Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 03:26 PM

30,324 posts, read 51,921,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Take a listen when you get home. It's very educational about Natural Law and Positive Law and how citizenship was granted by fathers only at the time of the adoption of the Constitution.
Who is "this guy," and what are his qualifications? Even after I get home tonight, I have no intent of wasting 14 minutes listening to some dropout living in his mother's basement. Ya know?

Not that it matters, since everyone who IS important agrees Obama is legitimate. Do you really think this birther stuff will accomplish anything at this point? Give it a rest and ride out the next 4 years, maybe even focus on helping your party re-examine their strategies. Something isn't working on the right side, and crap like this is a big part of why.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2013, 03:41 PM

266 posts, read 410,339 times
So let me get this straight...Obama was born in Hawaii to a US citizen...and he's not a US citizen? Stop trying to find loopholes. Finding loopholes is just another way of saying "I'm wrong but I'm going to manipulate the law to win". To me it makes no difference if our president is from Hawaii, Texas, Slovakia or Mars. He is who he is.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:02 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,293,732 times
Reading this guy's site, he sounds even more deranged than the average birther, if that's possible;

Jedi Pauly

Quote:
This document that I am making public on my site jedipauly.com is putting everyone on legal notice. Be very careful how you treat me from now on, as I am very angry and am liable to vent it upon anyone who does not accept the objective truth and facts as are established in law in the U.S. Courts and under the Constitution. Now that the facts have been established and public notice has been given, if you continue to impugn or libel Mr. Guthrie, he will amend his complaint and add you to his 50 million dollar suit and report your seditious criminal Hate Crime activity to the Federal authorities who are responsible for prosecuting Hate Crimes and other violations of Title 18 U.S. Criminal Code, such as Title 18 USC § 2381 - Treason, Title 18 USC § 4 - Misprision of Felony, Title 18 USC § 2383 - Rebellion or Insurrection, Title 18 U.S.C. § 2382 - Misprision of Treason, Title 18 USC § 2384 - Seditious Conspiracy.
What a juvenile dolt. As a Star Wars fan I am deeply offended that this guy is using the title Jedi. I think mentally disturbed Padewans with a tenuous grip on reality didn't graduate to being a Jedi Knight. Maybe they just handed the Jedi's their gym towels and laundered their Jedi jock straps.

Oh No!!!! I guess I am going to be added to his $50 million dollar law suit. Somehow I doubt I'll lose any sleep over it.

Old Army Guy, if you think this whack job is going to be your legal magic bullet that gets that uppity black man removed from office, you are pathetically mistaken.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:21 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,293,732 times
Quote:
As of January 14, 2013, 10:45 am Eastern standard time, I, Paul Guthrie, (a.k.a. Jedi Pauly) have established a copyright claim in court by this filing, as the sole discoverer of the true objective meaning and definition of natural born Citizen.
How much you wanna bet he doesn't even get his copyright claim?
Can you copyright stupid?

Old 01-16-2013, 05:00 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,437,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles123 View Post
So let me get this straight...Obama was born in Hawaii to a US citizen...and he's not a US citizen? .
Oh he is a citizen alright. Just not a natural born Citizen for Article 2 Section 1 purposes. The founders intent was to have a citizen born of a citizen father to guarantee allegiance to the country. Makes sense, especially after we just won a war against England. It was to prevent usurpation of the highest office in the land.

Old 01-16-2013, 05:21 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,605,811 times
Quote:
He has filed a case called 'Guthrie V United States' against Obama and submitted it to the court. The mans name is Paul Guthrie and has studied every eligibility lawsuit against Obama and found the reasons where they ALL went wrong. He says that Obama is not a 'natural born citizen' based on 'Natural Law' Jurisdiction and not 'Positive Law' Jurisdiction. Being born in Hawaii to a U.S. citizen mother doesn't matter according to him. He say's where Orly Taitz, Mario Apuzzo and others went wrong is that their cases were based on the 'Unity Theory'.

Paul Guthrie explains what a true 'Natural Born Citizen' is and what his case is based on.

Truth can be known - YouTube

Explanation why Obama's mother doesn't make him a natural born Citizen even if he was born on U.S. soil. Very interesting stuff I have never heard of. I encourage you to listen.

True Meaning of Article II "natural born Citizen", A Scientific Legal Theory pt1of2 - YouTube

I said this long ago, that the loyalty of the parents plays a big role in the child's life and beliefs growing up. You see so many anchor babies, still flying the Mexican flag. Their loyalty to this nation is lacking. Now their kids... It is a different story. They have more pride in the USA.

Natural, means both parents are US citizens, born on this soil. Not just a child born on US soil.

Both the Republican & the Democrat candidates this past election cycle, were ineligible to be President, under the US Constitution.

Old 01-16-2013, 05:22 PM

46,946 posts, read 25,972,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post

As of January 14, 2013, 10:45 am Eastern standard time, I, Paul Guthrie, (a.k.a. Jedi Pauly) have established a copyright claim in court by this filing, as the sole discoverer of the true objective meaning and definition of natural born Citizen.

How much you wanna bet he doesn't even get his copyright claim?
Can you copyright stupid?
That guy seems to be inventing new forms of stupidity, just to see who he can get to go along. Copyrighting a legal concept? How in the name of all that's holy and unholy is that even supposed to work?

Old 01-16-2013, 05:32 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,917,639 times
Quote:
After listening to this educational video, the court got it wrong.

True Meaning of Article II "natural born Citizen", A Scientific Legal Theory pt1of2 - YouTube
The courts are wrong, really that is all you have. A person posting homemade videos on Youtube vs. The Supreme Court of the US and you think it is the Supreme Court that is wrong. Are birthers really stupid enough to buy this stuff?

Old 01-16-2013, 05:34 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,666,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
He's legally eligible to be our President. Get over it. Seriously.

P.S. I'm not going to watch a 14 minute video on something I already know is bogus, especially since I'm at work right now... but I've noticed a disturbing trend these days, where people actually refer to YouTube videos as "sources." I don't know what that particular video claims, but you do realize ANYONE can record & post a video on there, don't you? I hope so!
So does your boss know he paid you to take the time to make a foolish post on an internet forum?

Old 01-16-2013, 05:36 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,200,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Are birthers really stupid enough to buy this stuff?
Yes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies