Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 09:57 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Who cares? You guys acting like shooting skeet is some sort of big ass deal.
He probably meant shooting mo-skeet-toes.........

Let's see........ he can't throw a ball, he rides bikes that girls ride, he never touches his dog, his salute is like he's being forced and he hops down the airplane stairs.

Something tells me he might not know much about a shooting range........he just doesn't look the part as one that would hang out arounf the gun range. Maybe, but doubt it......more like a golf club.

He did get to hear Beyonce lip sync for him.........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2013, 02:47 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
It's the truth. Your so used to listening to your hero's lies you can't differentiate reality anymore.

That is because some prefer to live a Fairy-tale and not reality. Some cannot differentiate between falsehoods and reality.

Old 01-29-2013, 04:21 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,356,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post

Let's see........ he can't throw a ball, he rides bikes that girls ride, he never touches his dog, his salute is like he's being forced and he hops down the airplane stairs.

Something tells me he might not know much about a shooting range........he just doesn't look the part as one that would hang out arounf the gun range. Maybe, but doubt it......more like a golf club.

He "shoots golfs", too. Sorry, the mention of "shooting skeets" brought to mind an old episode of the Beverly Hillbillies.

If he's the new role model of the "American man", we WILL need those military ladies in combat.

Old 01-29-2013, 05:05 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,492,286 times
Perhaps someone should ask him how Mrs. Obama used to prepare the skeet he shot for dinner.

Old 01-29-2013, 05:58 AM

24,421 posts, read 23,080,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
He "shoots golfs", too. Sorry, the mention of "shooting skeets" brought to mind an old episode of the Beverly Hillbillies.

If he's the new role model of the "American man", we WILL need those military ladies in combat.
>>> LOL. Mrs. Skeffington you get the post of the week award.

Old 01-29-2013, 06:06 AM

11,113 posts, read 19,552,885 times
Quote:

You oughta' ask Joe Biden about those "big ______ deal" things.

Old 01-29-2013, 06:11 AM

1,291 posts, read 2,896,154 times
Quote:
That would be the first lady! Although calling her a lady is a bit of a stretch.

Old 01-29-2013, 06:13 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,398,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
That would be the first lady! Although calling her a lady is a bit of a stretch.
Translation: "Durrrrr....durrrr...durr!"

Old 01-29-2013, 06:20 AM

11,113 posts, read 19,552,885 times
Default Yep

Start your day off with a chuckle:

"Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven

John McCain, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama all die and go to heaven. God looks down from his throne and asks McCain, "Do you think you deserve to be in heaven?"

McCain takes a breath and then replies, "Well, I think so because I was a great leader and tried to follow the words in your great book." God looks down and then says, "You can sit to my left side."

So, McCain takes his seat and then God asks the same question to Hillary, "Do you think you deserve to be in heaven?" Hillary thinks for a second and then replies, "I think so because I have been fighting for the rights of so many people for so long." God again looks down and this time says, "You can sit to my right side.

Finally God turns to Barack Obama and asks, "Do you think you deserve to be in heaven?"
Obama smiled and replied, "I think you're in my seat."

Old 01-29-2013, 07:38 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
No, it's not, but for people with a reasonable modicum of honor, values and integrity, lies are a big deal.
Not that you'd know anything about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post

He also beat the hell out of the best two candidates you clowns threw into the ring, and convincingly so...hence the adolescent bitterness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies