Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2013, 01:29 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,198,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Cronkite would be lying if he said all of that. Today's media absolutely DOES conspire with the Government as to what message to put out. Why was the media not allowed to take pictures of the inside of the school? Is it because there would be photographic evidence that the guns used were actually the handguns because the halls weren't littered with .223 casings? I bet you that is it.
Sorry. I have zero desire to hang with the Conspiracy Groupies and trade "inside info" and "Shhhh... this is what They don't want you to know" theories.

But it's noted you think Walter Cronkite would lie about the integrity of his profession.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2013, 01:31 PM

4,267 posts, read 6,186,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Sorry. I have zero desire to hang with the Conspiracy Groupies and trade "inside info" and "Shhhh... this is what They don't want you to know" theories.

But it's noted you think Walter Cronkite would lie about the integrity of his profession.
So asking questions about some things that don't make sense makes someone a "conspiracy groupie"? Whatever that means.

Old 02-20-2013, 01:33 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,461,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post

If Cronkite was to say today what you posted, yes, it would be a damn lie. Doesn't bother me one bit that you don't care to know the truth. To each, his own applies here.

Old 02-20-2013, 01:42 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,159,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
Yep, I think you are right.
Ahh! A fellow Questionarian.

I've never liked those dirty Squelchist Censorians.

I'm going to join the Questorian Party.

Woe be it for anyone who would label any of our members a denier.

First targets will always be authoritarians, as they are the true deviant deniers.

Old 02-20-2013, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Well, that's what I like to do with this Elvis stuff. I just did it subconsciously, I guess.
Wasn't Elvis some kind of unconscious rebellion against Fundamentalist Christianity?

Old 02-20-2013, 01:54 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,466,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Whacked out liberals like Alex Jones, you mean.

Government Insider Says Bush Authorized 911 Attacks

No, whacked out liberals like Obama's advisor Van Jones.

Old 02-20-2013, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Whatever that means.
It means, case closed, with all loose ends neatly bundled and sealed.

It means that there is nothing left open to discussion, scrutiny or purview.

The Government moves in mysterious ways, because the ways are kept concealed.

DO NOT QUESTION THIS!

Old 02-20-2013, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Whacked out liberals like Alex Jones, you mean.

Government Insider Says Bush Authorized 911 Attacks

He only authorized four or five of the attacks.

Old 02-20-2013, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
No, whacked out liberals like Obama's advisor Van Jones.
Out of whack perceptions are the new norm.

Old 02-21-2013, 10:37 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,264,862 times
J***s H. Christ.

I honestly think that you people who claim to be "concerned" just enjoy picturing in your heads the sight of 6-year-olds being gunned down.

I had to stop reading some of these posts.

I still can't drive by ANY elementary school here, let alone Sandy Hook, without feeling that knot of grief welling up in my chest. Why do you people want to replay and replay and f***ing replay it over and over???? What kind of sick b******s are you????

Done with this thread. This obscene fascination with the intimate details this horrific event is so entertaining for some of you. How about you forget your sick entertainment needs and think about someone besides yourselves for a change?

Damn you all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies