old 12-02-2012, 12:16 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,335,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
I called it on page one. Despite the hard evidence that all of their conspiracy theories are wrong the wing nuts are still spinning and making wild claims about those same proven wrong conspiracy theories. Facts just do not matter to them.
Uh-huh. Keep those fingers crossed and your head in the sand. You folks are gonna need it.

Old 12-02-2012, 02:53 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,134,063 times
Susan Rice should be fired immediately along with Jay Carney for refusing to do their job alongside informative equipment that is given to them, in order to do the job itself. They knew full well their privileged information contained zero evidence which supported the adamant claim that Benghazi was caused by a movie clip. All informative within hours showed without doubt and is a proven, the attack was well planned and a "concentrated AQ effort", on the known date Sept 11 2012

Talking points are "inside lingo" and have nothing to do with releasing the facts fully known to the people in their prof communicating responsibilities.

The reckless occurrence in duty is aside from the obvious motive, they both outrageously failed to do their job which can "only be done" with the positions available informative access. The tool for discovery was not observed, a negligence causing damage not only to progress at the knowledge of truth, but the chaos in temperament around the entire globe, its social and financial damages as far as Australia IN FACT suffered, due to the unconscionable recklessness exercised "on the job"

Susan Rice has also "utterly refused" to even answer all questions under oath put to her by representatives of the people, thats you , of her employ. Also Susan Rice has now been "caught red handed" with large quantity investments in a Canadian Oil expedition where decisions she is in power over will massively effect the value of her investment stock.

The whole issue is ridiculous, Lamb, Kennedy, Rice, Carney should not be continuing in active duty, cutting a paycheck at very least until a full firing process is engaged. While everyone argues and the Country is in this tangled state of clear disordered array, there are also a few global apologies required.

Last edited by stargazzer; 12-02-2012 at 03:08 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies