Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 04:14 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,107,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I am quite sober and I have read every post.

Nothing has been offered that would prove Jim Garrow to be a "liar, fraud, and con-man."

It appears that you want to smear the man because he has reported negatively on the president.

Don't you want the truth?
Mountains of evidence have been offered that show this. If you can't see that, then you're beyond help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2013, 04:17 PM

3,004 posts, read 5,152,937 times
The issue is garrow hasn't provided any evidence. The authors own record is full of shade. All to often people on both sides scream "source" and expect that source to have some bite. This case, it's people believing nothing, just a video on youtube and an extreme obsession of hatred from fb posts which his entire fb page is the president. Any sane person should see heapong ctaters in this bogus argument. For some reason when it comes to the president, people just turn completely stupid or maybe kust stupid all along. Who knows.

Old 01-27-2013, 04:23 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,021,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Mountains of evidence have been offered that show this. If you can't see that, then you're beyond help.
Uh - no they haven't.

You claim that he did not earn a doctorate degree. He never has claimed that he did. It is in an honorary degree - surely you have heard of those - and was given in recognition of his work in China.

You state that he is not a Nobel Peace Prize nominee, but offer no evidence in support of your unequivocal claim. How do you know that he wasn't a nominee?

You dismiss his work in China - why would you want to do that? Are you opposed to rescuing these children?

What possible motive could you have to attack this man's organization besides to smear him because his report casts the president in a negative light?

Old 01-27-2013, 04:30 PM

Quote:
What possible motive could you have to attack this man's organization besides to smear him because his report casts the president in a negative light?
Did you miss what I said to you in an earlier post:

"And I'm "sabotaging" his credibility (I'd say "exposing his absolute of lack of credibility") because it deserves to be. It just happens he made some ridiculous comments about Obama and a litmus test of openness to killing Americans that no less than 4 people on here took as the gospel truth and then started threads about.

I would have attacked him and his comments/claims and the subsequent CityData threads just the same had they been about homosexuality and gay marriage, the design of Denver's Union Station transit redevelopment (something I post a lot on here in the Denver section), or whatever."

In all my time on CityData, I have never seen such a disreputable source for any claim or thread topic before (and that's saying a lot). I have a disgust for liars and cheats, and I'll rip into them whenever I can. That Garrow was spouting off about Obama and his litmus test of military officers he wants for his upcoming communist take-over of American is irrelevant.

Old 01-27-2013, 04:32 PM

Quote:
You dismiss his work in China - why would you want to do that? Are you opposed to rescuing these children?
I don't dismiss it. I don't believe it happened at all. There certainly is no evidence for it, and the few times he's been asked about it on the record he deflects and avoids.

Old 01-27-2013, 04:34 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,466,305 times
Quote:
What makes the comments "ridiculous"?

His 'Deep Throat' is a well respected former military officer.

Why do you dismiss what this person has reported?
I dismiss it because I don't think such a thing could be kept secret. Too many people would have to keep quiet about it.

Old 01-27-2013, 04:39 PM

Quote:
You claim that he did not earn a doctorate degree. He never has claimed that he did. It is in an honorary degree - surely you have heard of those - and was given in recognition of his work in China.
It means nothing when a scam theology college that sells "life experience" PhDs on the internet gives you an honorary doctorate (especially when the honorary doctorate is based on completely unverifiable charity work). Plus in one of the interviews I read, Garrow did claim he completed all the "work" necessary for this North Carolina College of Theology "life experience" PhD (the work being tell them what you've done and cut a check).

How about this:

Harrier, for you contributions to the CityData forum, I hereby bestow upon you an honorary life-experience PhD from Hammertime University. I'll waive the optional thesis and fees.

You are now every bit the doctor that "Dr." Jim Garrow is. Please brandish your new title everywhere you go just like he does.

Old 01-27-2013, 04:41 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Refresh1 View Post
I was because I get tired of reading post and threads from rightwingers that are allowed and nothing done. Then as soon as I act as goofy as them I get nailed. Makes me crazy. OK MM I will level with you. I dont care about gun laws. They clearly dont work. Also I own firearms and have taught my kids who wanted to learn how to shoot and clean(very important)weapons. I just tire of rightwing trolls getting away with so much on here.
So tell me how does that feel?

Us right wing trolls as you call it are sick and tired of being attacked for the past 50 years.

If this Admin does anything funny like try to sick the US Mil on us, that just happens to be Treason. We the People are in charge of the Federal Govt not the other way around.

They are no more than public servants, a bit uppity thinking they are Elite and are not bound to the laws they make for common man, but we will see about that I guess.

They better wise up and deal with the insanity in the nation and leave object the Hell out of it.

I am not worried about the military going after the people as much as I might be worried about the military taking control of the damned corrupt Feds..

It's time to lock up these insane, and stop paroling criminals at all.

I don't care about gun laws either. I just do as I please and am armed everywhere I go. Took a motorcycle ride once for around 20,000 miles from NH to Cal and back zig zagging around, armed the whole time. The law says I can travel with out infringement armed from a place I am legal to any other place I will be legal and I planned to come back and I am back..

Maybe one day i will do that again to pick off the 8 lower states I missed. I'ld like to do the other 7 only Obama knows about, but I guess that's top secret in his mind only...

Such a loser he is.

Old 01-27-2013, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
I dismiss it because I don't think such a thing could be kept secret. Too many people would have to keep quiet about it.
It's quite ridiculous on it's face, even without considering it's farcical trumpeter, "Dr." Jim Garrow. They must think our 200,000 military officers are all power-hungry, America-hating communists who are agreeing to kill Americans during Obama's upcoming dictatorial power-grab. Either that, or they think our military officers are abject cowards sitting silently by - although one retired military "legend" was brave enough to step out of his soiled pants and pick up the phone to enlist the help of the heroic "Dr." Jim Garrow to save our nation.

Old 01-27-2013, 04:58 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,021,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
It means nothing when a scam theology college that sells "life experience" PhDs on the internet gives you an honorary doctorate (especially when the honorary doctorate is based on completely unverifiable charity work). Plus in one of the interviews I read, Garrow did claim he completed all the "work" necessary for this North Carolina College of Theology "life experience" PhD (the work being tell them what you've done and cut a check).

How about this:

Harrier, for you contributions to the CityData forum, I hereby bestow upon you an honorary life-experience PhD from Hammertime University. I'll waive the optional thesis and fees.

You are now every bit the doctor that "Dr." Jim Garrow is. Please brandish your new title everywhere you go just like he does.
Is Hammertime University an accredited education of higher learning like North Carolina College of Theology?

Quote:
The North Carolina College of Theology is a member and independent subsidiary of the Southern Accreditation Association of Christian Schools and Colleges, the American Association of Theological Institutions, and the American Accrediting Education Association of Christian Schools
College of Theology | Accreditation - NC College of Theology
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies