Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2012, 06:18 PM

30,360 posts, read 51,964,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
I didn't say it was harming me...It's offensive!!
Oh flipping well... lots of things offend me, like your belief that homosexuals are "harming society," but you don't see me starting threads or whining over it. Worry about yourself, and leave the rest of us alone please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
I hope your that cocky when the time comes...
And I hope you learn your homophones before that time... that word doesn't have anything to do with homosexuals, btw.

Old 12-19-2012, 06:27 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,936,631 times
Quote:
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. (ESV)

May God have mercy on your soul!!!
So where's the part where god tells you to judge others unworthy and therefore change them? Which you can't by the way. It would be no easier for a homosexual man to be attracted to a woman than for a heterosexual man to be attracted to another man. Put yourself in that position. Could you magically start finding males sexy? Why not? You don't control it, it just is. Have some compassion, for your Christ's sake.

Old 12-19-2012, 06:29 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,292,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
That must have been a painful delivery without a vagina given they couldn't do C-sections back then.

And, biologically, virgin birth is possible. The miracle here is that Christ was male. Progenesis (if I have the right term) would result in female offspring that was genetically the sister of the mother. Somehow, Mary must have carried male genes. Progenesis would be rare all by itself but with a chimera who had both female and male genes....we're in serious miracle territory here...

Sorry, don't buy the birth without a vagina though. The baby needs a way out.
Still, there is no proof of a god thing, Jesus or this cast of characters surrounding the entier myth.

Old 12-19-2012, 07:02 PM

2,287 posts, read 2,589,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Western religions absolutely despise the female hoo-hoo. Have you folks ever noticed that? Of course, that has nothing to do with the fact that their holy books were written by misogynist mortal men.
Ding-ding-ding... we have a winner!

Old 12-19-2012, 07:11 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,466,947 times
Quote:
Its homosexuality thats nuts....a perversion!!!...Get your facts straight!!!
Homosexuality is natural. Religion isn't.

Which one is the real perversion?

Old 12-19-2012, 07:15 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,107,555 times
Quote:
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. (ESV)

Take this nonsense to the Religion forum please.

Old 12-19-2012, 07:50 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,583,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
It's not absurd in the least, it's a proven, observed fact. The problem is ignorant people like you don't know what homosexuality is.
Don't be so obtuse. Of course there is no such thing as a homosexual or hetrosexual animal. Animals are not sexual beings in any way that is similar to Human beings. All sexual behavour by animals is instinctual and in no way reasoned or thought about. Some humans might have animal like sexual behavours but not the other way around. I suppose you would think that when my dog humps another male dog he's gay. LOL. what a stupid thought. What about when my female dog humps my male dog. What does that make her? I guess in your world she's a confused lesbian dog!!!!

Old 12-19-2012, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Don't be so obtuse. Of course there is no such thing as a homosexual or hetrosexual animal. Animals are not sexual beings in any way that is similar to Human beings. All sexual behavour by animals is instinctual and in no way reasoned or thought about. Some humans might have animal like sexual behavours but not the other way around. I suppose you would think that when my dog humps another male dog he's gay. LOL. what a stupid thought. What about when my female dog humps my male dog. What does that make her? I guess in your world she's a confused lesbian dog!!!!
Animals have sexual relations, and not always for the sake of procreation - what do you call that? One doesn't need to have emotions attached to perform a sexual act, and btw, "humping" is a whole different thing altogether (since penetration is rarely involved). Now if there were penetration or fluid exchange involved, then yes, your dog might be a homosexual.

Old 12-19-2012, 08:19 PM

Quote:

Nice translation... care to share the original now? Never mind, I've already read the bible in Hebrew, and there is no passage like this in there (the word homosexual doesn't even exist in Hebrew).

But like hammertime said above, this sort of discussion really belongs in the religion forum. Why do you guys always insist on spamming P&OC with your Christianity talks? Do you think anyone cares, outside of those who share your exact beliefs? We don't, FYI.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies