Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 06:56 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,877,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Yea, more courts and lawsuits. That will help everything.

There has always been, since the beginning of time, children born to women who were raised by men that were not the biological father. Sometimes the man knows this, sometimes he doesn't, sometimes the woman doesn't even know, but we have decided that "within a marriage" children will be considered the legal children of the husband. The time to question is when the woman is pregnant and right after birth. It's there, anyone can question it, anyone can ask for paternity testing. The problem comes when you raise a child for x-number of years and then you split from the mom, we don't make it easy to slip in and out of the LEGAL FATHER role. Nor should it be an easy thing to do. Fatherhood is defined as more than who put sperm in a vagina.
Laws can and are changed overtime, BTW most people would have to suspect a women of deception before asking for a DNA test ( imagine the reaction from your partner if wrongly suspected this ?).

The fault lies with the LIAR in this case no one else. She knew and gambled. How would you like to be lied to and deceived ?

I agree IF the father knew then HE accepted this case closed. If he didn't then no.

There are alot of things that were legal and practiced from the beginning of time. It's 2013 things chage and we are not living in the past anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2013, 06:56 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,119,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by remembermee View Post
i believe that even woman study departments don't argue the numbers of paternity frauds. 20-30% of the males are raising other man' kids (thinking they are theirs), it is a solid scientific consensus. The point is - women are rewarded big for lies and cheating, this encourages cheating and lies. All a woman has to do to serve a notice to a motel room she slept with a guy, wait for a year and collect for the next 18 years.
link!

Old 01-19-2013, 06:58 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,216,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
this is truly shameless. that is the first strike. clearly the sin of their tormentors.
the 2nd strike is clearly their sin, for them to go out and do it again.
guys dont marry-- stay a handsome prince forever.
marry and in a few years u turn into a frog and shortly after, a destitute hungry divorced ex husband.
i marvel, every time i read the posts about frustrated women wondering why no eligible willing men. 42 million plus divorces- mostly filed by women since 1975 no fault divorce.
women have evolved or at least have stopped being gullible. this is good. now men need to evolve as well.
Can't say I disagree.

This is one of the reasons why MGTOW exists.

Wish it were all different overall with society and its biased acceptances towards the wrongdoers.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:58 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,119,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Laws can and are changed overtime, BTW most people would have to suspect a women of deception before asking for a DNA test ( imagine the reaction from your partner if wrongly suspected this ?
Don't watch Maury much do ya.

Old 01-19-2013, 07:02 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,093,239 times
The last time I looked we all pay for these kid that their stupid people created them.

Old 01-19-2013, 07:09 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,877,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Don't watch Maury much do ya.
Hey Ovcatto I don't know about you but alot of those guys look really clueless.

Granted some are blindsided by it, but in the end it was the wrong thing to have dealt them.

If after learning the truth and accepting it , then good luck to them

Old 01-19-2013, 07:20 PM

34,941 posts, read 36,334,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelstress View Post
Apples and oranges. Why not talk about the actual topic?
Sounds like the OP is blaming DNA test accuracy on women with kids.

Old 01-19-2013, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Apparently you care more for lying mothers , who are at fault for this. Kids have always suffered for the mistakes of their parent(s).

What next pass legislation for others to pay for the kids of derelict gamblers, alcoholics or drug addicts ?

No one should be forced to pay for someone else's responsibility, we are already doing this with welfare, section 8 and food stamps, let these women sign up or get a job to deal with their poor decisions in life.

Either that or force their REAL dads to.
What I'm telling all of you is that these women cannot possibly know that a man will pass a DNA test AND know they are NOT the fathers of these kids. That's just conspiracy theorist nonsense.

Old 01-19-2013, 07:25 PM

And.... If 80% of women aren't lying? Are MOST men paying for kids that aren't theirs?

I think basic math covers this one.

Old 01-19-2013, 07:32 PM

34,145 posts, read 83,188,270 times
This is a different twist but the same principles bear on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
You're suggesting that women will know which dude they had sex with is most compatible
with the DNA of the dude they actually got pregnant by?
Which addresses the nature of relationship between the woman and the man prior to conception.
So long as no prior relationship is required in order to have the man called "Daddy"...

Prior to the Clinton era welfare changes there was less emphasis (or concern).
Everyone knew they couldn't pay anything anyway...
what is gained by putting them in jail for non payment?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies