Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2012, 06:17 PM

1,565 posts, read 2,452,182 times

Advertisements

you have a problem with poor people having abortions only to have a bigger problem with them not being able to support their children if they choose to keep them. Too bad 96% of all abortions are performed on backwards religious people like yourself hahahaha!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

10,420 posts, read 10,835,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
you should be able to see the difference between a fetus and a class room full of 6 year olds. that tragedy has nothing to do with abortion nor should it be used as a round about way to make point of your feeling about a woman's right to choice.
A woman's right to murder should it not be?

24,620 posts, read 28,295,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
No because chicken is the term for a fully mature chicken. Egg is the immature form. I'm eating it in the immature form but that doesn't mean I don't realize that a chicken doesn't live because I ate the egg. I know what eggs are. Do you?

This is not an argument about what you call it. It's an argument about what it is. A fertilized chicken egg contains an immature chicken (I prefer grade AA without the baby chicken however but I digress). A fertilized human embryo is an immature human but human none the less. Destroy it and you kill a person and as Horton said "A person's a person no matter how small".

What does it say about us if we destroy our children in their immature form because we're bigger, we can and we want to?
And baby is the term for a BORN human.
Fetus is the immature (forming) form.

Quote:
But it's not her body doing the dying. If she wants to off herself, that's her choice. She's opting to kill another human being not herself. What gives her the right to choose that another human dies? And it's not a choice. When you choose to take the life of another, it's called murder.
It's a fetus fetishist.
Who cares about the woman, certainly not fetishists.
Save that fetus, hate a child when it grows up.

15,700 posts, read 17,057,064 times
Quote:
It is a human. A tiny human but a human none the less. This is how human lives start. It is the beginning of a particular human life. Each and every one of us started this way. Post conception, there is no miracle. All you need is someone to let you live long enough to be born.

It's a human being killed. It's not a cat, or a cow or a wart being removed. It's a human life.

Just because it's smaller than you doesn't make it less than you.
It IS less than me. It cannot think, it cannot feel, it does not care if it lives or dies.

It is a mindless organsim, a parasite, that needs a willing host to survive.....it has no rights.

Old 12-25-2012, 06:21 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,064,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
It IS less than me. It cannot think, it cannot feel, it does not care if it lives or dies.

It is a mindless organsim, a parasite, that needs a willing host to survive.....it has no rights.
I'm glad you're so convinced

Old 12-25-2012, 06:27 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,057,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
I'm glad you're so convinced
If you choose to think of yourself as a mindless clump of cells the size of a prune.......I won't argue the point.

Old 12-25-2012, 06:28 PM

1,481 posts, read 3,948,872 times
Every 3.6 seconds someone dies of hunger....... fix that and we can fix the rest of the issues

Old 12-25-2012, 06:32 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,208,631 times
And there's 13 million abortions in China every year....

So frigging what?

Old 12-25-2012, 08:46 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,342,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
an abortion does end the life of a growing developing being made up of human DNA that is uniquely their own. From conception all humans have their own separate set of DNA and a set of cells that is growing and changing based on that DNA.
A first trimester fetus is NOT a baby! Take it out of a uterus, put it on a table, and it is a tiny blob of tissue that quickly dries up. No baby there....

Old 12-25-2012, 08:56 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,160,558 times
All these pages and abortion is still legal....

Nothing has changed.

And if the US regresses and abortion is declared illegal there will still be abortions...

Whether naturally occuring or illegal...they will always happen .

The ONLY thing the Anti-Choice crowd is interested in is punishing women for having sex.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies