Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2013, 01:24 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,067,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
It's illegal? lols.
Yep. Read the story.

Quote:
That's a stupid law.
Are laws against racial discrimination "stupid" too?

Quote:
No one is being injured by them refusing sservice to gay people.
The courts and legislators disagree.

Quote:
Hey, if there was an official designated c**k sucking zone would you suck c**k everytime you went through there?
Makes total sense, noob.

Quote:
Maybe some laws are stupid and should be ignored.
Sure. And breaking laws has consequences.

Old 06-02-2013, 01:25 PM

Quote:
They lied? Who was injured?

They aren't a Christian business? Who was injured?

They don't want to do business with gays? Who got injured?

Typical of the left. Doesn't matter if anyone is injured or not. If you don't think like us we will make your thinking illegal.

I really think you need to get the hell over yourself. Getting mad because 2 people were unable to obtain a cake from one business is hardly anything to worry about. Especially when they can walk down the street and get cake from someone else.

Old 06-02-2013, 02:50 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,513,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Yep. Read the story.

It's a stupid law.

Are laws against racial discrimination "stupid" too?

Yep

The courts and legislators disagree.

So?

Makes total sense, noob.

You seem to believe people should follow the law no matter what, so I guess you woould suck c*** if told so. That's basically what you are doing now.

Sure. And breaking laws has consequences.
And no, I aint mad. I could care less that this guy refused to sell a cake to somone. No one was injured, no one was harmed.

Seems to me the people that are mad think they have the right to interfere in a business owners affairs.

Guess it doesn't bother you people to walk all over another person's rights as long as you can force them to do as you please.

Old 06-02-2013, 03:26 PM

Quote:
And no, I aint mad. I could care less that this guy refused to sell a cake to somone. No one was injured, no one was harmed.

Seems to me the people that are mad think they have the right to interfere in a business owners affairs.

Guess it doesn't bother you people to walk all over another person's rights as long as you can force them to do as you please.
You don't have a right to discriminate, skippy.

Old 06-02-2013, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
You don't have a right to discriminate, skippy.

Yes I do.

So do you.

You do it everyday, just like everyone else.

What gives you the right to determine who a business owner can sell his product to, skippy?

Why do you feel like you are allowed to violate a person's rights because they run a store?

Guess it doesn't bother you to walk all over another person's rights as long as you can force them to do as you please.

So much for freedom of association. Bosco55David doesn't think we should recognize that right. That's what makes her tolerant.

Old 06-02-2013, 03:35 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:
Yes I do.
You live in Columbus Ohio, right? If so, no, you don't. Read your city ordinances, chapter 2331.04. This baker's actions would be just as illegal where you live as they are in Oregon.

Old 06-02-2013, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Yes I do.

So do you.

You do it everyday, just like everyone else.

What gives you the right to determine who a business owner can sell his product to, skippy?
In this case, their state statutes. .

Quote:
Why do you feel like you are allowed to violate a person's rights because they run a store?
Can't violate a right that doesn't exist.

Quote:
Guess it doesn't bother you to walk all over another person's rights as long as you can force them to do as you please.

So much for freedom of association. Bosco55David doesn't think we should recognize that right. That's what makes her tolerant.
Somebody needs a remedial civics class.

Old 06-02-2013, 05:15 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,482,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
The man has right to his views...whether you agree with them or not...we still live in a free nation in spite of the left...
Wrong. We live in a free nation largely because of the left.

Old 06-02-2013, 05:20 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
he can beleive what he wants ;this isn't Nazi german;or USSR.

Old 06-02-2013, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
You live in Columbus Ohio, right? If so, no, you don't. Read your city ordinances, chapter 2331.04. This baker's actions would be just as illegal where you live as they are in Oregon.
You need to look up the definition of the word discrmination.

People do it everyday, including you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies