Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2013, 07:20 PM

4,267 posts, read 6,186,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimbochick View Post
haha, it seems apparent that my posting in this thread is feeding the paranoia, so i'll bow out.
lol!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2013, 07:22 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
My friend? Huh? I said that I've read a little bit of what he has said. I didn't say that I agree with everything he says but I also don't think he sounds crazy. You do. I don't care.
It's a figure of speech. You're the one defending the jagoff.

Old 02-21-2013, 10:58 PM

15,096 posts, read 8,643,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Since you appear to have free time I'd suggest taking some journalism courses to educate yourself on how the media works.

Walter Cronkite School of Journalism. Arizona State University. Give them a call and enroll today. (Education. Don't join a conspiracy theory without it.)
Yes, yes, I know, for many of us at an advanced age, good ole Walter Cronkite was our father of the news .. and it wasn't true unless Walter said it was true ... and consequently, what ever Walter did say was automatically and unquestionably true ..... but was it really? Welp, apparently this whole business of journalists saying what they are told to say dates back a bit further than the modern day "presstitues" as it turns out. Of course, you need not take my word for that ... just listen to what good ole Walter has to say, in his own words:

NWO and Walter Cronkite the Right Hand of Satan - YouTube

Well now, if that don't beat all .... Mr. Cronkite ... please say it ain't so? "well join me, I'm glad to sit here at the right hand of Satan" ? So maybe we better refer to the Walter Cronkite School of Satanism instead of journalism? Old Walter "New World Oder" Cronkite ... who admits he wasn't free to speak his real thoughts back in the day, but once he was no longer gagged by his corporate media bosses, he can speak freely about his Anti-American, World Government agenda in which he admits that America and the other 199 countries will have to give up "some" of their sovereignty!

Dear Walter ..... drop dead you traitorous Benedict Arnold maternal fornicator.

Old 02-21-2013, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
A tenured professor with a PHD (only 3% of Americans hold this distinction, btw) is an "idiot" because he happens to have a different perception and opinion in regards to the Sandy Hook shooting? OK, I'll take your word for it.
This is the primary human sheep herding technique ... if you don't agree with the official story ... at least one of them .... then you're an idiot.

If you don't accept everything you are told at face value, and dare have a question, you're an idiot.

It's like a gang of children ruling over the adults ... question the existence of Santa Claus and you stir real passion among the children who "Know" what every kid knows .... of course Santa exists .... hundreds of Millions of children around the world could not be fooled ... and if there was a worldwide conspiracy to fool children into believing in a fictitious being ... someone would leak the truth. So don't be an idiot, claiming Santa doesn't exist!!

Old 02-21-2013, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Haha, it seems apparent that my posting in this thread is feeding the paranoia, so I'll bow out.

Quite frankly I don't feel the need to know every aspect of the forensic evidence, the fact that 26 people died is the focal point for me personally.
You're right ... but the one kinda important thing you really do need to know is if the story is actually true or not ... no? That's why the details are important ... cuz you know what they say about those details, right? The devil is in them.

Old 02-22-2013, 10:29 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,651,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Haha, it seems apparent that my posting in this thread is feeding the paranoia, so I'll bow out.

Quite frankly I don't feel the need to know every aspect of the forensic evidence, the fact that 26 people died is the focal point for me personally.
So to use your logic why question anything? Why have murder investigations, doesn't matter the people are dead.

Who cares who killed them?....sigh.

And you don't know that it is a fact that 26 people died, you only know what the MSM reported to you.

When people are in a studio standing in front of a green screen pretending to be somewhere they're not, well what else are they lying about?

Old 02-22-2013, 11:00 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,201,972 times
26 children were killed at the school. Fact. Turn off the Twilight Zone music, please. I suppose the killings were faked; the Moon Landing was faked and that 911 was staged and not an act of terrorists, too. It is then obviously true that too many have been released too soon from our mental health facilities or some people are so desperate for publicity, they will stop at nothing. I acknowledge the right of those that engage in such fantasies to exercise their First Amendment rights, because most Americans are intelligent enough to know better. I am not sure if that will be true a decade from now. We can only hope.

If you want to know something that is faked, it is the majority of those so called reality shows. They are scripted and rehearsed ahead of time. I don't waste my time with them.

Old 02-23-2013, 06:19 AM

13,429 posts, read 9,962,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
So to use your logic why question anything? Why have murder investigations, doesn't matter the people are dead.

Who cares who killed them?....sigh.

And you don't know that it is a fact that 26 people died, you only know what the MSM reported to you.

When people are in a studio standing in front of a green screen pretending to be somewhere they're not, well what else are they lying about?
Seriously?

We don't know for a fact that 26 people died?

You know who does know? Their parents, and heartbroken families - this kind of ridiculous speculation is insulting to the grieving and tarnishes the memory of those kids and teachers who don't deserve you even questioning that they died. You think you're being clever, but it's just disrespectful to the the dead - and the living, who are struggling through unimaginable sorrow, and likely wish it had been them instead of their 6 year old children.

Dorthy - THIS is why people can't stomach the "questioning". These are real people we're talking about, not some hypothetical murder mystery. It leaves a sour taste.

Old 02-23-2013, 09:41 AM

1,596 posts, read 1,159,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post

Dorthy - THIS is why people can't stomach the "questioning". These are real people we're talking about, not some hypothetical murder mystery. It leaves a sour taste.
Yes, this is why the JFK files were sealed for 70 years - to protect the grieving Kennedy family.

Old 02-23-2013, 12:05 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,462,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Seriously?

We don't know for a fact that 26 people died?

You know who does know? Their parents, and heartbroken families - this kind of ridiculous speculation is insulting to the grieving and tarnishes the memory of those kids and teachers who don't deserve you even questioning that they died. You think you're being clever, but it's just disrespectful to the the dead - and the living, who are struggling through unimaginable sorrow, and likely wish it had been them instead of their 6 year old children.

It's just another symptom of how many RWNJ's no longer live in any sort of ''reality'' as we know it. So now just seeing some weird ''factoid'' on their screen that confirms whatever they want to hear anyway, has become good enough, with no commonsense, decency, or critical thinking required (aka, ''it must be true, I saw it on the internets'')!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies