Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 12:40 PM

2,664 posts, read 5,637,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildnFree View Post
Me too, and I'll really LOVE the vocals coming from you when you get a ticket from the police

Well duh, LOL, that's a given, but I will say this at the gun blasts are quick. Better than listening to that music for 2 or 3 minutes.
they dont give tickets for that here
recently i stopped at a light near a police car, had my subs shake the whole block, and a cop came out his car and told me to turn it down and went bac to his car
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2012, 12:40 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,221,070 times
Let me get this straight.
There is a shooting at a gas station. 8-9 rounds fired.
Shooter flees, witnesses get his tag number.
Shooter claims there was a shotgun, police find no shotgun, or any other gun.

The gun shots would have every eye focused in that direction. Why are there no reports of this "shotgun" being removed.
The victims car never left the gas station.

How can anyone claim that the victims got rid of the gun?

Old 11-30-2012, 12:46 PM

1,015 posts, read 2,424,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OleSchoolFool View Post
they dont give tickets for that here
recently i stopped at a light near a police car, had my subs shake the whole block, and a cop came out his car and told me to turn it down and went bac to his car
Curious as to why you ( and others) do this?

Old 11-30-2012, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Curious as to why you ( and others) do this?
alpha males

Old 11-30-2012, 12:55 PM

1,015 posts, read 2,424,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OleSchoolFool View Post
alpha males
In your own minds. Got it!

Old 11-30-2012, 12:58 PM

Quote:
In your own minds. Got it!
it is what it is lol

Old 11-30-2012, 03:25 PM

1,684 posts, read 1,186,287 times
[quote=gmagoo;27149057]
Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
I`m not seeing the humor in your racism...or anyone else`s for that matter.
It wasn't meant to be humorist...well maybe a little bit. That's why insulted myself first. Getting butthurt about some facts doesn't change anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
This shooting has nothing to do with stand your ground or self defense. A totally avoidable situation. You have a responsibility to specifcally avoid trouble if you conceal carry and this guy could have just driven away.....
No you don't. No one requires you to "run" away in ALL States. Don't lump all 50 with the 5 or 6 that the CCW holder has to be nearly killed before he may fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
IMO, when you carry a weapon you have an obligation to do whatever you can to avoid confrontation.
Avoid yes...run away....NO!

Armchair mall ninjas p*ss me off anyway. If you can't pull the trigger....don't even bother with it.

Let's rephrase that a bit....

If you wouldn't let the hammer fall on 4 men bent on attacking you.....You lack speed judgement skills in "a hot spot" and will just wind up getting yourself killed anyway. Leave the gun at home. You're not man enough to DO IT.

If that^ was true...why do you even get the CCW in the first place? Don't go down on "X" street at "X time" of night. BUT....I live there. I have to deliver a pizza there.

Hide out in the ladies room all you want.

Old 11-30-2012, 03:28 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,477,180 times
Oh God.

Old 11-30-2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Wow. not too bright I see. I am trying to figure out how they are thugs. Nothing they did actually attributes thuggish behavior.

Don't you think it is funny that you want to give the guy that shot up a car and fled the scene, slept at his hotel, then fled the county the benefit of doubt as opposed to 4 unarmed teens that actually got shot at.

You are the one that came here and demonized them. You called them thugs and said they were probably packing and managed to hide their weapon(s) before police arrived.

This is a case of irrational fear like I stated earlier in the thread. The man was stupid and had an irrational fear. Sheesh.
Should have been violating a posted noise ordinance in a major city at the very least. That fine is $250 a pop for the first offence even in small cities.

Blasting gangsta rap out of the SUV at a filling station isn't exactly what teens do on the right path.

They were egging someone on to challenge them or say something.

Old 11-30-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Oh God.
He couldn't make it.

Send them to hell.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies