Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 04:07 AM

1,160 posts, read 1,431,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Yes, it is an emotionally charged subject ... hard to find a more egregious act than that of murdering little children.

But I think I understand where Dorthy is coming from ... I believe she possesses the common sense to realize the rather blatant signs of contrived story telling going on, while at the same time, feeling uncomfortable with the underlying implications of the obvious answers to such questions, while perhaps succumbing a bit to the peer pressure of this tactical ploy to silence by means of accusations of disrespecting the grieving family members. This is a very old tactic to silence debate, but that's all it is ... a tactic. It's not legitimate.

As for your question ... Who was behind Adam Lanza and what are the top 5 issues that raise doubts ... maybe I can take a crack at it, since Dorthy seems to prefer not to continue along those lines.

The first part of your question assumes that an Adam Lanza actually existed, or at least a person named Adam Lanza participated in this event. But the reality is, there is no tangible evidence to prove that conclusion. All that we have are claims made of such a person being responsible. Furthermore, there is anecdotal evidence that at least suggests the possibility that he could also be a fabrication, just as such evidence points to the same possibility with regard to certain alleged victims. In my estimation, NOTHING about this event's narrative can be assumed true or taken at face value. There are simply too many contradictions and inconsistencies to accept as true, ANY aspect of the story being sold here. Start to finish, it's 100 pounds of manure stuffed into a 10 pound bag.

As for the second part of your question, I don't think I can narrow the 100's of glaring issues down to a top 5. I'm not even sure a top 25 is possible, because each separate sub-story of those involved have several issues each. Frankly, I've never seen a story with this many gaping holes, from the absence of any motive, however twisted, to the multitude of inconceivably ridiculous subplots and stories that make no more sense than the shooting itself. I don't even know where to begin, nor will I even attempt to qualify them in order of magnitude and importance. So I'll just toss a few out here in no particular order of importance:

Issues Regarding Adam and Nancy Lanza

1) Usually there is some motive behind acts of extreme violence with some connection between the perp and the target, however irrational or twisted. Of course, seeds of such connections were planted early on by unnamed authorities ... such as the claim that Lanza had been involved in a confrontation with a school faculty member in the days or weeks prior to the shooting... as well as the issue of his mother, Nancy, being a teacher at the school. We learn later that neither of these stories are true, and that itself demands questioning. It also removes any form of motive for Adam Lanza to pick that school to murder children. This is usually the first thing investigations look for ... motive, then ability.

2) The early reports of Nancy Lanza being a school teacher there and found dead inside the school was part of the initial narrative presented early on (as indicated above), when there is no way to make such a "mistake", since she had no connection to the school at all. How could authorities .. A) make the connection between Adam Lanza and Nancy Lanza so quickly ... B) how could they connect her to the school when there apparently was no connection ... C) how could they mistakenly declare her dead inside the school, and killed by her son, long before they eventually found her dead at home? D) who was it that lie dead inside the school that they mistakenly identified as Nancy Lanza, and who at the school identified this dead person as Nancy Lanza, since authorities arriving at the scene couldn't possibly have known the identities of any of the victims without someone helping to identify them? These issues alone have no rational explanation, and immediately call into question the entire foundation of the narrative offered.

3) Who were the Lanzas. A) Apparently even their neighbors didn't know them, as testified to by one neighbor who claimed that no one in the neighborhood knew them or even knew of them. B) Adam Lanza was a virtual ghost for the past few years, with no traceable history other than bits and pieces of earlier childhood history .. nothing at all recent. It's as if he didn't even exist (according to one reporter).

Issues Regarding Authorities and their Handling of the Event

1) too much information was being provided to the news media early on, which is not at all typical of standard Law Enforcement practices. The rapid identification of the shooter, which wrongly identified Ryan Lanza as the shooter ... including details of the weapons found inside such as model and number of weapons ... which also changed later. These details of murder scenes are NEVER discussed with the media in the early stages of an investigation. NEVER. This is extremely peculiar and questionable.

2) The handling of the scene by authorities was absolutely nonsensical, and you could clearly see that from the Chopper video showing the entire scene. Outside the school, there were numerous unmarked vehicles and just one fire truck. All of the emergency vehicles were literally parked at the Fire House, and immobilized by volumes of parked vehicles. The road leading from the school to the main road was littered with parked vehicles, making passage to or from the school impassable. There is no way on earth that police or emergency responders would allow that to happen in an event where it could naturally be assumed to be victims needing rapid critical medical attention. The entire scene, when analyzed rationally, simply doesn't pass the smell test. It's one of the more preposterous elements of the overall scene.

3) The medical examiner was a lunatic, and totally not credible. More importantly, his claim to have examined the victims, but waiting to examine the shooter the following day is also totally unbelievable. From a criminal investigation point, the shooter would have been the very first body to be examined, if for no other reason than to ascertain if the shooter did kill himself or if there was evidence to suggest a second perpetrator. Examining the dead victims would have been the lower priority.

4) The clear evidence of accomplices are on video, with police apprehending a man in the woods, and handcuffing him and placing him in the front seat of a police vehicle. There are others also ... including two people speeding away in a van. All of this information quickly disappeared as the narrative focused on the lone gunman scenario.

5) the conflicting reports about weapons. Initially, 2 pistols and an AR15 were allegedly found inside. later 4 pistols were inside, and the AR15 found in the trunk of Nancy Lanza's car. Then, video indicates that what appeared to be a shotgun was found in the car's trunk ... yet a second video appears to show that two long weapons were actually found in the trunk, and in spite of the insistence of the Medical Examiner who claims the long weapon was the murder weapon, the news report of only 4 pistols found inside have never been rescinded.

6) the Car that allegedly belonged to Nancy Lanza, driven to the school by Adam was actually registered to a convicted felon named Rodia, who has no connection to either Nancy or Adam Lanza. You'd think that would be BIG NEWS, as it would indicate that either Adam stole the car, or this felon is involved in the crime .. but it apparently is an unimportant detail to these crack Law Enforcement investigators, like so many other issues seem to be.

Stories and Testimony from Persons Involved

1) According to the School Nurse, she saw the feet of the perpetrator as she hid under her desk. After he left the room, she and a colleague who came in afterward called 911, and then hid in a utility closet for the next 4 hours before coming out. Do any of you understand the absolute rubbish this is and why? It's ABSURD. As Police entered that building pretty soon after arriving, you can damned well assume that they systematically canvassed that building thoroughly, room to room, every nook and cranny, from one end to the other, searching for possible perpetrators and victims and survivors. Do you think they'd just miss a utility closet with a freaking door and door knob, that these two women were allegedly hiding behind for 4 freaking hours???? Give me a damned break. If nothing else causes a single brain neuron to become active, this preposterous nonsense should. This lady is a bold faced liar ... she claimed that they heard noises but didn't know who was out there so they continued hiding? PLEASE .... as an ARMY of Cops are moving through that building room to room shouting POLICE .... these two nitwits don't respond and just keep hiding? And of course, not one cop checks this particular room? You simply cannot buy that story and claim to be an intelligent person.

2) According to a news reporter, this same nurse above claimed to have known Nancy Lanza very well, and that she was a wonderful teacher there at the school when this reporter asked if she knew the shooter's mother, Nancy Lanza. This reporter also claimed that the Nurse claimed to have come face to face with the shooter, who inexplicably didn't kill her, and just turned and left. Did this reporter simply make up this entire story? Or does this nurse have a lot of explaining to do ... like how the hell did she know Nancy Lanza so well, when Nancy lanza had no connection to that school and was not a teacher there?? I say this nurse needs to be strenuously interrogated to find out why she's lying her arse off ... not just asked a few softball questions.

3) Gene "the Drama Queen" Rosen .... this clown ought to be water boarded to find out why he's manufacturing such a incredible story. Though I'm normally against such things as a matter of principle and morality, I'd be willing to make an exception in his case. This lying conniving con artist is without a doubt the most glaring example of the worst of the worst, with him chasing anyone with a TV camera to offer up his touching story that makes ZERO SENSE, even if he were to stick with a consistent story, which he doesn't. First, he's coming home from a morning walk when he discovered the children in his front yard .. then it was after coming down from the loft where he feeds cats ... then it was on his way out to a diner for breakfast. Perhaps Gene is a bit confused? But he is consistent in one thing ... the over acting melodramatic sobbing and fake crying that he liberally applies at precisely the same moments during his otherwise repetitive account of his experience to any Television camera he could find. This guy got more face time on camera than half of Hollywood gets in any given day .... and the man even does it in fluent spanish to the spanish TV reporters too! And each time, after dozens and dozens of interviews, he uses the same descriptive adjectives, along with the same sobbing breakdowns at precisely the same points in the story. I can now do the script by heart, myself, after watching him do it so many times .... and it is pure bovine excrement ... not just in delivery, which is almost too painful to watch ... but the story itself can only be created for the entertainment of imbeciles, as no intelligent person could possibly believe such hogwash.

And we still have no answers to how or why these kids got to his house in the first place. They were supposed to have been students of the slain teacher Soto ... but how did these kids actually escape, who is this man who according to Gene was "speaking harshly to them", and who is this bus driver that apparently brought these kids to his front yard. And why? Why would anyone take these kids to this man's house when he lives a block or two from the Fire House? Why did this bus driver not take them there? But as Gene continues with the story, the bus driver mentions there was an incident at the school ... nothing else is said, nor does he ask what kind of incident .. he just invites them in. This is where he claims that for the better part of 15 to 20 minutes he still has not been informed of what actually happened at the school, until one of the kids starts repeating that mantra that Gene has recounted so many times .... "we can't go back to the school .. we don't have a teacher ... we can't go back to the school .. our teacher is dead". So for 20 minutes they play with Gene's stuffed animals ... Gene doesn't mention where that harsh man went, or the bus driver either, and he just sits there offering juice and stuffed animals to these children, not knowing what has happened? BALONEY. Nobody would have taken these kids to this weirdo's home when the Fire House, bustling with police and emergency personnel and citizens gathering was right there next to the school. This one is right up there with the "We hid in the utility closet for 4 hours" crap, only even more preposterous.

4) ALL of the interviews of the families of the victims - none of them seem to be even close to the emotional pain Gene Rosen expresses ... at least you don't see Gene smiling and laughing. I'm too exhausted at this point to go into the lengthy details of how ridiculous Robbie Parker is ... the photoshopped family portraits ... or the Phelps AKA Greenburg-Sexton actors ... and the rest of these criminal fraudsters that ought to be locked up for a very long time.

If this isn't enough for you to understand why there are people with questions .... any more typing on my part would be a waste of time anyway, and most likely was, right from the first sentence. Because anyone with an ounce of critical analysis skill would have immediately come up with a lot of these questions all by themselves.
These are logicaly presented, valid questions that any thinking person would want answers to. Why is there no demand for real answers?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2013, 05:16 AM

13,429 posts, read 9,962,678 times
Quote:
First, your entire argument relies on the assumption that there were real victims and real families of victims. Without that assumption, you have no argument at all.
You have seriously got to be joking. There's no point addressing any of the other 9 million points in your argument.

Yes I assume they were real. They went to a public school, and now they're dead. Pretty real to me.

Old 02-26-2013, 07:31 AM

88,618 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
You all are pretty slow .... this is rather old news, as I casually pointed that out over a month ago:

//www.city-data.com/forum/27901938-post553.html
This might come as a giant shock to ya, Guy, but some of us don't seek out read every post you make. Or hang around the P&OC forum as much as you love to.

But you know I do love to read through a good conspiracy nut thread!

Old 02-26-2013, 08:14 AM

88,618 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Yes they want you to believe that over 100 people involved (don't forget the paramedics, the police, the firefighters/first responders, and the city's leaders) along with the victims, their families, and their extended families and friends, were in on this "conspiracy".

It took 2 people to expose Watergate, at a time when there was no such thing as the internet.

It's the same BS thinking that 9/11 truthers believed in. They honestly think that over 10,000 people (that is the number of people that would have been needed to pull off what happened on 9/11) would keep silent after witnessing 3000 people die.

It's idiotic
Way more than that.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:32 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,275,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker5in1 View Post
These are logicaly presented, valid questions that any thinking person would want answers to. Why is there no demand for real answers?
nothing in his list are valid questions.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:39 AM

14,492 posts, read 26,605,052 times
Quote:
Yes they want you to believe that over 100 people involved (don't forget the paramedics, the police, the firefighters/first responders, and the city's leaders) along with the victims, their families, and their extended families and friends, were in on this "conspiracy".

It took 2 people to expose Watergate, at a time when there was no such thing as the internet.

It's the same BS thinking that 9/11 truthers believed in. They honestly think that over 10,000 people (that is the number of people that would have been needed to pull off what happened on 9/11) would keep silent after witnessing 3000 people die.

It's idiotic
3,000? According to whom

That story changed after the 911 Commission hearings.

There are anomalies in this story, but by law death certificates are public record. Once a person dies, their info is automatically in the public domain.
The records would be on SS Death Index.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:39 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,811,485 times
Default The press blew it

IMHO the press completely failed to present any factual information. They were caught in the rush of sensation and just blabbed anything anyone told them.

The only fact I am certain of is a lot of childern and teachers were shot by a supposedly crazed teenage kid. The rest is uncertain.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Also this idea that people aren't expressing their grief properly comes from watching too much TV. You can always tell when you're watching a soap opera, or a movie, because people are acting hysterical with grief. It seems like when they show real victims of horrible events, or real relatives of murder victims, they are hardly ever acting like that, most people are actually quite self-contained, at least in front of news cameras. In fact the few times I've seen someone on the news be all histrionic with grief, it's often instances like Susan Smith, who murdered her children--- they're acting.
Agree. people are analyzing you tube and photoshops now.

Its a problem. Yes Fox and info-tainment media is trash, perhaps we need to get news from the BBC or Al-Jazeera.

CNN is pure garbage these days lately with celeb trash news. Not sure when this happened in the US, but its sad. Why is US (corporate owned) news so untrustworthy these days?

Old 02-26-2013, 08:46 AM

1,160 posts, read 1,431,907 times
Quote:
nothing in his list are valid questions.
They are to me.

Old 02-26-2013, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo45 View Post
It's just another symptom of how many RWNJ's no longer live in any sort of ''reality'' as we know it. So now just seeing some weird ''factoid'' on their screen that confirms whatever they want to hear anyway, has become good enough, with no commonsense, decency, or critical thinking required (aka, ''it must be true, I saw it on the internets'')!
yes.

here ya go. CNN supports Ted Nugent and birter sites now.
In a February 13 column for birther website WND, Nugent wrote, "No so-called assault weapon was used in the grisly murders of the children and teachers in Newton," and instead suggested that four handguns were used to kill 20 children and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School. CNN recently promoted Nugent as having a "very firm grasp of the facts" about gun violence.

LOL. The misinformation on this is a clear referendum on how corporate media in America has sunken to new lows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies