Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2013, 05:08 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Many, mostly from the left, seem to have said in tweets and other social crap that Dorner was some kind of hero because he killed other people. Well maybe that is not what they said but it must be what they were thinking. I don't know, how many of his victims were white and how many black?

The Left Thinks Chris Dorner is a Superhero :: ConservativeVideos.com
Not only do I NOT think he was a hero, I DO think attempting to assign beliefs to an entire political group based on tweeting twits is a fool's errand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2013, 05:14 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Many, mostly from the left, seem to have said in tweets and other social crap that Dorner was some kind of hero because he killed other people. Well maybe that is not what they said but it must be what they were thinking. I don't know, how many of his victims were white and how many black?

Reading the comments here on CD, it was the mainstream republicans who demonized the police and defended the criminal.

Old 02-17-2013, 05:24 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,245,092 times
Quote:

Wouldn't the late Dorner be one of the right's heroes? After all, he was anti government establishment and a gun hugger. Just the kind of qualities righties look for in a anarchist.

Old 02-17-2013, 05:53 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,652,910 times
So, to answer the original question, it appears that:

Zero lefties think he's a hero.
At least two righties think he's a hero. (based upon other threads)

There. You have your answer.

Old 02-17-2013, 08:39 AM

818 posts, read 1,017,975 times
This thread is ridiculous,If anything that guy CD is "right wing".Didn't waste my time reading any replies.

Apparenly a lot of so called "righties' don't know whether they are coming or going just as much as "lefties".What a bunch of nonsense.No mystery why thus country is in the toilet.

Old 02-17-2013, 08:43 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Exclamation roy, roy, roy...

Quote:

You claim to be literate.

Take a few minutes and peruse the Dorner threads in this forum. You'll find his worshipers are the right wingers.

Old 02-17-2013, 09:25 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,245,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
So, to answer the original question, it appears that:

Zero lefties think he's a hero.
At least two righties think he's a hero. (based upon other threads)

There. You have your answer.
Lefties are bleeding heart save us all types of people.
We don't want to see anyone die in a gunfight except in westerns where good prevails over evil.

Old 02-17-2013, 09:26 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,085,613 times
Quote:
Many, mostly from the left, seem to have said in tweets and other social crap that Dorner was some kind of hero because he killed other people.
Have you not been paying attention to this very forum? The folks here who have called Dorner a hero are almost exclusively the right-wing, government and police haters.

Old 02-17-2013, 09:28 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,722,740 times
I'm no liberal and I don't think Dorner is a hero -- but you have to admit he looked a lot like the guy that hosted the Grammies and he had that nice smiling face that the news showed all the time.

It's kind of like Bonnie and Clyde -- they were terrible people but kind of admired during their time.

Old 02-17-2013, 09:38 AM

3,807 posts, read 4,277,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Have you not been paying attention to this very forum? The folks here who have called Dorner a hero are almost exclusively the right-wing, government and police haters.
Not totally. I'm very right wing, however I don't hate my government and, as a police officer, I am FAR from a police hater.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies