Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2013, 04:09 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,258,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snardley View Post
The word MURDERER would demonized the person, not the weapon. The goal of the Media is gun control not murderer control.
You sure as hell smacked the leaners with that statement. They do not want to demonize the killer but sure do want to do it for the manufacturer.

I haven't seen any of them post any pictures of AR 15s other than the kind that are manufactured for use by the police. I think that this link may show some of them just how fearsome those guns are when made for hunters.

Bushmaster - Hunting Rifles
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2013, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowmike View Post
The investigators at the scene who pulled the SHOTGUN out of the trunk of the car & confirmed that the multiple wounds in the victims were in fact from the Bushmaster.

Far more credible than a drug addicted windbag on the radio.
Since Rush is only the topic here for you leaners I won't say any more about him. I would like to ask you if you know anything about proper police procedure about searching the scene of crime, the car, in this case, would be. I would think that they would want to take it to someplace official and then search the vehicle, not the way they did it.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:11 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,261,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I need to break this up into segments, for a proper response ... and I also need to pause for a moment to allow my head to stop spinning.

2) What you think you know about this case in Connecticut ... unless you were there ... carries no more authenticity than whatever unfounded legitimacy and integrity you are willing to grant perfect strangers in the media and officials serving as spokespersons in Newtown Connecticut.
I AM here, dude, and no one here outside of the tinfoil hat crowd thinks the ME or police department is lying. You folks outside of here with your gun fondling agenda, of course, are welcome to make up whatever lies you want about the massacre to further your agenda of arming every man, woman and child in America in order to sell more guns and normalize your sick obsession. We really have no use for you, Rush, or any other delusional gun worshipper.

What a waste of bandwidth that post was.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
What the **** is a "leaner?"
I have told all of you over and over that leaner is my way of shortening left leaner down. You are one of them so you should know.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:13 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,261,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I would like to ask you if you know anything about proper police procedure about searching the scene of crime, the car, in this case, would be. I would think that they would want to take it to someplace official and then search the vehicle, not the way they did it.
Do you? And are you also going to insult our intelligence here in west CT along with the intelligence and integrity of our local officials too -- just to further your juvenile obsession?

Thought so. [puke]

Old 01-04-2013, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
It's really not a question burning into my soul, no.
Most of you leaners are the same way about this part of the story.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
I got this from Wikipedia:

Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Investigation:

A large quantity of unused ammunition was recovered at the school, along with three semi-automatic firearms found with Adam Lanza: a .223-caliber Bushmaster XM-15 rifle, a 10mm Glock 20 SF handgun and a 9mmSIG Sauer handgun.[64][4][5][6]

A shotgun was found in the car Lanza had driven to the school.[6] At home, Lanza had access to three more firearms: a .45 Henry repeating rifle, a .30 Enfield rifle, and a .22 Marlin rifle.[14][65][66] Lanza used the .22 Marlin rifle to kill his mother, but did not take that weapon to the school.[67] The weapons were legally owned by Lanza's mother, who was a gun enthusiast.[68][69] Police said Lanza used the Bushmaster rifle against most of the victims. According to the state's chief medical examiner, H. Wayne Carver, many of the victims were shot multiple times with the same "long weapon"—the Bushmaster rifle.[70][71][7] Under Connecticut law,[72] the 20-year-old Lanza was old enough to carry a long gun,[73] but too young to legally own or carry handguns.[74]

I haven't seen a news report that contradicts the above. Unless I see it, I'm going to assume Rush is talking out of his Anal opening, as usual. Lanza's mother apparently owned an arsenal of weapons. None of which prevented her from being murdered by her mentally ill son. Whether he had free access to this arsenal has yet to be determined.

Note to Old Army Soldier....Rush Limbaugh is not a legitimate news source...just saying...
Hell no, Rush is no more legitimate than wikipedia but so many of you leaners love what those of your kind have put in there.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:20 PM

I have been reading today that the Medical Examiner said he only saw 7 or the kids and he didn't say anything about what the others found in their examinations. I do wonder about those other 13 kids. Do you think they will ever tell us?

Old 01-04-2013, 04:21 PM

1,424 posts, read 5,336,248 times
It wasn't broadcast by NBC on the date quoted. Go try to find it on the NBC website. Go ahead, search away. It won't be there, because you can only find these hack segments on a non-NBC website.

He, and other reporters, initially broadcast info that was in error. Take that (outdated, obsolete) info, splice it together with some other crap and make yourself a little conspiracy tape, published on a "visiontoamerica.com" website and call it 'breaking news'.

I don't know whether those of you touting this conspiracy theory are the ones who are manufacturing it, or are just the dupes who are falling for it.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Rothstein View Post
Do you consider right wing news sources as a primary news source? The same right wing media that completely whiffed on election predictions as well as completely fabricating information regarding Benghazi.
How about you start a thread about Benghazi so we can discuss it with you? I don't want to steal this thread about that one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies