Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2013, 04:36 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,263,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
When will your so wonderful Connecticut police be telling us about the other 12 kids. Surely some of those were shot the same way with the same weapon, or is there a chance that some of them were shot with one of the handguns.
I repeat. Slowly.

What difference does it make? Do the remaining 12 being killed with something else make it all OK? You post some very sick stuff. Really.

(Still willing to insult us and our police and officials in the name of furthering your sick agenda, I see. Keep it up, Roy! You're winning hearts and minds every day! )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2013, 04:37 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,263,400 times
Quote:
I won't need to do so since one of your leaners from Connecticut has jumped me about accusing their police of screwing up.
No no, Roy, I know your interest in this sincerely meant and aimed solely at improving the quality of police performance here in our poor uneducated state of Connecticut! Do inquire! They LOVE hearing from ignorant gun lovers with an agenda!!!

Old 01-04-2013, 04:41 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Deflection is their main reason for attacking Rush instead of talking about what he said. Sometimes I nearly cry when they get wound out.
He can say anything. Does not make it true.

One would think he would have posted this gem on his website, had he anything to back it up. So it's just another conspiracy theory some of his listeners thrive on.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:48 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,938,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Actually this is old news. It was reported on Fox news. If it was not reported on left wing liberal media it was because it didn't fit their agenda just like they didn't report Benghazi they didn't report it because it didn't fit Obama's "the world is a safer place" agenda. They didnt report Benghazi until they were forced then tried to blow it off as unimportant. It does not surprise me at all.
Must be exhausting spending all that time watching MSNBC with your fingers in your ears and reading the Huffington Post with your eyes closed. If I did that long enough I might be tempted to grab a Bushmaster myself. I mean a pistol. I mean - Excuse me, me and Rep Boehner have to go cry now. We're so overcome with joy that those little children weren't killed with a Bushmaster.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:50 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,231,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
No. The cops said it to the media in their first press conf.
Sadly, all the media and gun grabbers heard was "AR15", and started peeing down their legs with glee.
No, the media reported when the police first said the rifle was found in the car, and later the media reported when the police said the rifle was the main weapon used and when the medical examiner who did the autopsies said all the victims' wounds were from the "long gun".

This thread is a great example of how people can be news junkies (some live on CD posting current event "outrages") and yet be ignorant of what's been reported.

I commend Toyman for being a stickler for the truth, btw.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:59 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Just heard it on Rush. So why has the main focal point on the massacre been the AR-15 Bushmaster .223 caliber? It was never used. When the news reports first came out, they (Cops in interviews, Police dispatch reports) reported that the killer used pistols and that a Bushmaster was in the backseat of his car. But never the less, the narrative the media used was that the Bushmaster was the weapon used. Why the focus on the Bushmaster instead of the pistols?
Was there an official link with that as last time i heard it was a shotgun found in the car.

Old 01-04-2013, 05:27 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,569,031 times
Classic example that shows you why you all should stop watching news.

Honesty, integrity, ethics and critical thinking have long been lost in today's journalism.

Old 01-04-2013, 05:34 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
When will 'WE" begin to settle down and deal with the real problem?

Insanity. Insanity isn't as handy as a gun, and it sure isn't as emotional as a gun, but insanity is the problem, not the gun.

Maybe we could begin next month, when you figure the stupid gun debate is done?

Or do 'WE' plan to still debate BS and guns next month too?

Guns are not the problem insanity is.

Old 01-04-2013, 05:35 PM

9,884 posts, read 10,977,958 times
You people on both sides of this issue make me SICK!
EIGHTEEN PAGES of vitriol from both sides, and all many people can talk about is that gasbag "RUSH"!
WHO CARES what he said: WHAT are the FACTS?
Yes, the FACTS very definitely ARE important. Rush Limbaugh is NOT! NOR is anything he has to say!
And then there is the talk about what this MURDERER did.
Yes, he MURDERED 20 children. WHAT ABOUT THE ADULTS HE MURDERED? DON'T THEY MATTER? SIX of them, wasn't it? WHY is nothing ever said about them?
FACT: This mentally messed up fool MURDERED TWENTY SIX PEOPLE!
FACT: We will probably never know why he went over the edge.
FACT: After reading the last 18 pages I still don't know the FACTS about what gun was used to MURDER which person. Maybe the "authorities" will eventually let us know, maybe they won't. Since there will never be a criminal prosecution, I see no reason to not release whatever information they have.
By the way, I have heard that one of the California "poster girls" for the anti-gun movement has a Concealed Carry Permit! Can anyone verify this? Of course, she also has armed body guards, AS DOES OBAMA!
and his wife
and his kids
RRIIIGGHHTT...us peasants can't have weapons, but the ELITE can surround themselves with them!

EDIT: Mac_Muz, at last, a sane voice!

Old 01-04-2013, 05:40 PM

1,469 posts, read 1,801,890 times
Default Really??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
It wasn't reported probably because hammers have killed more people in the USA than the AR-15 Bushmaster. CNN just likes to "help" the news along when it isn't sensational enough (or gets in the way of it's agendas).

I would think a person getting murdered by a hammer would be more sensational than a meer rifle. Goodness that would be a good movie too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies