Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 05:46 PM

15,092 posts, read 8,636,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
GuyNTexas, it's my opinion that you do not have a very good eye for details, especially when it comes to the human face. All those women resemble each other but that's where it ends. They are not the same person.

You can easily contact the Denver Public Defender's office re the woman in the photo with James Holmes and at least talk to the women's secretary. She does work for either the state PD's office or the fed. PD's office. I can't remember whether the Homes case if federal or state. Anyway, that woman in the photo is not an ACTRESS, she has to be a real attorney in order to make a court appearance with Holmes representing him. Legally an actress, or any other non-attorney, is NOT allowed to make an appearance in court as representing a client. Judges would not allow actresses to stand in for attorneys. I'm sure the Judge in the Holmes case was familiar with the attorney representing Holmes from the fact that she most certainly had represented other clients before this Judge previously. So OBVIOUSLY the woman in the picture representing James Holmes in court is NOT Laura or Jennifer.

//www.city-data.com/forum/27957172-post1165.html
I think you should contact them

How do you know there was ever a hearing at all? Or a courtroom or a judge? How do you know that James Holmes, or whatever his name might be isn't sipping Pina Colada's on a beach in Mexico right now? The answer is, you have no way of knowing, one way or the other.

Of course, I know that, so I'm not saying he is or isn't ... you're the one that seems so certain that what you see on TV is 100% real, all of the time, every time. I think 90% of it is pure crap, and the other 10% ain't looking real good.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:49 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Oh yes it is the same person ... and there's more to this than I've let on here, because this is not about the other "shoot-em-up" productions by that Monolithic group that also doesn't exist, according to you ... in spite of 100 books written about them .... in spite of them admitting they exist.

And wow oh wow ..... you're telling me I don't have an eye for detail, while you've got a purple elephant sitting in the room that you insist you can't see? Normally, I'd be getting annoyed by now, but you're just too much ... and I'm curious to see how far you'll go ... call it a morbid curiosity.
AGAIN, the woman in the photo with James Holmes is NOT an actress. There is no way in the universe that a non-attorney could/would be able to fool a Judge and all the other people in the courtroom when a hearing in re a very high profile case is going on. People (attorneys, clerks, and other court personnel) are very familiar with other people who work regularly in their circuit, and an "imposter/actress" would have been spotted immediately! It is a LEGAL REQUIREMENT that anyone representing a client in court be an attorney and a member of the state Bar to practice law. It is impossible for some actress to just walk into a courtroom and pretend to be a lawyer representing someone, especially in a very high profile case like Holmes. For your accusation to be true, EVERYBODY in the courthouse would have to be "in" on the conspiracy.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:59 PM

Quote:

How do you know there was ever a hearing at all? Or a courtroom or a judge? How do you know that James Holmes, or whatever his name might be isn't sipping Pina Colada's on a beach in Mexico right now? The answer is, you have no way of knowing, one way or the other.

Of course, I know that, so I'm not saying he is or isn't ... you're the one that seems so certain that what you see on TV is 100% real, all of the time, every time. I think 90% of it is pure crap, and the other 10% ain't looking real good.
Yes, I do know there was a hearing. I've actually worked in courts and I know that "faking" an event like this would be impossible. There is a lot that goes on PRIOR to any hearing which would make it impossible to fake such a TV appearance. The Clerk's Office would be the first place to question such a thing! Do you really think that court hearings take place in such a vacuum that something like that could be faked? Then there would be other court personnel who would question why something like that appeared on TV but there was no such hearing held in the courthouse. That hearing was open to the public and was not an "in chambers" hearing. There would be bailiffs assigned to that courtroom, etc. People in courthouses KNOW what is going on where, ESPECIALLY in high profile cases. Do you think that Judge was fake too? YOu know, there may be something to corrupt politicians trying to gain power through a one-world government, but the James Holmes shooting and the Sandy Hook shooting HAVE NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with that, and you are losing your credibility when you continue to post such extreme, and in the Holmes' attorney being an actress claim, just plain absurd positions.

Old 01-26-2013, 06:02 PM

6,347 posts, read 9,878,250 times
This thread is still going?

Old 01-26-2013, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry_havoc View Post
This thread is still going?
Yes. You just made a post.

Old 01-26-2013, 06:07 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,213 times
the holmes guy is faking at being spaced out...when the judge reads the crime...holmes clenchs his eyes for a nano second....showing full well that not only is the situation understood, but full gravity including a remorse in being in 'that... situation. there are so many problems with that tragedy...not to mention the wording circled on the newspaper in the movie and the hand pointing to a remote town...sandy hook...also whats with all the protective gear when all your going to do is stand there in the parking lot with your hands up...why set up the apartment , all that supposed planning and no get away...for what only became something not wanted.

Old 01-26-2013, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
the holmes guy is faking at being spaced out...when the judge reads the crime...holmes clenchs his eyes for a nano second....showing full well that not only is the situation understood, but full gravity including a remorse in being in 'that... situation. there are so many problems with that tragedy...not to mention the wording circled on the newspaper in the movie and the hand pointing to a remote town...sandy hook...also whats with all the protective gear when all your going to do is stand there in the parking lot with your hands up...why set up the apartment , all that supposed planning and no get away...for what only became something not wanted.
So you think the Holmes shooting and the Sandy Creek shooting were staged by a group of political elites who intended for those incidents to further their agenda of creating a one-world authoritarian government?

Or you are saying that you can understand the mind and thinking of a mentally disturbed person?

Old 01-26-2013, 06:26 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
So you think the Holmes shooting and the Sandy Creek shooting were staged by a group of political elites who intended for those incidents to further their agenda of creating a one-world authoritarian government?

Or you are saying that you can understand the mind and thinking of a mentally disturbed person?
Of course not. Accusations are ridiculous. For example....how does anyone know that some corrupt right agenda or 'other is trying to destabilize the country with an inside agenda to absolutely disrupt the population....I'm not saying that either, but simply sharing things noticed that only seem bothersome....I could be wrong also in translations....one thing I know is this...these terrible outcomes need to bind the people together, there would be no agenda on behalf of any including leaders I would think to arrange what would be nothing but chaotic social upheaval...so the point is I don't think it makes sense to shape something out toward a villain without any reasonable motive....nothing really can be gained in chaos other then a fragmentariness or broken into piece's of the population. So I'm just trying to look at things without any goal other then repair...the gun thing and the second can't really be removed, everyone knows that. No one can take a persons guns away...they would need to do hours of searching and digging just at one residence..There is always allot of hot air to these political ideas these days. Big grandiose speechs, big ideas ...emotional junk. In 2 years it will get to some good politics and economy. Until then, more of the same.

Last edited by stargazzer; 01-26-2013 at 06:48 PM..

Old 01-26-2013, 06:38 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,435,394 times
Quote:

Look, you ask her to prove the spagheti monster on the other side of the moon.

Your the one who saying she is fake. Your the one saying that her career (i.e. defending Rubi-Nava who dragged his girlfriend behind the car back in what? 2009) is fake. I mean its pretty stupid thing to say. She is a public attorney. There are articles of her career before and after. So saying she is fake is absurdity.

Then you say "look, prove to me that the spaghetti monster isn't behind the moon and eating sattelities."

That doesn't make ANY sense. You can't prove something that doesn't exist. . .if you say it exists, you should actually do the research (the VERY basic research such as this person suggested) to check what you are saying.

These people make these laughable claims (actors) then they don't bother to check public records of her history, or whatever. . .

Why?

because they WANT to believe. Its faith. Don't let good facts get in the way of belief.

Old 01-26-2013, 06:41 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
So Tamara Brady of the Colorado Public Defender's office is really a member of the witness protection program, or something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies