Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 02:40 PM

1,167 posts, read 1,123,026 times

Advertisements

I would seriously consider voting for him...

The Wall Street Journal: Ben Carson for President - WSJ.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2013, 02:45 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
I would seriously consider voting for him...

The Wall Street Journal: Ben Carson for President - WSJ.com
You would consider voting for him but only African Americans should be proud of him, why would you vote for somebody YOU wouldn't, or couldn't be proud of?

Old 02-09-2013, 02:48 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,065,499 times
We have more men to be proud of than we have time to acknowledge but thank you for the suggestion we'll keep it under advisement and should we have an a need of another we will give Mr. Carson all due consideration.

Thank you again,

The Committee For African American Men to Be Proud Of.

Old 02-09-2013, 03:05 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Yep, I would be glad to vote for Carson from hearing just one speech in which I could watch Obama all the time it was going on.

Carson went on for some time about PC and how it is destroying this country and the next day Bob Beckel said on The Five that Carson had no right to talk like that in front of Obama. I guess he meant that it wasn't PC at all to talk about the economy and taxation with the President right there. At no time did Carson mention Obama but in progressive PC thinking he wasn't supposed to talk about our government with the head of it sitting right there.

Hey, have any of you progressives bothered to listen to the whole speech yet?

Old 02-09-2013, 03:07 PM

734 posts, read 933,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Yep, I would be glad to vote for Carson from hearing just one speech in which I could watch Obama all the time it was going on.

Carson went on for some time about PC and how it is destroying this country and the next day Bob Beckel said on The Five that Carson had no right to talk like that in front of Obama. I guess he meant that it wasn't PC at all to talk about the economy and taxation with the President right there. At no time did Carson mention Obama but in progressive PC thinking he wasn't supposed to talk about our government with the head of it sitting right there.

Hey, have any of you progressives bothered to listen to the whole speech yet?
I have a lake to sell you if you actually believe Obama is the real head of our government.

Old 02-09-2013, 03:15 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,065,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly1224 View Post
I have a lake to sell you if you actually believe Obama is the real head of our government.
Does this lake have fish? Where is it located and what is the asking price?

Old 02-09-2013, 03:19 PM

734 posts, read 933,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Does this lake have fish? Where is it located and what is the asking price?
Since you believe in fairy tales, it has everything that your little heart desires; all at a very reasonable price point, just for you and roysoldboy.

Old 02-09-2013, 03:38 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
We have more men to be proud of than we have time to acknowledge but thank you for the suggestion we'll keep it under advisement and should we have an a need of another we will give Mr. Carson all due consideration.

Thank you again,

The Committee For African American Men to Be Proud Of.
LMAO...great. You beat me to it.

Hey OP...we're actually proud of the guy we have now.

Now don't go jumping off of any buildings or allow your head to explode. We need you for the comic relief for the foreseeable future.

Old 02-09-2013, 04:15 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly1224 View Post
Since you believe in fairy tales, it has everything that your little heart desires; all at a very reasonable price point, just for you and roysoldboy.

I like to try it before I buy it. Especially such a big purchase.

Old 02-09-2013, 04:22 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,252,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LMAO...great. You beat me to it.

Hey OP...we're actually proud of the guy we have now.

Now don't go jumping off of any buildings or allow your head to explode. We need you for the comic relief for the foreseeable future.
As a white guy, I can say that I am proud of the white half of the guy we have now too! He is a credit to his race, LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies