Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2013, 12:10 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,808,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
No, my dear, 7 students were found hiding in the closet in Soto's classroom by police and 6 students were killed trying to flee Soto's classroom and 6 more of Soto's students were found at Rosen's house. It's not 13 students, it's 19.
We're saying the same thing. 19 kids - 16 in a class picture (15 + 1 known absence) equals 3 unaccounted for kids.

Quote:
14 students were in the Rousseau's class that day. 14 jackets hung in the cubbies of Rousseau's class that day and 14 children were killed all in Rosseaus' classroom that day. The students did not flee Rousseau's classroom and run into Soto's. It didn't happen.
Those were just ideas I was throwing out. So there were 14 kids in the other class and they are accounted for, which leaves the other 2 easy explanations, with one more added in for good measure:

1. There were more kids added to Soto's class since picture day.
2. There were a couple of kids that were in the hallways or whatever that were NOT actually members of Soto's class, but ended up in the closet or with the running group anyway.
3. One of the news reports has the wrong count, likely the number of kids that were in the closet.
4. Some combo of any the above.

Makes more sense than a massive conspiracy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2013, 12:14 PM

78,354 posts, read 60,556,941 times
The photo isn't a good source for a total given that you could be short a kid or two but with the quote we can say 16ish but it could be more.

The problem is in the assumption that there were no additional kids beyond the 16"ish" and none of the sources indicate that the kids were all from her class in the other scenarios.

The hard part is they don't release survivor names out of privacy.

Basically, you have to make a number of assumptions in order to get to the 19 number.

Got anything firmer like a class roster and the names of the kids in the closet and yard? That would clear things up.

P.S. Since he shot the kids that tried to run out, perhaps after he killed himself some of the kids left the closet and there is double counting between the closet and the yard. Just too much unknown at this stage and if we want to be accurate we cannot turn speculation and assumption into fact.

Old 02-20-2013, 12:16 PM

4,267 posts, read 6,181,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
We're saying the same thing. 19 kids - 16 in a class picture (15 + 1 known absence) equals 3 unaccounted for kids.

Those were just ideas I was throwing out. So there were 14 kids in the other class and they are accounted for, which leaves the other 2 easy explanations, with one more added in for good measure:

1. There were more kids added to Soto's class since picture day.
2. There were a couple of kids that were in the hallways or whatever that were NOT actually members of Soto's class, but ended up in the closet or with the running group anyway.
3. One of the news reports has the wrong count, likely the number of kids that were in the closet.
4. Some combo of any the above.

Makes more sense than a massive conspiracy.
Exactly, these are just ideas that you are throwing out. Not facts, just ideas. Not any more relevant or correct then anyone else's ideas.

Old 02-20-2013, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I just wanna know what that old geezer was doing with any stuffed animals in the first place. He seems like a typical brain dead bleeding heart. He sure isn't very credible.
Turns out he has 4yo and 8yo grandchildren.....wth is wrong with you?

Old 02-20-2013, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Exactly, these are just ideas that you are throwing out. Not facts, just ideas. Not any more relevant or correct then anyone else's ideas.
And as such the 19 number isn't peculiar because we haven't been able to verify many of the components.

Even the total class size is just *probably* 16....but would any of us bet our lives on it? Not me.

I guess I'd like to get solid facts prior to even stating that the numbers look off since we don't have the numbers.

Old 02-20-2013, 12:25 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,589,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Whacked out liberals like Alex Jones, you mean.

Government Insider Says Bush Authorized 911 Attacks

Hmm, apparently some new operatives here are selling that 911 official story was 100% correct now.
Interesting. Liberals didnt support the OS, only Bush and L. Paul Bremer and company who benefitted financially did.

Last I checked, Alex Jones is not a liberal.

Old 02-20-2013, 12:25 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,808,452 times
Quote:

But a whole lot less nutty, don't ya think? LOL

Old 02-20-2013, 12:31 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,107,428 times
Oh, balls. Yet another stupid conspiracy theory.

Old 02-20-2013, 12:34 PM

4,267 posts, read 6,181,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
But a whole lot less nutty, don't ya think? LOL
If false flags were not a part of our history and if this shooting was not followed by a big push for gun control and if this bit about class size was one of the only or one of the few details that did not make sense then yes, I'd agree, it sounds nutty. Unfortunately, when you look at all of the details and see many, many things that don't add up and you actually know that false flags have been carried out in the past as a very effective means to promote a specific agenda then I don't see anything nutty at all about questioning things. I'm not saying that the shooting didn't happen but I do wonder if all of the stories we are being told are accurate.

Old 02-20-2013, 12:50 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,722,105 times
(Dorthy): I'm not saying that the shooting didn't happen but. . .

Just keep stirring up a little doubt there. Elvis is here; I saw him at Target this morning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies