Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 09:32 PM

9 posts, read 7,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
It's not lame at all. He's in trouble for leaving the scene of a shooting. Why he left, I'm not sure. I do know that you don't fire that many rounds into a target without a good goddamn reason.

The people in this thread make them out to be Saints. Saints wouldn't have been blasting that garbage out of a vehicle at a gas station and threaten/mouthy with someone who asked for them to turn it down. They were breaking the law I'm almost positive of. Could have been the clerk from the gas station too or an old lady filling up her Buick.

Their ONLY problem was that it was someone who was armed to NOT become the victim instead.

Sucks to be them....
Blasting your music doesn't make you evil. I can't tell you how many times around here I've heard good ole country boys blasting achy breaky heart or some other mess out of Nashville. I don't want to hear that mess either, but do you think I'm gonna go and get in some dudes face and tell him to turn off the Tim McGraw like I'm the law?? It's not your job to get into a random person's face like that, that's what the cops or for. Or better yet just drive away, problem solved.

Loud music is NO reason to murder someone in cold blood. He deserves the needle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2012, 09:39 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,605,383 times
Just now reading about this tragedy. Sad all around. I bet that guy that did the killing wished he could take it all back. Yet another example of why people shouldn't be allowed to carry guns, whether they are licensed or not, in their vehicles. Their emotions get the best of them everytime.

Every now and then when I'm at a gas station, I run across some young punk (though sometimes they're older) blaring their music all loud and don't have the courtesy to turn it lower as they pump gas. I hurry out of there as fast as I can because they make me sick. And then when people stare at them, they look like they're saying "what the f you're looking at?". What makes these idiots think everyone else want to listen to their crap?

Just so you know, it's not always rap. Sometimes it's music I like to hear. But it doesn't matter. When it's loud like that it's all crap. Am I too old if it's too loud?

Old 12-04-2012, 09:40 PM

1,684 posts, read 1,186,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tearycloud View Post
Blasting your music doesn't make you evil. I can't tell you how many times around here I've heard good ole country boys blasting achy breaky heart or some other mess out of Nashville. I don't want to hear that mess either, but do you think I'm gonna go and get in some dudes face and tell him to turn off the Tim McGraw like I'm the law?? It's not your job to get into a random person's face like that, that's what the cops or for. Or better yet just drive away, problem solved.

Loud music is NO reason to murder someone in cold blood. He deserves the needle.
Loud music didn't get him killed. A smartass mouth, attempting to "strongarm" and threatening the WRONG guy did. Had he not left the scene, things would be different. Those punks couldn't spend hours or days getting their story straight and making up lies.

Thank God someone got the drop on them. Could have been my elderly mom or your grandma or grandpa too.

Not on my watch......

Old 12-04-2012, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Just now reading about this tragedy. Sad all around. I bet that guy that did the killing wished he could take it all back. Yet another example of why people shouldn't be allowed to carry guns, whether they are licensed or not, in their vehicles. Their emotions get the best of them everytime.

Every now and then when I'm at a gas station, I run across some young punk (though sometimes they're older) blaring their music all loud and don't have the courtesy to turn it lower as they pump gas. I hurry out of there as fast as I can because they make me sick. And then when people stare at them, they look like they're saying "what the f you're looking at?". What makes these idiots think everyone else want to listen to their crap?

Just so you know, it's not always rap. Sometimes it's music I like to hear. But it doesn't matter. When it's loud like that it's all crap. Am I too old if it's too loud?
Loud music won't get you shot. Throwing gang signs and running your mouth WILL.

Old 12-04-2012, 09:50 PM

Their buddy that helped them ditch THIS won't tell.....

He's already seen twelve others get busted in the newspaper THIS week for unlawful possession.

Old 12-04-2012, 09:53 PM

9 posts, read 7,892 times
Quote:
Loud music didn't get him killed. A smartass mouth, attempting to "strongarm" and threatening the WRONG guy did. Had he not left the scene, things would be different. Those punks couldn't spend hours or days getting their story straight and making up lies.

Thank God someone got the drop on them. Could have been my elderly mom or your grandma or grandpa too.

Not on my watch......
I know a bunch of smartasses, NOT a good reason to kill someone. If that was the case the world would be chaos. He had no reason to shoot those boys. What he should have done was minded his own business, that young boy would be alive instead of in the ground and he would be at home with his lady instead in jail where he'll probably be made into a lady.

Old 12-04-2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tearycloud View Post
I know a bunch of smartasses, NOT a good reason to kill someone. If that was the case the world would be chaos. He had no reason to shoot those boys. What he should have done was minded his own business, that young boy would be alive instead of in the ground and he would be at home with his lady instead in jail where he'll probably be made into a lady.
Should have blew all four of their tires, scared the LIVING hell out of them and called Police. Could have even sat there and made SURE the kid on his stolen girls pink bike didn't ride off with that sawed off shotgun.

Old 12-04-2012, 10:50 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,383,479 times
Quote:
AND...if I saw them going after elderly or a woman.....kiss those "twenty-fows" goodbye too.
What does this have to do with the topic? They weren't goin after anyone they were in a parked vehicle. Please stay on topic or refrain from posting.

Old 12-05-2012, 12:06 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,946,388 times
Police said that the man's girlfriend won't be charged because she is "cooperating with investigators." Why should she get a free pass? After Dunn shot 8 or 9 rounds into the car, they just took off. Then they went to bed in a hotel and fled the next morning. I just don't understand why she won't be charged, since I would have called the police to report the shooting. I'm guessing they were both drunk. Still, I cannot possibly imagine being able to drive away after shooting someone and then going to bed. In fact, when the news reported the next morning that someone had been shot to death in a gas station parking lot, they ran.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:03 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,221,070 times
Quote:

Not on my watch......
They didn't have hours or days to "get their story straight".
They stayed at the gas station until police arrived, unlike the punk who fired 9 shots into an occupied car. HE is the one who ran, and had a day to make up his story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies