Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2013, 07:05 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,970,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I thought it was more like talking out of her azz. She has all these memories of Adam Lanza and his mother from a decade or so earlier when she was a child in elementary school. Some people like to get on TV.
I would normally agree but in this event most of the people interviewed are obviously lying also. I don't know if we will ever hear the truth on what happened at Sandy Hook but they sure aren't telling us the truth now.

Old 01-25-2013, 07:07 PM

7,138 posts, read 11,024,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Ha, ha. No, we just live in odd times. People simply make stuff up or tell half a story. It's possible that someone created or misreported the kindergarten teacher thing and other people just went with it, other reporters and even people in the town being interviewed.

There is this phenomenon where people will tell lies on camera. Jimmy Kimmel does this thing on his show. They make up something that happened (didn't happen) and interview people on the street about the fake event. Plenty of people just *go with it* and pretend the event happened and that they knew about it. ???

I think the media is a mess and clearly cannot be trusted. So while there may be no NWO cospiracy, there are half truths that benefit people, some stuff not being reported, and plenty of incompetence. In this case a lot of this came together. Perhaps if one thing went well, like a Medical Examiner appearing professional and giving a decent report, it would give people something. But no one has come off as professional or highly credible.

Maybe this is just the new normal and some of us are recognizing and concerned about the shift.
LOL, everybody wants their 15 minutes of fame.

Old 01-25-2013, 08:07 PM

3,763 posts, read 8,749,743 times
No matter what some random woman coming out of the school said in an interview or some girl who was in the same school as Adam Lanza said in an interview, the fact remains pure & simple.

Nancy Lanza was not a teacher nor any type of staff member at Sandy Hook Elementary.

Why continue arguing that she said that she said that she said.

Nancy Lanza, despite what anyone said or was misinterpreted to say to the contrary, was not on the staff roster at Sandy Hook Elementary.

Where are all the photos? This was a small town. Do you really think a small town newspaper would be there shooting snapshots of corpses coming out of the school so that you all can be satisfied?

This incident was so upsetting to the first responders that they have missed days of work.

Some of you are asking where's the proof that any of this happened? Where are the body bags? Well, nobody owes you any proof. The parents of these dead children don't owe you any proof and they certainly don't owe you to perform in their grief the way you would want them to perform.

Some folks need to get over themselves and have a heart for those suffering in that small town.

This thread makes me sick.

Old 01-25-2013, 08:48 PM

4,267 posts, read 6,181,165 times
I'm sorry that this thread and this discussion makes you sick, Bongo. No one is trying to be indifferent to the victims or disrespect the families. Quite the opposite. If there were just one or two or three odd things surrounding this shooting then I might say, "you're right, people should drop it and just chalk it up to reporter error". Unfortunately there are so many strange things about this case that I can't agree with you that everything happened the way that we are being led to believe and just forget about it.

If a family member of mine was murdered and a person was convicted of the crime based on a slew of misinformation and inconsistencies then it would provide no comfort to me. I would want to know what really happened and I would want to know who was really responsible and I would want to hold them accountable.

I don't know what happened but I do know that there are so many things that are very off about this whole shooting. I don't think it's insensitive to wonder if we are being misled.

ETA: It is important to learn more about why the press reported so much misinformation about Nancy Lanza being a Kindergarten teacher at the school, from multiple sources. Why did we hear that from multiple people? It's strange.

Last edited by Dorthy; 01-25-2013 at 09:25 PM..

Old 01-25-2013, 09:58 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,704,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
If a family member of mine was murdered and a person was convicted of the crime based on a slew of misinformation and inconsistencies then it would provide no comfort to me. I would want to know what really happened and I would want to know who was really responsible and I would want to hold them accountable.
Adam Lanza is dead. He will not be tried. He may be responsible but he can't be held accountable. That is no reason at all for all this speculation of "why did people say Nancy Lanza was a kindergarten teacher" "why aren't there more pictures", yada yada. Nancy Lanza is dead as well.

Last edited by Katarina Witt; 01-25-2013 at 10:14 PM..

Old 01-25-2013, 10:10 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,336,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
I'm sorry that this thread and this discussion makes you sick, Bongo. No one is trying to be indifferent to the victims or disrespect the families. Quite the opposite. If there were just one or two or three odd things surrounding this shooting then I might say, "you're right, people should drop it and just chalk it up to reporter error". Unfortunately there are so many strange things about this case that I can't agree with you that everything happened the way that we are being led to believe and just forget about it.

I don't know what happened but I do know that there are so many things that are very off about this whole shooting. I don't think it's insensitive to wonder if we are being misled.

ETA: It is important to learn more about why the press reported so much misinformation about Nancy Lanza being a Kindergarten teacher at the school, from multiple sources. Why did we hear that from multiple people? It's strange.
It is insensitive. Every time some wacko comes along with another wild ass theory of what did or didn't happen, every time an inquiring mind wants to know something that is just plain none of their business, the scab is ripped off the wound of this tragedy and the families/friends of the victims are forced to relive what happened that day.

You will get answers when the investigation is complete. I doubt that you will be happy with them.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:56 PM

5 posts, read 3,147 times
Nice people are missing the point in a cognitive dissonance sort of way because it is easier to as a nice person to want to believe in authority figures (cops, media, etc.) then your fellow humans on this same ride of madness by the controllers.

Asking for photos of things like: ER crews at work; film from helicopters showing the other 600 kids being evacuated; the supposed 'blown out' front door, etc. is just common sense in a lie-filled world and hardly disrespectful. If indeed anything happened then it would be a great respect to the deceased to get to the truth.

How do you KNOW: Nancy was killed that day? That she was killed by her son? That her son killed a bunch of people? That his body was in the class room? That he died 'that' day, since the SSDI shows his death as the day before in a different state??

Caskets were sealed and locked. Parents couldn't see their kids in the crime scene? EMT's weren't allowed to get close to the building. Pictures of a drill done prior to Sandy Hook shows children at a different school. Don't you see, SOMETHING is VERY wrong with the whole story.

You and the rest of us DON'T know any of that because of the obfuscation of facts by a large number of professionals. Your kindness is evident but you are hiding from the truths that are out there.

Frank

Old 01-25-2013, 11:20 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,250,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Not discounting what he said, his demeanor was just one of many unusual things. He just needed to give the facts. The families interviewed were "different", too.
Well, you know, that's what happens when you hire a bunch of actors to fake a tragedy.

You just can't find good help nowadays.

Of course, the fact that the families who were directly affected by this were in shock and disbelief and that that may have had an affect on how they came across couldn't be a possibility, could it?

Sad that people have to read so much into how an entire shell shocked community acted in the aftermath of such a horrific event. I just hope I never have to experience a tragedy of that magnitude and then be picked apart later because I acted "different."

Old 01-25-2013, 11:25 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,250,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Oh, brother!
lol

I saw that and I just couldn't figure out how to respond. I was a little speechless and not sure if that poster was even in the right thread.

Old 01-26-2013, 12:18 AM

15,054 posts, read 8,624,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Watched your youtube. Do you have a transcript of the JFK speech excerpt which was played? So it was the NWO elites who had Kennedy assassinated? And all this time I thought it was the mafia and CIA cuban exiles.
There have been many conspiracy theories about the JFK Assassination, including the one about Oswald. But guess what Ms. Investigator background lady? Neither the Cubans, nor the Giancanas, Gambinos or Genoveses can actually collect up all of the documents and evidence and declare all of it classified under the guise of National Security. So this one really doesn't take Columbo to figure it out ... it's simple really ... just look to see who is doing all if the covering-up, and you probably are hot in the trail of who has the most to lose if the truth came out.

Quote:
Saying that something is an "undeniable reality" does not make it so.
You made the statement about the New World Order being a conspiracy theory. I showed you that even Presidents of the United States have admitted the existence of the New World Order, and specifically in the case of George H. W. Bush, openly promoted it's agenda, just as was shown in that video you said you watched. Did you really watch it? If you did, then this undeniable reality should be a bit more real for you too.

Quote:
I do not for one second believe that the Sandy Hook killings were the work of any group of political elites in order to further an agenda of creating a ONE-world government.

I'm not saying I believe Oswald killed Kennedy or was the only shooter. Too hard to believe in that "magic" bullet.
I think we can now all see how hard it is for you to come to terms with reality ... even a Presidential declaration of the NWO isn't enough to convince you it exists ... so it's not surprising you'd reject a conspiracy was involved in the creation of the Sandy Hook event.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies