Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 12:01 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times

Advertisements

Bullhockey. If the Liar in Chief has been out shooting, we would have see a bazillion videos of it. Who does he inept moron think he is? Sarah Palin?

She's a real patriot:

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/...ps371b301b.jpg

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-28-2013 at 01:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2013, 12:08 PM

4,709 posts, read 12,679,113 times
Presidents are surrounded by very proficient gunmen and gunladies...the Secret Service. I bet they'd give him some pointers if he asked.

If I were Prez, I could see myself telling the nearest SS agent..."Hey Mac, lemme see the Uzi for a minute, I feel like sprayin a little lead".

Old 01-28-2013, 12:08 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,213,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Bullhockey. If the Liar in Chief has been out shooting, we would have see a bazillion videos of it. Who does he inept moron think he is? Sarah Palin?

She's a real patriot:

Shooting a gun doesn't make you tough, special, or patriotic.

Old 01-28-2013, 12:24 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,169,687 times
^^It does if you're a conservative. That's the one & only criteria they need.

Old 01-28-2013, 12:33 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,638,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
That funny... the International Practical Shooting Confederation competitions are conducted world wide and in countries like China, Australia, Japan, and the United Kingdom all of which have far more restrictive gun laws than the U.S. And as you know(?) only the open division allows for "high capacity" magazines in the first place.

The Steel Challenge their divisions are based upon International Defense Pistol Association (IDPA)classifications which LIMIT magazine capacity in the Custom Defensive Pistol division to EIGHT rounds, and TEN rounds in the Stock Service Pistol Division.

ICORE, why you listed ICORE, the International Confederation of Revolver Enthusiast is simply beyond comprehension unless you were in need of another competition to bolster your argument and hoped that we either wouldn't know or take the time to look up the competitions and their rules. Not a good idea.

It is also rather interesting that you neglected to point out that tactical reloading is an important part of these competitions for both pistol and revoler competitors so that limiting magazines even the full race gun category of IPSC's Open Division wouldn't destroy any more than limiting engine size is destroying motorsports.

Y
Yes, by all means roll your eyes because you must know that a basic Open Division IPSC pistol starts around $3,000. You can shoot clay pigeons with grandma's 12 gauge. As for swank, yeah as any flip-flop wearing guest on the back of a cruise ship knows, shooting clays is as swank as life gets.
Ohhhh...I see. You're so in the know I'm supposed to be scared. Yes, reloads ard part of the game, but you neglect to mention that all IPSC is high cap now. Single stack is a seperate division. Steel Challenge round count rules vary, club to club. Not all clubs run the cap on rounds, and "revolver neutral" limits have gone by the wayside. I mentionex ICORE az an extra, yes. So what. Its merely adding that there are LOTS of other sports otber than trap/skeet.
Cost of guns is not even a factor I mentioned. One can spend on a budget or skys the limit and still compete. In open IPSC or trap/ skeet. Now, if you want to compare the type of people you run into at one match over the other, there lies the rub. Clay left a bad taste in my mouth because of the rampant conceit that pervaded . Plus, every trap club I have ever been in, which was quite a few, served alcohol.
You havnt caught me on anything, or embarrassed me in any way. Just flagged yourself as a knowitall. Just FYI, I don't sboot in China, or anywbere else abroad. I stick to my local and in state clubs. So, like I said, rules vary. The 3 Gun shoots we attend chews up LOTS of ammo, and our evil ARs are on the block. The prez can call himself a shooter, because he busts some clay bere and there, and attack my sports in the next breath. Wtfe. So quote all the rule books you like. If your oh so detailed outline of things makes you feel as if you have made me look a fool, somehow, well hey, be warm n fuzzy. I am awed. Lol

Old 01-28-2013, 12:40 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
LOL, I love, LOVE, how angered people get over President Obama. Look at the ridiculous things said about him. Shows what an excellent job he's doing as president.
So his constant lying is doing an excellent job as president in your eyes? Yes that is how many swooners see things I guess. This is also why the country is crumbling before our very eyes. I don't think Obama is an idiot myself he is doing exactly what he has wanted since he became president. It is the useful idiots that are the problem. All dictators play to the useful idiots to get what they want and it's happening here too.

Old 01-28-2013, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by car54 View Post
Presidents are surrounded by very proficient gunmen and gunladies...the Secret Service. I bet they'd give him some pointers if he asked.

If I were Prez, I could see myself telling the nearest SS agent..."Hey Mac, lemme see the Uzi for a minute, I feel like sprayin a little lead".
Pointers on how to pick up hookers while on overseas trips? That they aren't too good at.

Old 01-28-2013, 12:42 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,997,202 times
Obama must think Americans are as stupid as the Occubots who re-elected him.

Old 01-28-2013, 12:45 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
The way that Marxist throws a baseball....I would be shocked if he knows how to hold and shoot a gun!!!

Barack Obama: 'I go shooting all the time' - Telegraph

You just love parroting the rwnj meme, don't you?

Old 01-28-2013, 12:48 PM

If Obama was a "shooter" he woulda fired off some campaign photo ops of him slinging his rifle around to run in those "redneck" states. They all do it. He's a liar of epic proportions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies